OHT Bank?

MerLeah - Archosaur
MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestion Box
So, i'm wondering why can't we have a bank inside Old Heaven's Tear seeing that Unicorn Forest and Valley of Scarred has one.

b:surrender You know, would be nice if PWI add a bank there.

Reason: >> we craft alot of oht gears/ornaments and it is annoying to go in and out to get the rest of the stones.
MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MerLeah - Archosaur on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Valley of the Scarred doesn't have a bank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Valley of the Scarred doesn't have a bank.

ahhh, thought there's a bank in OVS.. guess not.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well the lore explanation is that old maps are... in the past. so a bank system would require a timetraveling system. given that you have to go through many quests to be qualified by the elder council to use the chrono wheel (de-stabilizing it in the process) it would be unrealistic to have common bankers use it XD
    you only purge once #yopo
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Then how come they have Bank in Unicorn Forest when it is part of the past? b:laugh that don't make sense to me.
    edited August 2013
    Then how come they have Bank in Unicorn Forest when it is part of the past? b:laugh that don't make sense to me.

it's the sneaky elves that sneaked in and trying to make profits with interest ratesb:shocked
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    But the bank is in the (untamed) Merchant Encampment, not in the Elves' camp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    b:laugh so the untamed and elves are being sneaky then?b:cry
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:laugh so the untamed and elves are being sneaky then?b:cry

That is also the reason for the skeleton at the bottom of Etherblade Lake ;)
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm fairly certain it has to do with the Unicorns. I mean, have you seen one in there?
    edited August 2013
    But the bank is in the (untamed) Merchant Encampment, not in the Elves' camp.

well duh, if it was an elf banker the elf race wouldn't make a profit. so the seduced an untamed banker, knocked him off with bard songs about peace and put him in the untamed camp. of course the untamed prophets felt a disturbance in the force and thus the war beganb:chuckle
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think OHT should at least have an actual map so you know where the middle is and where your location in the area is.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's one of the few places they deliberately refused a map. I agree it's annoying.

I think they really did it because the actual map is all four past-time maps in one (quest routing will sometimes try to fly you through the walls)

But I agree it would be nice. Still, they're not complex maps and it's fairly satisfying to know your way around.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I too would like a bank in OHT.

When they added NPCs to OHT I was all excited, thinking surely a banker would be among them.... hopes were shattered that day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yeah, bank in OHT would be nice.
    I understand the whole being in the past idea but still, having to come to Archos, getting off the friggin platform (which I HATE) , going to bank, then back on the friggin platform (which I HATE) to get to OHT on another platform (did I mention I HATE those platforms?) to pass through OHT map1 to get into 2 or 3 or 4....Why if I opened/have access to all maps I'm not able to go directly into the one I want?
    This is like that meme with "hey, I hear u like teleports, so I put a teleport in your teleport so u can teleport to destination" ....Asian MMO mentality

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Because of how annoying it was to get back into that instance when you leave it to go to a bank outside OUF.

But I do agree that all chrono maps in chronoworld need a bank.
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    well the lore explanation is that old maps are... in the past. so a bank system would require a timetraveling system. given that you have to go through many quests to be qualified by the elder council to use the chrono wheel (de-stabilizing it in the process) it would be unrealistic to have common bankers use it XD

This is a game not real life, the Banker would be an added convenience and only the most anal would insist on keeping it so pure. Besides PWI did introduce futuristic motorcycles into the game which to me is completely off the chart unacceptable for a fantasy venue. b:infuriated
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Killerdagger - Lost City
    Killerdagger - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yha unicorn forest have bank. and it explain why they have bank there on your quest. you maybe skip this things because your to lazy to read al those message and you keep hitting the next button.b:victoryb:victory