Just some overall Suggestions

Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Suggestion Box
Rebrith Delta
After the coin the coin got removed from Delta, delta have been dead for like over a year now, no one does it because it is not worth it anymore,
on my seeker i can easy have repair+potion/charm cost to 500k, and a full delta gives maybe like 1m profit in items for 2 hours of work.
so that is why i would like to get the coin drops back in Delta so it would be worth doing again, because it is a really good instance

Nirvana
Ever since Nation wars came out Nirvana have been dead, because well again 1 run of nivava would maybe give like 50k profit pr player in the squad.
so my suggestion would be to add a Quest reward pr. boss in Nirvana 1 Platinum Brick or Supply Token pr. boss, this would give a good profit for all the players,
and we would not see only 5 aps only, because having a allaround squad would kill faster then only 5 aps sin's

Trials
Trials, i would like to have added some Supply Tokens also as a rewards, but also better XP, because AEU gives like 2m Xp pr run, and trails should be around that also.
Or maybe Just Add 20 xPlatinum Brick to the rewards(http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8799)

Nations War
More NPC's to enter Nations war, and 1 NPC for NW should be inside the Faction base

Pan Gu, creator
A way to Upgrade the (Pan Gu, creator) to a (Love, up and down) or Dominance

Respawn in NW and TW
When respawning after a Death in TW and NW, i suggest that we Respawn with 50% HP and MP, so charms dont tick as much when respawning

Bounty hunt
a Bounty hunt for NW.

Abaddon/Sot
reduce the Evasion of mobs and boss's, most seeker, barbs and Axe build bm's only got like a 60% chance to hit

Chi skill for bm
like the sin Inner Harmony, bm is one of the class's that need the most chi, but dont got any skill that gives chi
maybe increase Cooldown on (demon/sage) Aura of the Golden Bell to 60 Sec, but add a 2 spark gain to the bm

Status effect on seeker
the skill status effect Soulsever Minuet/Parchedblade Dance/Northern Sky Waltz/Duelist's Glee should worth with the skill
debuffs stun/immobilize/reduce targets' Metal resistanc, because right now they dont.
if a player got the status effect on them and you use the skill that is in tandem with it,the skill should have 100% accurate.

Purify Spellon R9 reforge weapons
should be changed the purify proc to only remove debuffs like stun/sleep/immobilize, so effects like HF, EP, Mire, reduce phy/magic def,Reduce def/att lvls , also status effect(seeker debuffs)
stays on the player, because right now this effect is breaking game in PK
Post edited by Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    this is differant. I haven't heard any of these before.

On a serious note,

1: How many npc's do you need for NW. There is one in every city? What they should do, is exit the way you came in, or add an option like PV that lets you choose the city you would like to exit to.

2:Pan gu upgrade wouldn't be worth the money. Pan gu = 240-270m, Pan gu x 3 = 720-810m, SOT = 580-620m. Not worth it.

3:NW/TW - Good idea

4:Bounty Hunter for NW - Sounds like a good idea, but a bounty hunter that only happens 2 times a week? And what would be hunted? There are no mobs or bosses, it's a pvp instance. Maybe reach a certain personal credit score or something, not sure how that would work. You would have to illaberate on it more.

5:the 3 skill issues you listed have been said already and so has a million Nirvi suggestions.

6:Rebirth is not dead, make money from Mystical Tome Frags.

7:I didn't realize AEU gives that much exp, I'm going to have to start doing it. I haven't found a reason to try it. Have to get to 105. Overall, most has been said, but pretty decent ideas.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    4:Bounty Hunter for NW - Sounds like a good idea, but a bounty hunter that only happens 2 times a week? And what would be hunted? There are no mobs or bosses, it's a pvp instance. Maybe reach a certain personal credit score or something, not sure how that would work. You would have to illaberate on it more.

I guess it's either the fake bounty hunter quest you get for events e.g. CoA or a bounty for players. given the map size...b:shocked besides the obvious issues of the fresh to 100 newbie that gets a bounty for Mr.R9rr+12 XD
    you only purge once #yopo
    edited August 2013
    I guess it's either the fake bounty hunter quest you get for events e.g. CoA or a bounty for players. given the map size...b:shocked besides the obvious issues of the fresh to 100 newbie that gets a bounty for Mr.R9rr+12 XD

That would be hilarious lol. You go to pick up your bounty hunter quest, and it says Nation Wars: "You are the hunted....Run" lol Man and through the whole NW people are trying to kill you. I would log off lol
    edited August 2013
    Or the bounty hunter quest can say Defeat 15 Nation Members or something like that. And basically get kills. That would be great and rewards would be like 30 tokens.
    edited August 2013
    That would be hilarious lol. You go to pick up your bounty hunter quest, and it says Nation Wars: "You are the hunted....Run" lol Man and through the whole NW people are trying to kill you. I would log off lol

b:laugh well, it could be on 1v1 basis: you get someone to kill (based on SF?) and you can see him/her on the map. and a big red glow when you are in the same map
    Or the bounty hunter quest can say Defeat 15 Nation Members or something like that. And basically get kills. That would be great and rewards would be like 30 tokens.

that's nice too. hope that it's supply tokens XD
  • vendorshopper01
    vendorshopper01 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:laugh well, it could be on 1v1 basis: you get someone to kill (based on SF?) and you can see him/her on the map. and a big red glow when you are in the same map

that's nice too. hope that it's supply tokens XD

Good idea on the map thing. I'd go straight for them. It would be funny if the person doesn't know they are the one being hunted. And that each person that takes a bh quest, gets a differant member. You may have 3 people with your name and they come hunting you. you go about your normal business on nw, not even knowing that the person that killed you or keeps trying to kill you is hunting you. The only thing about that is, what if the person your supposed to hunt is not playing? That means you have to wait till the next one. that's why 15 member kill would be best. And yeah 30 supply tokens would be a good reward.
  • vendorshopper01
    vendorshopper01 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Mr_Swiss = Vendorshopper01, it's my alt account.
    edited August 2013
    what if the person your supposed to hunt is not playing?

trust pwi to assign someone that quit 4 years agob:chuckle

the assignment should happen after entering NW and be a player in an opposing nation.
    Ideally you should also get a new target if your first one goes offline for 15 minutes
    edited August 2013
    trust pwi to assign someone that quit 4 years agob:chuckle

the assignment should happen after entering NW and be a player in an opposing nation.
    Ideally you should also get a new target if your first one goes offline for 15 minutes

That's a good idea too. Your target is given after you enter.
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    that is a good idea with 15 kills or 15 kill/kill assigt for the bh, and bh reward gives Supply tokens