Server Login Issues 8/21/2013

Options

Comments

• whoopwhoop12
    whoopwhoop12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    gunnerilla wrote: »
    would you rather them fix the problem or waste time responding to all of our questions?
    you realize in this thread there are over 1000 questions already easy, imagine how long it would take to answer all those even them being the same questions, its still wasting time they can be fixing sooo best things to do is play another game for a little while and come check back around 12 am eastern

im asking u to copy n paste there response saying the servers will be on by 12am eastern whats the problem with that lol ? it would take less than 30 seconds. no biggy considering u cant log on either lol.
  • gunnerilla
    gunnerilla Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    im asking u to copy n paste there response saying the servers will be on by 12am eastern whats the problem with that lol ? it would take less than 30 seconds. no biggy considering u cant log on either lol.

aactuallyyyy.....im a east server user so I can log on lol only west and eu servers are down
  • nojoas123
    nojoas123 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    aactuallyyyy.....im a east server user so I can log on lol only west and eu servers are down

What a very nice way to avoid something whoop is requesting u just to let u to guarantee ur "words"
  • Elminstur - Lost City
    Elminstur - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    So I still cannot log into Lost City, am I the only one??
  • gunnerilla
    edited August 2013
    Options

west and eu servers are down my friend
  • kooji
    kooji Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hmmm, i saw something wrong...b: verejt
  • nojoas123
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I never said I heard it from a GM lol I heard it from a reliable source who was talking to a GM about it..... I said "Maybe you should go talk to a GM"
    lol don't put words in my mouth

This kid think all the ppl is **** like...
    Well dont do us lose the time with ur urben leyends
    If u will not write something real just keep it for urself otherwise keep writing bout pink flying pigs.
  • Budweiser - Sanctuary
    Budweiser - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Still just saying going on 9 hours. ITS GAME OVER MAN !!!!!! GAME OVER
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I never said I heard it from a GM lol I heard it from a reliable source who was talking to a GM about it..... I said "Maybe you should go talk to a GM"
    lol don't put words in my mouth

ah ya see so there is no proof at all. k so we'll wait for then.
  • gunnerilla
    edited August 2013
    Options
    nojoas123 wrote: »
    If u will not write something real just keep it for urself otherwise keep writing bout pink flying pigs.

kid? lol k gtfo
  • acidss#0779
    acidss#0779 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i can log on any US East servers but cant on any US west
  • psstimamazing
    psstimamazing Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lol you're **** xD
  • Severus_S - Archosaur
    Severus_S - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It is 7 23 pm, it has been over 9 hours, almost all my day off is over. Still not up, and downloading a new game.
    I KILLED DUMBELDORE!!!
  • neyvn
    neyvn Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I play on Lost City and I still can not log in either. Have even tried logging on on other servers and still the same issue. Wonder how long they intend to make us wait to be able to play.

b:sad
  • xpeldme
    xpeldme Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    WOW!! It's 10:24PM EST and servers still down for PW....FW servers were up by 5PM EST

And what's with this "Join Date: Mar 2012"? I've been playing PW since January of 2009! And all the other games that followed! lol
  • Budweiser - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ITS GAME OVER MAN!!!!!!!!!!! GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just going to keep saying this over and over
  • Deliriia - Heavens Tear
    Deliriia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ITS GAME OVER MAN!!!!!!!!!!! GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just going to keep saying this over and over

Hold strong man, hold strong. f:thanks
  • Xhalf_pintX - Archosaur
    Xhalf_pintX - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    would you rather them fix the problem or waste time responding to all of our questions?
    you realize in this thread there are over 1000 questions already easy, imagine how long it would take to answer all those even them being the same questions, its still wasting time they can be fixing sooo best things to do is play another game for a little while and come check back around 12 am eastern

You should know that the people who update us here and who let us know what is going are not the peole that are trying to fix this problem it is a different team of people who try to fix server problems to who deal with the updating and info give to us here on the site so yes we would like a site GM to update us on the problem and how long this problem is going to go on for.

This is not to much to ask by any lvl its just something called common courtesy and professionalism
  • Deliriia - Heavens Tear
    Deliriia - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • psstimamazing
    edited August 2013
    Options

Its a good thing you specified which colour, because I wouldn't know!
  • Budweiser - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
  • nojoas123
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You should know that the people who update us here and who let us know what is going are not the peole that are trying to fix this problem it is a different team of people who try to fix server problems to who deal with the updating and info give to us here on the site so yes we would like a site GM to update us on the problem and how long this problem is going to go on for.

This is not to much to ask by any lvl its just something called common courtesy and professionalism

Right, all what we can get here is just some1 that just acts like giving bananas to the monkeys to keep them distracted while others are taking advantage on those monkeys.
    The "GREAT TEAM OF ENGINEERS" dealing with the amazingly discovered "LOGGIN ISSUE" is different one.

And btw other thing we can get here is just some bunch of kids trying to support staff's incompetency by writing urban leyends or just fake stuffs.
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    Options

damn right and so far they havent exactly been open about the problems as of yet, a bit more info and a ETA would be nice.
  • psstimamazing
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Right, all what we can get here is just some1 that just acts like giving bananas to the monkeys to keep them distracted while others are taking advantage on those monkeys.
    The "GREAT TEAM OF ENGINEERS" dealing with the amazingly discovered "LOGGIN ISSUE" is different one.

And btw other thing we can get here is just some bunch of kids trying to support staff's incompetency by writing urban leyends or just fake stuffs.

what the frig is urban leyends?
    serously,
    urban legends*
  • nojoas123
    edited August 2013
    Options
    serously,
    urban legends*

ty =) G*
  • EvilNoxey - Sanctuary
    EvilNoxey - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    serously,
    urban legends*

This.

When you can't type in enough sense to understand, you make your point invalid, since you obviously don't have the intellect to support any reasonable theories.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, analyze ShaiFatali - Lost City
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Clayne - Lost City
    Clayne - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

I know quite alot of people are able to login to lost city already. However, some accs still unable to login no matter where u tried to login from b:sad
  • RedRosesX - Sanctuary
    RedRosesX - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY LMAO

lol bud wish sever was back up hurry up aready b:surrender
  • MyNamesMike - Archosaur
    MyNamesMike - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Dude no game over no game over man but seriously WHAT ARE WE GUNNA DO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

WE CAN WAIT IT OUT f:grinfb:laughf:cute
This discussion has been closed.