No tokens from NW

Options
steakspoon
steakspoon Posts: 31 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Nation Wars
I've noticed for the last few weeks that some people who do fairly well in NW are receiving 0 tokens as a reward. Players with sometimes up to a 12k or higher score are getting 0 tokens, while players with 13k+ break 100 easily. Is there some sort of logic to this, or are random people selected to get 0 tokens from NW?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    In order to receive a token reward from NW, you actually have to spend some time participating in the fighting. You can hop from battle to battle to get free contribution, but if you don't fight at all you get nothing, even if your contribution is high.
  • steakspoon
    steakspoon Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I was in a squad with the person in question, and they did fight, buff, deal damage, die, everything.
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    it is probably a glitch. has happened to me once before. happens to a good friend of mine consistently, in which I told her to screen shot it and submit ticket, but she won't do it.
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Some people they will get high personal credit but no tokens.. that's because, u have to be in an instance for either 3-5 minutes and not just standing but actually do something if im not mistaken (correct me if im wrong).. and IF u did some battle then prolly it's a glitch which u might need to submit a ticket.
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This is why NW is pure suckage and I don't play it anymore.
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It would also depend on what nation you're in. You could get last place nation with 15k credits and get nothing if lots of people got higher than you
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This is a weed out strategy for the alt problem in NW. I don't think anyone fully understands the criteria, but there are things like delivering a flag, spending x amount of time in active pvp situations, capturing opponent crystals, and spending x amount of time in the instances that are required to get contribution.

Battle hopping, kiting, or even participating in buffing and pvp but not helping with strategy (ie delivering flags, claiming crystals, killing towers) help with your contribution but may not qualify you as an actual NW participant. This sucks because you're still robbing other people on your team of contribution even if you don't land any tokens from it.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Princella - Sanctuary
    Princella - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This is a weed out strategy for the alt problem in NW. I don't think anyone fully understands the criteria, but there are things like delivering a flag, spending x amount of time in active pvp situations, capturing opponent crystals, and spending x amount of time in the instances that are required to get contribution.

Battle hopping, kiting, or even participating in buffing and pvp but not helping with strategy (ie delivering flags, claiming crystals, killing towers) help with your contribution but may not qualify you as an actual NW participant. This sucks because you're still robbing other people on your team of contribution even if you don't land any tokens from it.

^ this all some's up.b:laugh
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    tbh id like to eventually get some GM/developer answer to the "whats the criteria to get tokens" question

i did NW on my cleric several times, 2 examples below:
    1) was in winning nation, got 13k con, no tokens, played actively all the time, killed ppl, died, buffed, healed, delivered flag etc etc
    no tokens at all

2) winning nation again, 6k con, was afk at least 60% of the time due to rl stuff
    120 tokens

friend of mine had 32k on his sin last nw played actively, no alt), no tokens either
    wheres the logic?

and ye ive submitted several tickets from different chars, and all i get is the standard reply "we're looking into this issue and we'll further it to the developers" or w/e
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    There will be no answer to the "criteria on how to get tokens" or there will be more abuse of the system in nw than there already is.

THAT is your answer. If it was not the answer, then everyone would know "the criteria" already. So all you can do is get at least 2k personal credits and go do bridge battles (which makes sense on the basis of crystal battles giving the most nation points of 5... thus bridge battles of 1 nation point giving the least would secure your personal contribution more)
    b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]