Something Wrong

Options
ahmedlol11
ahmedlol11 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
well now i am a psy but just been wondering why would a myst with same gear as psy lets say both are rrr9 with jades and if a mystic triple and used absorb soul can 1 shot a psy i think there is something wrong with this, and it's not balanced this way i mean how it can pass the deff lvls and in the same time stack with spark if they psy has 14k hp absorb soul deals arround 17-18k so thats basicly a shot regardless that the psy has jades and both myst and psy have same refine same sharding +12 and jades
Post edited by ahmedlol11 on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    PK lesson for cashopping noobs #1: when someone triple sparks you don't stand like an idiot
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Absorb Soul ignores defense levels which means that white voodoo is useless against mystics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Absorb Soul ignores defense levels which means that white voodoo is useless against mystics.

It also ignores other class defense buffs like the cleric buffs, and even some genie defense skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ahmedlol11
    ahmedlol11 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    PK lesson for cashopping noobs #1: when someone triple sparks you don't stand like an idiot

k what am i suppose to do when the myst sparks in air while flying and i cant see him still absorb soul deals same dmg
  • FiristKiller - Archosaur
    FiristKiller - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

ik that it passes deff lvls which is not fair for psys cuz they have low hp and this skill with triple deals enough dmg to 1 shot any psy regardless his shards
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It's not op if you have to triple spark. What, you think 3 sparks is easy to get? lol
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It's not op if you have to triple spark. What, you think 3 sparks is easy to get? lol
    It's only as hard as getting to level 89... oh wait.. that's not hard.

Lesson learned... watch out for mystics.

Remember how they used to complain Sins and Psy's were OP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    isnt this ironic how the former most op clomplain how the new op class **** them

remember when veno sended nixes and ***** ppl

psy is no longer numeno uno
    edited August 2013
    Options
    isnt this ironic how the former most op clomplain how the new op class **** them

remember when veno sended nixes and ***** ppl

psy is no longer numeno uno

i didn't say mystics are op if absorb soul didn't stack with spark like arma or just didn't pass deff lvls it will be ok i mean mystic can't actually kill any other class with this combo except psys
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i mean mystic can't actually kill any other class with this combo except psys

because the white voodoo of other classes works on absorb soul? or right, other classes don't have absorb soul so your argument is invalid. b:bye

never have been hit with SoF Undined Sparked Blade Tempest?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Oh look another QQ thread.

i got roflpwn'ed = The other class must be broken.
    PWI you have to nerf them they OP

QQQQQQQQ.

b:bye

I'd take it as a compliment. Someone triple sparked just for me. Spawn and track em down. They now have zero chi. GG?
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Spawn and track em down. They now have zero chi. GG?

why would i die 1 shot in the first place i can't 1 shot myst even with triple + their healing skill got 0.5 sec cd or something like that so they just spam this skill till full chi again also demon version of absorb soul gives + 30 chi GG
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It also ignores other class defense buffs like the cleric buffs, and even some genie defense skills.
    ik that it passes deff lvls which is not fair for psys cuz they have low hp and this skill with triple deals enough dmg to 1 shot any psy regardless his shards

Bunch of people that obviously don't play mystics.

Lvl11 AS doesn't ignore defense lvl.

We don't know if it's a glitch or w/e, but lvl1-10 AS ignore defense lvl, but also attack lvl.

Lvl11 count defense lvl and attack lvl.

That ''glitch'' was found 3-4 months ago and majority of mystics already had it lvl11 and we cannot get it back lvl10. Only new mystic aware of that ''glitch'' will have the ''advantage'' of ignoring defense lvl.

So why a mystic can one shot a psy? The psy was obviously in black, plus psychics have pretty bad physical defense and AS deal physical damage, AS cannot crit, but deal double the damage if the mystic did NV first, AS cannot crit, but have change to deal 1.3x damage.

So if the mystic did NV you, purify yourself, usually the mystic will get silent so you have time to react.

Also mystics have really high water defense so do not use water damage skills on a mystic. I'm not even full R9rr yet and have 20k water resistance self-buff. (I don't remember with cleric buff.)

Also it's not like a mystic will boom! 3 spark + AS, they will NV and will pretty sure get silence and the psy will have time to react.

But in a way I'm glad to see that thread cause a few months ago people was saying mystics was the worse PVP class and wasn't able to kill anything, but more and more some mystics get geared and people realize that well geared mystics are not as weak as people thought and mystic can kill other class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Lesson learned... watch out for mystics.

Remember how they used to complain Sins and Psy's were OP?

? I'm talking about pvp.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Mystics can kill a variety of people with said combo.
    Got oneshot by a mystic with NV2. Lesson learnt; mystics are painful and Purify is godly. f:cute
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • nev12kg
    nev12kg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    why would i die 1 shot in the first place i can't 1 shot myst even with triple + their healing skill got 0.5 sec cd or something like that so they just spam this skill till full chi again also demon version of absorb soul gives + 30 chi GG

I kept reading ALL the posts made here and I had to stop here cause you are proving to me that you don't know how to play a psychic very well. I've played a psy since the start of Raging Tides and it is still my main. I've learned how to counter many things and learned what to avoid. Yes, the mystics are hard for us psys to kill sometimes because they can heal spam and can ignore DEFlv with absorb soul. However you are forgetting your own skills. Soulburn for example. Stun the f***er then cast Soulburn on em. By the time they get out of stun Soulbrns long cast is complete and you can hit them with ur dmg spells for a quick kill cause they cant heal themselves very well if at all because the dmg they take from Soulburn counters it, and if they try to fight back rather than heal, they die faster. Soul of Retaliation works wonders here too. Keep in mind that the Mystic skill Absorb soul has a bit of a long cast and so does triple spark... so if ur close enough to get hit by it at that time then you deserve to get 1shot.b:chuckle
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

I guess he wasn't talking about getting the skill but about gathering enough chi...
    Anyway a mystic usually doesn't need to use triple spark to take down a psychic (same gear) with Absorb Soul.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:laugh

+1