TW Season 4 Predictions

Options
Assimar - Raging Tide
Assimar - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Tideswell (East)
So the question is, which one of these 3 factions will turn out on top at the end of this TW season?
b:laugh
Post edited by Assimar - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Well, QQme is already leading the land count. So unless major cities have higher value when choosing the winner (that would make Vicious the winner at current state), QQme is already winning this TW season unless everyone start ganking them to take some lands from them.
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Does anyone actually care though? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Rewards from last TW season were meh. So If PWI doesn't start giving MoGs as reward for the winning faction, I guess after this season no one will give a **** 'bout it anymore b:bye
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    So If PWI doesn't start giving MoGs as reward for the winning faction, I guess after this season no one will give a **** 'bout it anymore b:bye

MoGs are given out weekly to a random faction with land on the map, making them the season reward would not only be pointless, but give less people a reason to charge zen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    after marine lost a few of its OP people.. some went to qqme and vicious.. we will have to see what that does to the balance of their tw..
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

^This. As long as the fights are decent
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • ArkangelAles - Raging Tide
    ArkangelAles - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    QQme FTW Gogogogo
  • LadyFloral - Raging Tide
    LadyFloral - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Don't pretend Vicious doesn't care. We all know Vicious wants to win at everything. As does everyone else.b:victory
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    There are some that care and some that don't. I personally would hope good tws continue regardless of who wins.

Grats to Leviathan being in the final stretch though b:victory
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Don't pretend Vicious doesn't care. We all know Vicious wants to win at everything. As does everyone else.b:victory

You speak like a faction of 100+ members must share the same opinion.

I for one couldn't care less who wins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I care as much as I care about the beginning of brussel sprout season.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Assimar - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options
    There are some that care and some that don't. I personally would hope good tws continue regardless of who wins.

So, former leader of Leviathan and now leader of Vicious does not care that QQme is going to win?
    b:laugh b:victory
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I think that the competition between both factions in terms of tw is a big factor in making the TW's a high standard, good quality and fun. Everyone wants to play well and it's nice to get rewarded for it. I don't think most people in vicious care about who wins the season. However, that doesn't mean we don't want to. I think more people care about a good fight and that's all.
    Well done Levi so far!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Well qqme attacked vicious 2 times in a row and those tw was fun but a month already passed and vicious dint make a single attack to qqme. Maybe vicious are having fun attacking factions like Bananas!!
  • Dos - Raging Tide
    Dos - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I want Vicious to win so we can see what the 3peat reward isb:victory
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options
    So, former leader of Leviathan and now leader of Vicious does not care that QQme is going to win?
    b:laugh b:victory

You are pretending that Levi prefer to vicious win? asking for a gank?,for the well-being of who? vicious like always? Every faction that make deals with vicious ends dead or always take the bad part of the cake.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You are pretending that Levi prefer to vicious win? asking for a gank?,for the well-being of who? vicious like always? Every faction that make deals with vicious ends dead or always take the bad part of the cake.

You talk an awful lot of **** for someone whom I've seen all of twice in TW.

Your slanderous remarks are getting extremely dull. Your posts are usually either QQing about how Skai, a Vicious member, is a "bad mod" because he's in Vicious, even though his posts are usually level headed and generally nice, or how Vicious is the anti-christ.

It's funny how you have the gall to call someone a bandwagon when you are nothing but one yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assimar - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options

What you just said and what it has to do with my post is a mystery to me. When did you start playing PWI? Yesterday?

Nuff_Said was Leviathan leader. He left and founded Vicious and now is leader there. What is all that other **** you are mumbling about?

I just love when non factors come here and start talking out of their @sses. You just make QQme look bad.
    b:surrender
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options

Your slanderous remarks are getting extremely dull. Your posts are usually either QQing about how Skai, a Vicious member, is a "bad mod" because he's in Vicious, even though his posts are usually level headed and generally nice, or how Vicious is the anti-christ.

It's funny how you have the gall to call someone a bandwagon when you are nothing but one yourself.

Im the underdog. But i do more for my faction that you do for yours, my contribution for qqme is not vici bussines.

Dont be a ignorant and do a little more of research
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Im the underdog. But i do more for my faction that you do for yours, my contribution for qqme is not vici bussines.

Dont be a ignorant and do a little more of research

I see you're not above self flattery, nor hypocrisy.

I have nothing to prove to underlings - sorry, underdogs like you, but what you just said contradicts itself; you say that your "contribution" for qqme is none of Vicious' business, and yet you somehow deem yourself worthy to say that you've done more for QQme than I have for Vicious.

Regardless of my contribution to Vicious (closing in on 3 years and counting), the only thing that you do for QQme is ride Vicious' nuts on the forums and on the very rare occasion, give us free kills in TW.

Just admit it, you're nothing but dead weight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Who cares about the reward they are crummy for the last 2 seasons. TWs are the only thing interesting about this game.
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options
    telling ur own experiences ?

I have nothing to prove to underlings - sorry, underdogs like you, but what you just said contradicts itself; you say that your "contribution" for qqme is none of Vicious' business, and yet you somehow deem yourself worthy to say that you've done more for QQme than I have for Vicious.

wow get down of that cloud , do you really think you are a god?

Regardless of my contribution to Vicious (closing in on 3 years and counting), the only thing that you do for QQme is ride Vicious' nuts on the forums and on the very rare occasion, give us free kills in TW.

a simple mortal drive nuts a god like you? To bad that u cant enjoy of the free kills, i enjoy it when im able to get you in my range and kill your cleric

Dont be lazy and get more info, ur looking ignorant.. Maybe we manage to take out all vici spys?

No more reply for you, i saw the endless fights between warren and you and is amazing how stubborn you are. I will not waste time on you, your highness.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    No more reply for you, i saw the endless fights between warren and you and is amazing how stubborn you are. I will not waste time on you, your highness.

Between the way you've chosen to retreat with your tail between your legs and your feeble responses in orange, I'd say that we're done here.

You've got nothing left but to run the argument of "NO U" and then end with "U NOT WORTH MAI TIME".

Yup. We're done here. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options

You're actually the biggest troll/trashtalker on this server. Nothing you have ever said makes any sense whatsoever, you're never on topic and you wonder why people pick fights with you. Disgusting hypocrite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Vici spies \o/ That's a good one.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Gz to QQme on getting out of spawn point this season I guess that is an accomplismentb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

I have nothing to prove to underlings - sorry, underdogs like you ...

... the only thing that you do for QQme is ride Vicious' nuts on the forums and on the very rare occasion, give us free kills in TW.

Between the way you've chosen to retreat with your tail between your legs ...

Dear moderators, how is this thread not closed yet considering how much vicious remarks (no pun intended) were directed at a particular member of the community?! I thought flaming and personal attacks are not encourage on our friendly forum?

And dear AriesBreath, I don't really know you but you gotta control your feelings man! Seems like your button gets pushes sooooo easily! Like whenever any one from your opposing TW faction say something on the forums, you get super heated and angry. Gotta just relax and learn to ignore certain things, instead of unleashing your fury every time. Do some yoga or something! b:flower

And more on topic, I believe the majority of the TW go-ers in Vicious and QQme care about winning the TWs + winning the season. If you say you don't, you're either the particular few or just too proud to admit it! I mean, if I am going to wake up early saturday morning to attend the "afternoon TW" or sacrifice 3 hours of my saturday night attending the "evening TW", we better frickin win! This doesn't mean I'm some sort of big ego-man and tolerate no losing. I'm just saying that if we got a chance to win, I want to win!
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Dear moderators, how is this thread not closed yet considering how much vicious remarks (no pun intended) were directed at a particular member of the community?! I thought flaming and personal attacks are not encourage on our friendly forum?

And dear AriesBreath, I don't really know you but you gotta control your feelings man! Seems like your button gets pushes sooooo easily! Like whenever any one from your opposing TW faction say something on the forums, you get super heated and angry. Gotta just relax and learn to ignore certain things, instead of unleashing your fury every time. Do some yoga or something! b:flower

And more on topic, I believe the majority of the TW go-ers in Vicious and QQme care about winning the TWs + winning the season. If you say you don't, you're either the particular few or just too proud to admit it! I mean, if I am going to wake up early saturday morning to attend the "afternoon TW" or sacrifice 3 hours of my saturday night attending the "evening TW", we better frickin win! This doesn't mean I'm some sort of big ego-man and tolerate no losing. I'm just saying that if we got a chance to win, I want to win!

Thanks for illustrating the very double standards I have pointed out.

I've kept my comments strictly in-game/forum based. LadyBlondeh has insulted every member of Vicious personally, slandering their real lives. You still dare to even suggest playing this game?

You assume that I'm emotionally attached when I am not. If I get pissed, you will know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Kiki you truly are a wonderful human being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
This discussion has been closed.