Nirvana should atleast be a tourist attraction

Options
bobyjoee
bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
Look kids, a long time ago cannies and raps were farmed from here, remember when cannies were about 400k? and raps 1.4mil? there should be a tour guide in here and you pay like 10k to get a tour. b:laugh
Post edited by bobyjoee on

Comments

• Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Where do i sign up as a pure vit barb i never seen nirvana only doors of it where i was buffing assasins and bms
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    LOLOLOL inb4close. f:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • cheesecan
    cheesecan Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lolz I remember nirvy...and the price XD I'll give ppl a tour for 1m b:chuckle

Seriously though, maybe they could revamp this instance into something else for mats like SoW and tome frags or..well anything that is actually useful lol
    If you CAN'T, Cheese CAN!!!
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    Look kids, a long time ago cannies and raps were farmed from here, remember when cannies were about 400k? and raps 1.4mil? there should be a tour guide in here and you pay like 10k to get a tour. b:laugh

I remember when raptures were 2m b:bye
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Ah good times, good times, when I wasted so much cash for my weapons just so people could get theirs now for next to nothing... besides i remember raps even 2,5m.
  • MerLeah - Archosaur
    MerLeah - Archosaur Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    b:surrender ... more like the nirv place now is usefull only to have the forges, and non for any nirv runs.

(remembering the old time nirvanna farming of 2x)
    MerLeah - 102 Venomancer (kittie purrge) - Archosaur
    ||CupCake|| - 105 Assassin (slice 'n dice) - Archosaur
    Princella - 101 Cleric (heal's da noob) - Sanctuary
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=12787492002&dateline=1316071878[/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    b:surrender ... more like the nirv place now is usefull only to have the forges, and non for any nirv runs.

(remembering the old time nirvanna farming of 2x)

Should totally just make Nirvana forges next to the NW forges.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear
    SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hey gais, wanna go do some shard runs?

f:laugh
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    yeah nirv was cool,it also injected coin into openers pockets.Im sure they have something up their sleeves due to people getting caught up on gears and such.They are going to have to do something because other than the sot,aba revamp...the game is a cake walk.
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Doubt that we will get a new instance anytime soon, the least they can do is revamp vana so it drops new mats. Those new mats can be used to make the new helm/robe/tome whatever, maybe like 10k mats for the helm or something atleast vana would be lively again b:laugh
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I rather not go back to Nirvana tyvm b:chuckle
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Idea of vana spam makes me want to puke but I kinda want another farming instance, so fed up with TT <.<.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Kablaab - Dreamweaver
    Kablaab - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Have it drop warsoul mats
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I bet Nirvi will be updated on the next content update. New gear, hopfully wep and gear engraving, vit +20 stones(I haven't sharded my R9s3 cuz im wating on these), new instance, new class(probably not), but my best guess is going to be a Nirvi fix. This is why you can still get keys and they fixed it so you can stack them now. if Nirvi wasn't going to be fixed, then what would have been the point of doing that. Hopefully they make a 999 or 9999 key instance, I'm waiting with my stack.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
    edited August 2013
    Options
    if Nirvi wasn't going to be fixed, then what would have been the point of doing that.

so you can stack them hoping that nirvy will get fixed one dayb:chuckle
    if nirvy was going to get fixed, why change the stack size XD

but I'd bet that the next gear upgrade would be nirvy g17 (or even g17-8?): Awakened Sacred Legate etc with purify on weapon. and then we get rank X :b
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Farming nirvana got me my r9(except bow and belt since I quit soon after). Good times now I have no clue what to do lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
    edited August 2013
    Options

but I'd bet that the next gear upgrade would be nirvy g17 (or even g17-8?): Awakened Sacred Legate etc with purify on weapon. and then we get rank X :b

Supreme Amnesiatic Consciousless Awakened Sacred Legate Wristguards, will be the next step for G17/18 lol
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I personally wouldn't mind the warsoul mats dropping from the bosses b:chuckle even with nw the weps are still really expensive(amazing) but expensive. Really anything would be better than its current state.
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Ran Nirvy just yesterday for shts and giggles b:laugh

Got a full squad for it pretty easily, surprisingly enough.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    By removing it as a farming instance: they've made it as a fun instance. People who farmed it got sick of it.

Remember originally when people were requesting more bosses and less mobs? - It was a response to that from the devs. They did a really good job of mixing it up on us and keeping us on our toes.

Shards still drop there, and it's still the only PvE, and non time-specific way to farm nirvana mats.

I'd like to see it open-able by one person. I don't want to see it go the way of FFC. It would be so nice to be able to play the old version of FFC again.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Possible future updates for Nirvana.

1 ) - introduce new g16 accessories that are only attainable in nirvana. we have a choice of high tier armour gear and weps, why not accessories too?

2) Give the boss' a new box to drop. Which when opened contains level 10 gems, Warsoul Materials and Night spike crystals.

3) introduce Warsoul armour set that is farm able in nirvana

4) Overhaul the instance completely and revamp like they have done for Aba and sot recently giving new farm able rewards.

5) add a BH quest in there.

6) mysterious chips - give each of the boss' a quest that gives 100 trade-able mysterious chips, could give the last boss or 99 key quest a chance to drop Medal of Glory. as a counter balance give all the boss the '' Fortification draught'' buff.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    thumbs wrote: »
    I'd like to see it open-able by one person.

now that could actually be worth it.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hey gais, wanna go do some shard runs?

f:laugh
    It's funny, but the cit shards would be the best drop now.
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I remember those times!... Unfortunately when I reached lvl 100 NW already existed so no one did Nirvana anymore... But luckily I got the opportunity to go on a Nirv run one day, when I found someone in world chat looking for people f:grin Was awesome!!!
    And I also remember the price I saw the cannies and raps being sold f:scared I almost bought a rap for that insanely high price XD

1 ) - introduce new g16 accessories that are only attainable in nirvana. we have a choice of high tier armour gear and weps, why not accessories too?

2) Give the boss' a new box to drop. Which when opened contains level 10 gems, Warsoul Materials and Night spike crystals.

4) Overhaul the instance completely and revamp like they have done for Aba and sot recently giving new farm able rewards.

6) mysterious chips - give each of the boss' a quest that gives 100 trade-able mysterious chips, could give the last boss or 99 key quest a chance to drop Medal of Glory. as a counter balance give all the boss the '' Fortification draught'' buff.

BH - YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Warsoul Drops - Awesome idea! Right now the only really really really very hard-to-get gear set is Warsoul!... (Although for me Nirvana G16 and R9 are pretty hard to get too but for what I see around, there's a lot of people with it and only found 2 people with warsoul wep on my server!!)

Revamp Cave - Idk... When I went there I liked it that way... What could be done, and for all other caves, is to be able to see where are your squad mates on the map!
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
    edited August 2013
    Options

I'm sure the revamp will come on the next content update. Nightspike Crystals are from the nightspike quest.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I'm sure the revamp will come on the next content update. Nightspike Crystals are from the nightspike quest.

Which is currently bugged

so to kill 2 birds with 1 stone
  • Mazumii - Dreamweaver
    Mazumii - Dreamweaver Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    make nirvana into fc, basicly people go their to power level...fc use to have awsome mats and the gear was amazing, i remember the fc gear....and no i will not sell my fc gear (still on my veno) which is in storage and the account is accsessed 1 a month only, to keep it open
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

would you not expect the other way around ?

Right now the difference between G16 and R9 is not THAT bit. (most of the difference within the player field is from the richer R9s being way more refined, sharded and willing to use charms and apoth in NW)

I wouldnt expect them to make farmable gear stronger than the cashshop gear before introducing the new cash shop gear :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
    edited August 2013
    Options
    would you not expect the other way around ?

Right now the difference between G16 and R9 is not THAT bit. (most of the difference within the player field is from the richer R9s being way more refined, sharded and willing to use charms and apoth in NW)

I wouldnt expect them to make farmable gear stronger than the cashshop gear before introducing the new cash shop gear :)

well, not stronger, roughly equivalent and not that easily farmable (initially). who knows, maybe they'll release both xD
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    While my wife and I profited substantially long ago from the "old" lucrative Nirvana, it's really only the coins that we miss.. the instance was a bore, even after they changed bosses so that they seal and switch aggro. They should change up the bosses to make it tougher, and due to the value of canny's/rap's dropping so much that it isn't worth doing Nirvana anymore, they should also make the bosses drop 5-10x more chests, and/or give people some real incentive to use that instance anymore.