x2 please?

2»

Comments

• Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dang it!
    All I want is a get all equipment/I win game stone, as compo please.
    b:thanksb:chuckleb:laugh

What?f:stare
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dang it!
    All I want is a get all equipment/I win game stone, as compo please.
    b:thanksb:chuckleb:laugh

I lost where words defeat brain for scarred my life. For I think Thou need speak clear, thy apologize for thou thunderous actions thy thou. For I am scorned with unpleasurable wickedness. Good luck thy thou thy for thee b:surrender
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Kyooshu - Sanctuary
    Kyooshu - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    2x would be nice because i'd prefer to Farm my gear myself, instead of having to buy the mats. 2x doesn't help those who farm tt in order to sell, BUT it helps every single other person. those who complain about it are just greedy.

Edit: In the long run it actually does help those who farm to sell because they can just hold onto them until prices rise again.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    2x would be nice because i'd prefer to Farm my gear myself, instead of having to buy the mats. 2x doesn't help those who farm tt in order to sell, BUT it helps every single other person. those who complain about it are just greedy.

Edit: In the long run it actually does help those who farm to sell because they can just hold onto them until prices rise again.

not even technically does it HAVE to be "the long run"

i.e. mats don't drop below half normal price (usually) and they get on average 2x the number of mats they usually would, meaning that if they farm NOT during 2x they make less even with stabilized prices, than they do farming in 2x even if they sell at 2x prices.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd rather a dreamchaser pack code to be honest. Anniversary is around the corner, we'll have enough 2x then.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd rather a dreamchaser pack code to be honest. Anniversary is around the corner, we'll have enough 2x then.

This =)
  • Loshon - Archosaur
    Loshon - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What we should be asking for is a new PvE farmable instance, something which can be farmed at any time of the day and the materials collected for personal use or sold at the farmers leisure; this would revitalize the PvE farming aspect of the game.

we have that. it's called nirvana.
  • Toxie - Dreamweaver
    Toxie - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2013

This would be much nicer than 2x.