edited August 2013
    Options
    ... soon... hmmp after 1 year f:meh
    Poisonous Crew f:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Not likely in this version. We're at max level, it's near impossible for them to raise the cap, and what the hell better armor do you need than what's in the game already?

It's pay to win as it is, and if you wait for the dreamchaser pack, low-end gear is just handed to you.

We would be better off with the removal of some gear to make the game more of a challenge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    My Question:

When PWI plan to release a new gear or a new weapon ??? f:confused

After they have milked as many cash shoppers as possible (after every1 is r9 3rd cast +12 and don`t need to spend anymore as much), then you will have even more powerful toys so they can spend once more!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    My Question:

Tomorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Nibaki - Heavens Tear
    Nibaki - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    New gear? Didn't they like JUST come out with a whole expansion giving a new helmet and adding a new cape? b:shutup
  • Hunt - Raging Tide
    Hunt - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    probably soon,but not like new rank or better than g16,just some shz like ornaments and rings
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    My Question:

after you get r9rr+12
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Most games go by poplulation. Granted it has been 105 since I started almost yrs ago. Suppose to be 150 endgame.
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    LolaElv - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    after you get r9rr+12

lolz... after i got rank9??? i just want to shared with you that i am already rank 9 since (2 years ago) f:hehe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Options
    New gear? Didn't they like JUST come out with a whole expansion giving a new helmet and adding a new cape? b:shutup

great idea!!! yeah better they do that f:grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Options
    probably soon,but not like new rank or better than g16,just some shz like ornaments and rings

wonderful idea the ornaments and rings... i wish they do that sooner so that all player in pwi will be more happier f:cute

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    My Question:

it;s not gonna be soon.. i hope lol
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Most games go by poplulation. Granted it has been 105 since I started almost yrs ago. Suppose to be 150 endgame.

No, its not. That was a previous/different version of this game. When it was localized here, it was permanently changed. Content over 105 was removed and a bunch of it was recycled into lower level content (warsong and nirvana bing two major ones that were recycled). Quests were redone to be lowered to lower levels. Level caps were lowered on some gears as well, I believe, like Warsoul.
    There are some remnants of the 150 lvl cap still in game, but it was never intended to be so here.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    to the OP this game needs no more weapons and armors,the weapon/armor content causes the character content to over power the other content of the game,very sickening.
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Options
    hmmmp... if china server can release a new gear why pwi dont ?f:confused

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    hmmmp... if china server can release a new gear why pwi dont ?f:confused

the "new" gear in china version is most likely nirvana t3 for their version.. since ya know our t3 was made by pwi devs not china devs.. which is also why we dont have their version of r9rr
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    We got enough gears and weapons b:laugh

What we need is a new instance which are randomly generated and depends on squad total soulforce. The instance can be used for anything, raps/cannies, wedding candies, or even just coinz or some useless item to brag about. b:laugh

I say, don't add more weapon/gears untill 90% of payer base are using warsoul weapon b:bye
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Options
    the "new" gear in china version is most likely nirvana t3 for their version.. since ya know our t3 was made by pwi devs not china devs.. which is also why we dont have their version of r9rr

Thanks for the info... f:thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    We got enough gears and weapons b:laugh

What we need is a new instance which are randomly generated and depends on squad total soulforce. The instance can be used for anything, raps/cannies, wedding candies, or even just coinz or some useless item to brag about. b:laugh

I say, don't add more weapon/gears untill 90% of payer base are using warsoul weapon b:bye

An instants based on the power of the squad? o.o Sounds like a wonderful idea :D And make it give DQ points :o We need a better way then to grind b:surrender
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

PWI has no developers whatsoever, at most they probably have a couple to just test bugs or reported bugs. PWE only licenses games made by other companies.

Nirvana 3rd cast was designed and developed by Wanmei in China specifically for our version in attempt to somewhat balance the game or at least just something "exclusive" to our version. I don't know their real intentions of course. Imperial Fury was the first and probably last content update we received before PWCN did.

The upcoming instance in PWCN is really just a way to turn Nirvana (probably 2nd cast) into R8 recast. It still requires 200k reputation. The reason they are doing that...I really have no clue.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    They have a new quest chain for Rank 10. NPC your R9s3 and you will recieve a ticket that says....."Wait For It, It's Coming". You can then trade the ticket for a token. The token gets traded for a fuzzy feather. the fuzzy feather gets traded for a lvl 1 club. You then have to kill Groping Grape Ape(6m hp) with a squad of 20 all using only lvl 1 clubs. Once he is dead, you have to speak to the NPC Flicking Meat Flap aka The Butcher. He will give you a hair, not just any hair, a pube hair, taken from a genuine suscatian seal skin binder. The hair is traded to Ballzac the Emperor for a nail clipping. The nail clipping is traded to Flo The Red Queen, who in turn trades you a Maximum Pad(b:laugh), whch is given to Duke, who shouts out, you have been R10'ed to the Maxi.

This will be your quest chain, should you accept this quest chain, begin by forwarding this to 10 friends, each friend will laugh and forward it to 10 of their friends until they are all Maxi'ed. Let it Flo.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Not likely in this version. We're at max level, it's near impossible for them to raise the cap, and what the hell better armor do you need than what's in the game already?

Well new gear doesn't necessarly be better gear, does it? Why can't it just be different? Variety ftw...

I'm just bored of 1>2>3>4>5 kind of progression I guess. When enough people is 5, release 6. Why not just mix things up a bit, make different build choice with different advantages and disadvantages and such. Playing other games made me even more annoyed about tedious gear progression. Oh well. Maybe one day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Options
    They have a new quest chain for Rank 10. NPC your R9s3 and you will recieve a ticket that says....."Wait For It, It's Coming". You can then trade the ticket for a token. The token gets traded for a fuzzy feather. the fuzzy feather gets traded for a lvl 1 club. You then have to kill Groping Grape Ape(6m hp) with a squad of 20 all using only lvl 1 clubs. Once he is dead, you have to speak to the NPC Flicking Meat Flap aka The Butcher. He will give you a hair, not just any hair, a pube hair, taken from a genuine suscatian seal skin binder. The hair is traded to Ballzac the Emperor for a nail clipping. The nail clipping is traded to Flo The Red Queen, who in turn trades you a Maximum Pad(b:laugh), whch is given to Duke, who shouts out, you have been R10'ed to the Maxi.

This will be your quest chain, should you accept this quest chain, begin by forwarding this to 10 friends, each friend will laugh and forward it to 10 of their friends until they are all Maxi'ed. Let it Flo.

f:laugh i make more laugh in this comments of yours f:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    f:laugh i make more laugh in this comments of yours f:laugh

b:laugh
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm