Please Make Egypt people back to play

System
System Posts: 316 mod
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Hello,GMS Please Make Egypt come and play back the game The people Who say Egypt Full of hackers i check This and egypt got no hacker the hackers from other countries using ip adress **** thn **** it to anyone in egypt and have the game and they Go on him and make **** and when pwi check This **** it says its from egypt is this fair? and all people must know egypt have pro players and can play the game and win anyone just what i want to say please GM make Egypt Play Game and i will try my hard work stop those ip adress hackersb:surrenderb:byeb:bye
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We don`t need another -Ribbit- (those who used to play will understand)
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dat grammar.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    It's possible that there are a number of other reasons why Egypt would be a banned region. Would be interesting to find out why for each region that is banned. I know some are banned because they have their own version of the client that is subsidized by Wanmei.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    We don`t need another Conquer Online 2 (those who used to play will understand)

b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Godz! How I wish I could actually lol about that 1 light heartedly

b:thanks...But I can't now, because that was a great example of what this could of actually turned out to become to be like, had it not been stopped...b:thanks
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2013

-Ribbit- full of botting
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Given the events in Egypt, probably not. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2013

And don't forget -Woof- as wellb:chuckle
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited August 2013

b:sad Its sad to see what is Happening there in Egypt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • TideBornHunt - Sanctuary
    TideBornHunt - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And don't forget -Woof- as wellb:chuckle

Are u talking about vultr.

And yeah, with the current events and all..
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2013

How is the situation in Egypt related to their right to play here? Please dont tell me you are afraid a Egyptian soldier may shoot y0u.

In my faction there is an Egyptian player and he plays with absolute normallity. Ofc he must expirience "things" everyday, he was even erolled into the army, but then again most people who play games just want to forget about the problem of the real world, and ofc they won't say anything about them.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited August 2013

How is the situation in Egypt related to their right to play here? Please dont tell me you are afraid a Egyptian soldier may shoot y0u.

In my faction there is an Egyptian player and he plays with absolute normallity. Ofc he must experience "things" everyday, he was even erolled into the army, but then again most people who play games just want to forget about the problem of the real world, and ofc they won't say anything about them.

thats what games are ment for to have fun and ignore Problems that you wanna ignore b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Kyuukyokutai - Lost City
    Kyuukyokutai - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    thats what games are meant for to have fun and ignore Problems that you wanna ignore b:victory

Correct yourself first before correcting the others :)

@topic
    What's happening at Egypt shouldn't be a reason to ban egyptians from PWI. And it's sad that so many people think that this is a reasonable argument...
  • astayalive
    astayalive Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    fun311 wrote: »
    Hello,GMS Please Make Egypt come and play back the game The people Who say Egypt Full of hackers i check This and egypt got no hacker the hackers from other countries using ip adress **** thn **** it to anyone in egypt and have the game and they Go on him and make **** and when pwi check This **** it says its from egypt is this fair? and all people must know egypt have pro players and can play the game and win anyone just what i want to say please GM make Egypt Play Game and i will try my hard work stop those ip adress hackersb:surrenderb:byeb:bye

I wish too it wasn't blocked am from Egypt but now in the u.s i have many friends and family that i wish we could play together and this game has awesome graphics and game play and free 2 play unlike games with bad graphics and game play and u have to pay like wow and if someone ever **** the Game from Egypt that person should be banned not the whole country thats not fair or maybe you could make servers and only 1 server avaliable for Egyptians but others can use it for example make a server called EG and people from Egypt can only use it but i can aslo use it to play with then meanwhile they cant use other servers or anyting like that what do you think beside What the heck does the current events in Egypt have to do with a game ?? if thats the reason
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    astayalive wrote: »

I wish too it wasn't blocked am from Egypt but now in the u.s i have many friends and family that i wish we could play together and this game has awesome graphics and game play and free 2 play unlike games with bad graphics and game play and u have to pay like wow and if someone ever **** the Game from Egypt that person should be banned not the whole country thats not fair or maybe you could make servers and only 1 server avaliable for Egyptians but others can use it for example make a server called EG and people from Egypt can only use it but i can aslo use it to play with then meanwhile they cant use other servers or anyting like that what do you think beside What the heck does the current events in Egypt have to do with a game ?? if thats the reason
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

astayalive replied to a message that was 4 months 7 days 30 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Alaaatef - Raging Tide
    Alaaatef - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    It's possible that there are a number of other reasons why Egypt would be a banned region. Would be interesting to find out why for each region that is banned. I know some are banned because they have their own version of the client that is subsidized by Wanmei.

ok, if so would u list me these reasons, if they are truly exists, beside hackers.
    Egypt does not have its own version of the client, so what might be the other reasons b:tired

and its much better to play this version of the client, because its been liked like that,
    as i think hackers are already exist from allover the world, could not u see the abuse of the dragon orbs code which been given to Archosaur server in the 1st place,
    i think a whole evaluation about remaining Egypt's region banned or not should be considered, i can understand that SylenThunder would be thinking about other factors that affected Egyptian players reputation, but ya its a miss.....
    b:thanks
    dat grammar.

he/she is trying his/her best, its not his/her 1st language b:thanks

There are already loyal players to PWI, so u would never know b:thanks
This discussion has been closed.