All you had to do was ask~

Ok bye o:
  • bigdoodledorris
    bigdoodledorris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tsyfall wrote: »
    All you had to do was ask~

Ok bye o:

:( demmmm let me in tho is go public soon enuff rite ? i want to test the thingz.
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited August 2013
    :( demmmm let me in tho is go public soon enuff rite ? i want to test the thingz.

I will not let you enter o: But yes, it'll go public soon. You can do whatever then.
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    tsyfall wrote: »
    I will not let you enter me. And I will certainly not let that happen in public anytime soon. And I will not let you test ANY theories that you may have.

Not even funny tho. If you gunna try comedy atleast do the funnies b:victory

bye !
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    GG sex
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    GG sex

gg jesus is back
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Good good, I'm impressed. But... a few words.

Archer: Heartz (highest dps archer server, good use of genie), Merangelus (good genies, top of line gear, but also very good tw skills), DarkSkiesx (good timing of skills, needs 105 genie still)

Cleric: Aeliah (yours truly), SonH (a less tanky version of me with great combos and healing), The__Sky (deplorable gear but decent skill), SMASHnHEAL (cleric most tanky to physical dmg, decent combos), aclericintempestwhoalwayssealsofgodsmewhosenameIdontknow

Blademaster: Aelicia (very very good in group situations), Nigelus (undergeared but good combos), slewdem (easily best pk bm, excellent predictive leaping abilities, now deadlier with purge pole), Ex_tacy (very good group play, very good gear, needs work in 1vs1 pk)

Barbarian: Jans (easily best offensive barb), BigCojones (sucks at offense but great at tanking), Dsholder (good at pk and tw)

Venomancer: Pepoash (annoyingly well timed aoe seals in group situations), WackyTaffy (lots of well practiced combos for killing flag carriers in nation wars, good strategical play), Anonome, Chibiusa (always stealing chi, purging, turning into tiger, amping, and doing all the things venos should do)

Assassin: Zsw (best dph sin on server without question), Azzazin (probably one of the better dps sins the server has seen, though gear is horribly out of date), Goredawn (does a lot of stupid stuff, but has such incredible gear that he still wins a lot)

Psychic: The__Supernova (easily best offensive psychic), Mezk (always a pain to meet in Nation Wars), The__Sun + SkyIIa (ok skills but stellar gear makes them impossible to ignore)

Seeker: IceBlade (good use of belief, dmg you can't ignore), ShadeWarden (good combos, dmg you just can't ignore and tanky as heck)

Mystic: Damny (good gear, good combos and positioning in group situations), Xaner (sucky gear but very good combos), Erythiea (besides being gorgeous, is also quite skilled in group play)

Not necessarily a list of most skilled persay, but its a list of some of the 'notables', from my undoubtedly biased perspective. If you think you are a notable in the making, feel free to show me your stuff!

Cheers,

Aeliah

I make too many mistakes to be on this list, though I am honored, and the cleric who always uses Seal of the God on you is either me or Gwendollyn.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SonH is trash, I'm better. b:cute

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If i was the worst sin explain how i beat players with twice my hp more often than not lol. When one of you characters can beat goredawn you cantrash him. The DPS you can do auto attacking with chilled DPS isnt a joke. The only reason you'd ever skill spamm is for the CC or if you were attempting to heirobug. Which no one here knows how to do so its safe to say, He is outplaying you while you think he is dumb for doing it. Goodfight. :L

Also i kill jans a few time, list me best barb pls. Any r9+10 unsharded players wanna play some 1v1's ? im looking for footage. Im still new at barb but i think we can all have some fun together !

my friend i been here when you were farmed by players like yafo,gatoz,xnoob even DDagers could kill you while you were outgearing them with all your +10 and rank9 daggers while they didnt even had +10 G13 weapons

endless complains about lags....those were the days b:laugh

i doubt gore can outplay anyone with decent gears (not even close as his)

i must have x2 less hp,physical def then him....but he still drop faster then he can react to use AD or apo after demon triple spark with r9rr +12 daggers (unlsses he is fully buffed with base buffs)

DPH is way to kill casters this days...rest of the classes that doesnt have purify drop x3 time faster old fashioned way
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    nixop wrote: »
    my friend i been here when you were farmed by players like yafo,gatoz,xnoob even DDagers could kill you while you were outgearing them with all your +10 and rank9 daggers while they didnt even had +10 G13 weapons

endless complains about lags....those were the days b:laugh

i doubt gore can outplay anyone with decent gears (not even close as his)

i must have x2 less hp,physical def then him....but he still drop faster then he can react to use AD or apo after demon triple spark with r9rr +12 daggers (unlsses he is fully buffed with base buffs)

DPH is way to kill casters this days...rest of the classes that doesnt have purify drop x3 time faster old fashioned way

I use g15+12 daggers currently and farm all of those players easily. Nothing would have stopped me from doing this in the past. Gunna come of forum hiding though or need to talk your pro from an alt because you dont have a main ? :D
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SonH is trash, I'm better. b:cute

<3

+1, at least Gabbie knows what IH is f:sneaky
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Good good, I'm impressed. But... a few words.

Archer: Heartz (highest dps archer server, good use of genie), Merangelus (good genies, top of line gear, but also very good tw skills), DarkSkiesx (good timing of skills, needs 105 genie still)

Cleric: Aeliah (yours truly), SonH (a less tanky version of me with great combos and healing), The__Sky (deplorable gear but decent skill), SMASHnHEAL (cleric most tanky to physical dmg, decent combos), aclericintempestwhoalwayssealsofgodsmewhosenameIdontknow

Blademaster: Aelicia (very very good in group situations), Nigelus (undergeared but good combos), slewdem (easily best pk bm, excellent predictive leaping abilities, now deadlier with purge pole), Ex_tacy (very good group play, very good gear, needs work in 1vs1 pk)

Barbarian: Jans (easily best offensive barb), BigCojones (sucks at offense but great at tanking), Dsholder (good at pk and tw)

Venomancer: Pepoash (annoyingly well timed aoe seals in group situations), WackyTaffy (lots of well practiced combos for killing flag carriers in nation wars, good strategical play), Anonome, Chibiusa (always stealing chi, purging, turning into tiger, amping, and doing all the things venos should do)

Assassin: Zsw (best dph sin on server without question), Azzazin (probably one of the better dps sins the server has seen, though gear is horribly out of date), Goredawn (does a lot of stupid stuff, but has such incredible gear that he still wins a lot)

Psychic: The__Supernova (easily best offensive psychic), Mezk (always a pain to meet in Nation Wars), The__Sun + SkyIIa (ok skills but stellar gear makes them impossible to ignore)

Seeker: IceBlade (good use of belief, dmg you can't ignore), ShadeWarden (good combos, dmg you just can't ignore and tanky as heck)

Mystic: Damny (good gear, good combos and positioning in group situations), Xaner (sucky gear but very good combos), Erythiea (besides being gorgeous, is also quite skilled in group play)

Not necessarily a list of most skilled persay, but its a list of some of the 'notables', from my undoubtedly biased perspective. If you think you are a notable in the making, feel free to show me your stuff!

Cheers,

Aeliah

Far too kind, although I'm sure there are other archers more deserving of this recognition, I won't be getting 105 anytime soon, and I'm still devising tactics, messing around with hotkeys and learning from my nab errors I spot in my videos, so still a work in progress!

Also unless intentional, you didnt mention your thoughts on DW wizards..
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Goredawn rather confuses me. He plays as if he does not understand the damage vs defense ratios of this game. As a full +12 with deities, why would you ever run away from someone who expelled themselves? It feels like he thinks he will get 1 shot, when in reality hes the one doing the 1 shoting.

With his gear, there is nothing that justifies using an apothecary the first second into the fight. He needs to gain a better understanding of what his character and other people's characters are capable of.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    +1, at least Gabbie knows what IH is f:sneaky

I made a guide for him once too f:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    good Good, I'm Impressed. But... A Few Words.

Archer: Heartz (highest Dps Archer Server, Good Use Of Genie), Merangelus (trash)

Cleric: Aeliah (trash), Sonh (a Less Tanky Version, But Trash) Smashnheal (ha)

Blademaster: Aelicia (trash), Nigelus (trash), Slewdem (easily Best Pk Bm, Excellent Predictive Leaping Abilities, Now Deadlier With Purge Pole), Ex_tacy (trash)

Barbarian: Jans (easily Best Offensive Barb), Bigcojones (sucks At Offense But Great At Tanking), Dsholder (good At Pk And Tw)

Venomancer: Pepoash (annoyingly Well Timed Aoe Seals In Group Situations), Wackytaffy (worthless), Anonome, Chibiusa (always Stealing Chi, Purging, Turning Into Tiger, Amping, And Doing All The Things Venos Should Do)

Assassin: Zsw (best Dph Sin On Server Without Question), Azzazin (trash), Goredawn (does A Lot Of Stupid Stuff, But Has Such Incredible Gear That He Still Wins A Lot)

Psychic: The__supernova (easily Best Offensive Psychic), Mezk (always A Pain To Meet In Nation Wars), The__sun + Skyiia (trash)

Seeker: Iceblade (trash), Shadewarden (good Combos, Dmg You Just Can't Ignore And Tanky As Heck)

Mystic: Damny (good Gear, Good Combos And Positioning In Group Situations), Xaner (trash), Erythiea (besides Being Gorgeous, Is Also Quite Skilled In Group Play)

Not Necessarily A List Of Most Skilled Persay, But Its A List Of Some Of The 'notables', From My Undoubtedly Biased Perspective. If You Think You Are A Notable In The Making, Feel Free To Show Me Your Stuff!

Cheers,

Aeliah Trash

Trash Trash Trash
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    Jabra_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    could a mod do something to darknessofmy he such a huge troll. Like ban him from forums please...
    OR at least close this thread
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    could a mod do something to darknessofmy he such a huge troll. Like ban him from forums please...
    OR at least close this thread

trash always talk like trash
  • Jabra_ - Dreamweaver
    Jabra_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    says the person that donest use his main account,your a troll and trash lol, Cant wait until this thread gets close so i guess you can kept posting for a while, :)
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Aw. Don't close my entertainment. =/
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

edited August 2013
    Dont feed the troll people.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • bigdoodledorris
    edited August 2013
    Anyone wanna 1v1 ? :(
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    GG trolls, noobs, pros, wannabe pros, pro trolls AND Goredawn.

This is gg thread b:laugh
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Best Sin Dragon_Azul gg
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Leonaides - Dreamweaver
    Leonaides - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i never make it on these things :/
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I hear ya, me too D=

I think its cos I'm black and cos ur too sexy.b:surrender
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2013

yeah me neither QQ, lets kill them all during nw and then we can pm them!
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Maybe you guys didn't troll hard enough D:
    (I think nige was named somewhere in here though)
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Clergywoman - Raging Tide
    Clergywoman - Raging Tide Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    let us all campaign for a full server merge to find out! b:pleased
    just imagine over 10 proper factions on the tw map! or the pk at worldbosses!. :D

(all us-servers merged to one pvp server. to appease the pve people: 1 permanent guardian scroll in the quest-inventory for everyone as a default item.)
    gear and genies: mypers.pw/1.8/#145766

pan gu loves cash shoppers as much as he loathes pure farmers. that's why he cursed me with the lowest luck-index possible. my weapon needed 21 recasts for those meh adds, and the r9 ring refine ate over 10k mirages before i capitulated and orbed it from 0 to +11. you won this time pan gu! b:sad
    edited September 2013
    let us all campaign for a full server merge to find out! b:pleased
    just imagine over 10 proper factions on the tw map! or the pk at worldbosses!. :D

(all us-servers merged to one pvp server. to appease the pve people: 1 permanent guardian scroll in the quest-inventory for everyone as a default item.)

Imagine the lag.

Imagine getting facerolled by Adroit.

Although it would be very satisfying to roflpwn all the little fanboys that be like 'yeah brah come lost city brah show you how we do brah'

RT and DW merging as a PvE server would be really fun though, cant remember if you guys are east or west coast. We could exchange carebears and gank each other in west till our epeens are sufficiently proven. b:victory
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Kablaab - Dreamweaver
    Kablaab - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Goredawn rather confuses me. He plays as if he does not understand the damage vs defense ratios of this game. As a full +12 with deities, why would you ever run away from someone who expelled themselves? It feels like he thinks he will get 1 shot, when in reality hes the one doing the 1 shoting.

With his gear, there is nothing that justifies using an apothecary the first second into the fight. He needs to gain a better understanding of what his character and other people's characters are capable of.

I was wondering why, with the amount of times you expelled in the video I watched... He didn't attempt something such as 'condensed thorn -> tackling slash' to immobilize you while you were expelled (status effects carry through expel when the water buff from condensed thorn is active - something I learned from SianD, who learned from Hidden Rage). For a Barb, this means Mighty Swing can still stun through expel - and Alacrity will still immobilize through expel, so long as poison fang is up (archer stunning arrow and aim low - same thing with blazing arrow buff). Moving on though..

since you're tied down for 8 seconds on expel, and now immobilized - it opens up the ability to throatcut/headhunt. any of this would be better than just letting you run away freely when you expel after a deep sting.