PWi we NEED dreamChaser PACKS!

Options
achegg
achegg Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2013 in General Discussion
Since you deleted the box we r not able to lvl fast, wondering when you will fix problems like this, we need dreamchaser pack at least, why is it too protected? it should be out there free for everyone.. for the ppl still playing-
Post edited by achegg on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    pangu forbid you would actually do something without overpowered gear/blessings/charms
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Man, how did people play this game in 2009...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    achegg wrote: »
    Since you deleted the box we r not able to lvl fast, wondering when you will fix problems like this, we need dreamchaser pack at least, why is it too protected? it should be out there free for everyone.. for the ppl still playing-

Ahh the entitlement crowd. Gimmee, gimmee, gimmee. This game's playerbase has the collective I.Q. of over cooked vegetables on a Chinese buffet hot-plate.

You don't "need" the pack. And what box are you referring to that they took out? You can level just fine without the Dreamchaser pack. Besides that, if you spend some real money, one of the charge rewards was a Dreamchaser pack.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • harajuku91
    harajuku91 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    supply stash
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

What we need is less people like you ^^
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • harajuku91
    harajuku91 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

wow, how u dared, how rude!
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    harajuku91 wrote: »
    wow, how u dared, how rude!

I know, I'm a horrible person b:sad
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

+1

i'm a horrible person too \o/
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I know, I'm a horrible person b:sad

Don't know about horrible, but honest within the parameters of this thread at least.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    harajuku91 wrote: »
    supply stash

I did level a char from 1-45 without dreamchaser pack or supply stash in 3 days, without FC room.

As far as I know there's nothing in those packs that help to level.

People can easy do lvl 1-30 in a day if they do quests, at lvl 30 with crazy stones it's a joke to lvl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Umm, the supply stash is back if you mean that box that you can open every 5 levels until you need a perfect iron hammer at level 50.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Umm, the supply stash is back if you mean that box that you can open every 5 levels until you need a perfect iron hammer at level 50.
    No, they mean Dreamchaser Packs, as stated in the title.
    I did level a char from 1-45 without dreamchaser pack or supply stash in 3 days, without FC room.

As far as I know there's nothing in those packs that help to level.

People can easy do lvl 1-30 in a day if they do quests, at lvl 30 with crazy stones it's a joke to lvl.
    Nothing? So you never noticed the two necklaces with a slew of +xp% on them? Or are you saying the xp bonus doesn't help people level?

The bonus for Dreamchasers isn't only the XP.. but the buff pills as well. Since there hasn't been a Sky Flame Festival event since I've been back, they're especially useful.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    "Since you deleted the box we r not able to lvl fast"

Only box i can think of is the supply stash, which was missing for a while but is currently back.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    Options
    "Since you deleted the box we r not able to lvl fast"

Only box i can think of is the supply stash, which was missing for a while but is currently back.
    They clearly mean the Dreamchaser Packs, as stated in the title, which have had an invalid code for a while now.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Since you deleted the box we r not able to lvl fast

Hahahahahahahahaha

Seriously? What are you doing, standing afk all day? The quests are so fast and high experience now that the low levels rush by without even BHs.

Agreed. I started a new char and hit 60 within a few days without even BHs, or long play times. My quest log got seriously backed up because the revamped quests levelled her so fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i dont feel like leveling my alts, without that neck, srsly.
    if u want active ppl at least you should motivate them, isn't it?
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Seriously? What are you doing, standing afk all day? The quests are so fast and high experience now that the low levels rush by without even BHs.

Agreed. I started a new char and hit 60 within a few days without even BHs, or long play times. My quest log got seriously backed up because the revamped quests levelled her so fast.

You can level even faster with the dreamchaser pack.
    Overpowered weapons and 30% exp necklace b:bye
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Yeah. It's certainly spoiled the population, the new players and those leveling their alts, but I mean, there's no denying the xp bump you get with those, it's almost like a perpetual bonus martial arts scroll (that stacks with the martial arts scroll) especially when you combine it with other +xp% gear.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

(dream chase + 2 lure pv + hyper) * 7pv = ~2% exp @ 104
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This game is SERIOUSLY headed to the bottom of the bucket faster than a boulder pushed into the ocean, with the mentality of its playerbase encroaching more upon the "bypass everything to the top and be bored" crowd.

But then again, we can only blame PW for this, with the inclusion of FC, hypers, Dreamchaser packs, revamped low level quests that give way too much xp, BHs, and also blame the gaming world for the F2P design that filters none, and includes all players. At least the P2P MMOs of a few years ago, people paid and played because they enjoyed it, had access to the same things everyone else did, and when they no longer did, they ended their subscription and went their separate ways.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I agree with the OP b:laugh

Would you GMs mind releasing more Dreamchaser packs so I can glitch 3 bil in coins so I can get my r9rr +10 set with flawless sharded so I may promptly roll RT server like a pack of cigarettes?
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Facebook fanpage mentions another dreamchaser drive!
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Man, how did people play this game in 2009...

+1...

QQ moar OP
    Sage barb in progress.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having another dreamchaser pack or 2 for the last of my for fun lowbie alts lol
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i too like the dreamchaser pack its great for lvling alts or mains but we need to have more we just want to have more. i can lvl a toon to 40 in 1 day without the 30%xp necklace just do quests and hyper flying mobs seriously easy enough. pple r just getting lazy with all the plvling going on even though i do some occasionally on my barb xD.
  • Haziey - Sanctuary
    Haziey - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    just an idea that may help some of you with dream chaser packs. if you make a new account (email and password). when you start that account pwi send you an email with a code for a pack. my partner didnt know about the code and didnt get a code when she started so i did this earlier. i gave the code to her and it worked on her account. Plus then i made a another account for my shop seller and that also got a code sent. like i said just idea that might help.
  • FlyingPants - Sanctuary
    FlyingPants - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    just an idea that may help some of you with dream chaser packs. if you make a new account (email and password). when you start that account pwi send you an email with a code for a pack. my partner didnt know about the code and didnt get a code when she started so i did this earlier. i gave the code to her and it worked on her account. Plus then i made a another account for my shop seller and that also got a code sent. like i said just idea that might help.

I never got any mail with dreamchaser code b:cry

edit:
    Why am i still lvl 68 on the forums b:shocked
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i dont feel like leveling my alts, without that neck, srsly.
    if u want active ppl at least you should motivate them, isn't it?

I'm not envisioning such "motivation" working in the long run. If you have to be dragged to the keyboard to play, PWI is wasting their time enticing you to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    b:victory I myself won't mind for them to release the Dream Chaser pack lol.. gotta love those EXP belts or Neck b:laugh
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]