Not getting my gold

GhostOfYuura - Dreamweaver
GhostOfYuura - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
I just transferred 198 zen to Heaven's Tear server, and it still hasn't shown up. It's been 15 minutes now. I already had 4 gold and 23 silver in-game and I was trying to get up to 5 gold, and I WOULD have if the 198 zen had transferred. (I was doing offers to get them.)

All my characters on this account are above level 10.

I've used CCleaner to clear out everything on all browsers and my computer and fixed registry errors.

I've returned to the character screen twice. Didn't work.

I've returned to the log-on screen and that didn't work.

I've completely exited out of the game twice and re-logged back in and THAT still didn't work.

I've cleaned my cache, cookies, everything THREE TIMES and THAT didn't work.

I had this problem yesterday, too, but it fixed itself. It took a few minutes, but I had finally got my gold. But now it's taking even LONGER. I keep checking, even as I type this, and it's still not showing that I've gotten my 1 gold and 98 silver...
Post edited by GhostOfYuura - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SailorRocket - Heavens Tear
    SailorRocket - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is me again (I forgot to change my avatar before making that first post), and I just got home and I FINALLY got my gold. It took ALL DAY for it to transfer...
    My characters:
    SailorRocket - Venomancer - Lv84
    TPKisaki - Archer - Lv72
    DrPepper_I - Cleric - Lv70
    QuietWarrior - Barbarian - Lv42
    Server: Heaven's Tear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miszstar
    miszstar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Mehh I got the same problem yesterday, cuz I still don't have it.
    I guess I just have to wait then :o
  • rolldeep
    rolldeep Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    some times payment review/approval process can take up to 24 hours to complete,
    maybe thats why you havent got your gold ijs your payment might still be in review/approval process