Server Login Issues 8/21/2013

Options

Comments

• Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    celeste081 wrote: »
    With the near weekly bugs, PWI might be better of to just back up all userdata twice, format the servers then install and set up from scratch rather than patch work fixes.

Might take longer one time but if it stops the weekly bugs it would be time well spent.

That involves time and work and who knows if they have the people skilled enough to do this?
    No offence to PWI staff but with the constant incidents in the past something is more than wrong there .
  • _xXILUXx_ - Sanctuary
    _xXILUXx_ - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hi.. Any progess?
  • BloodRyane_ - Archosaur
    BloodRyane_ - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hi.. Any progess?

maybe, idk how reliable the resourse is but it seems their working on it now
  • Tideborn_J - Lost City
    Tideborn_J - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hi.. Any progess?

lmao i wish
  • Embergrowl - Archosaur
    Embergrowl - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    When I didn't get a response back from Steam Support talking to them about a restriction based on my **** account, they gave me a free copy of Skyrim and all DLCs.

I want 100,000 Zen. kthxbai jk.

But yeah. I've had literally countless amounts of account issues in the past years I've played PWI. We all deserve compensation for the weekly issues.
  • whoopwhoop12
    whoopwhoop12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    That involves time and work and who knows if they have the people skilled enough to do this?
    No offence to PWI staff but with the constant incidents in the past something is more than wrong there .

wait WHAT? THEY HAVE STAFF? i thought it was just a computer that responded to me 12 days later on my tickets i submutted b:laugh
  • Bakuradewild - Heavens Tear
    Bakuradewild - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    :o thanks
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    and even Morai (since some said Morai seemed uneffected)

I can confirm once again that Morai has the same issue. But the fact is that due to different timezone, a lot of people were already connected (in the afternnon) when the bug occured. So less people realized there was the bug. But for people that tried to log in the evening (as me...) it wasn't the same...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • gclhawkdraconis
    gclhawkdraconis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Darn weirdest thing i experienced on pwi

were logged in changed accounts now not one of my accounts can log in

all say "Server network error" after entering username and password.

1 x rule in IT for 20 years now

If all else fails "REBOOT"
  • Embergrowl - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    gclhawkdraconis

Dude. The entire thread is about that issue. I've rebooted 30 times to no avail.
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Mines been fine all day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot... can i get an estmate on repairs plzzz?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Guys calm down. Raging on this thread isn't going to make them fix it faster (neither is making derpish threats). They are probably doing the best they can, as fast as they can, and will reply when they have an update.

For now, do something else with the time you have.

(Also, seriously, chill out guys.)
  • Embergrowl - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You Joined in June this year and youre 105. Nice power levelling

Mang. The date on your account is always the date you make your first post in the forums.
  • XXxColaxXx - Archosaur
    XXxColaxXx - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    ROFLMAOoo!!! b:laugh

((I'm glad you asked a couple of maintainances ago ~ "What other games we like to play?" Because atleast now you'll know where to find all of us while we wait for you to get the systems running properly again)>PS: I may not be annoyed by this botch job thats occurred (though I should be)>But I still hope your gonna find some way to comp all of us somehow for the lost playtimes that so many of your loyal fans are losing because of this...))b:victory

A comp would be nice but I can tell you what it will be 2x for a week b:shutup
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot... can i get an estmate on repairs plzzz?
    Then why are you talking to me? I am glad that I am not a computer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Try checking the other game forums, you'll get more info. there then with our GMs, and since other games are having log in issues too you'll get faster updates that way. Just a suggestion b:mischievous.

http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=47282 From Forsaken world Forums: riccardo79 post.
    Admin Edit:

We are aware of an issue where users are intermittently recieving a "server communication error" message. The team is working to address this issue as quickly as possible.
    This issue is affecting all of our games at this time.

Update:
    This issue is also affecting Zen Transfers, so if you are experiencing trouble with transferring zen into the game, we are working on that as well.
  • Tiger_Lilly - Lost City
    Tiger_Lilly - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Does a ticket need to be submitted for the account since it is an account by account issue? .. Because at this point I can't even submit a ticket due to java script voids on the contact support page. :(
  • XNekhebet - Heavens Tear
    XNekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ok will post this again maybe u guys will chill

Hey guys,

Sorry about the wait.

General Update:

I don't quite understand the engineers' response to my question, "When will be able to fix this???!!!" But AU db / network connection both have been restored. Now the engineers need to run over to the data center and make the final fix (and they are on their way....as of 1:15PM PDT).

link to thread: http://fw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=472821&page=16
  • Prindagelf - Dreamweaver
    Prindagelf - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    b:cry no pwi and most of my PS3 games are ruled by mods b:cry
    Think i'll go get fat and watch TV b:surrender
  • Embergrowl - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Guys. Seriously. Calm. Down.
    We have no reason to rage nor to do stupid threats. Whilst this company does need to sort some issues out, it's not an excuse to insult them. After all, they made this game.
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    Options
    We have no reason to rage nor to do stupid threats. Whilst this company does need to sort some issues out, it's not an excuse to insult them. After all, they made this game.

yes they made this game and they ALSO take our money and when they **** up they make not 1 shred of effort to even compensate for those matters, wow we get a dreamchaser code sometimes and the odd x2 and a anni mount, big deal, and guess what they are all untradeable. about time PWI did something for there fans/players/comunity ijs
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

i agree with it all but the very very last statement. they in fact did not make this game. The parent company of this company bought it out and then has tried modifying it with varying success since. Just need to clarify that lil part.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Please post in english & english only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    Options
    ok so it used to take around 15-30 secs to come up and tell me "server network error" its now appearing straight away, they are doing something.
  • sadie02
    sadie02 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Hey Prinda do you think that will help your triple spark b:chuckle
  • XXxColaxXx - Archosaur
    XXxColaxXx - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This is slightly annoying...I havent played the game in a while now I came back yesterday to have this after maint....Maybe I should just take a vaca again...
  • Tideborn_J - Lost City
    Tideborn_J - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    yes they made this game and they ALSO take our money and when they **** up they make not 1 shred of effort to even compensate for those matters, wow we get a dreamchaser code sometimes and the odd x2 and a anni mount, big deal, and guess what they are all untradeable. about time PWI did something for there fans/players/comunity ijs

I agree to a extent maybe put x2 on for a month or free event gold or somthing but nothing like free zen or gear putting money into this game is your choice and no matter how much a single player spends i wont be NEARLY enough to effect pwi's piggy bank ijs
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    Options
    This is slightly annoying...I havent played the game in a while now I came back yesterday to have this after maint....Maybe I should just take a vaca again...

coley ya dork :P dont make me come kick ur butt :P b:laugh
  • Embergrowl - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Options

You're right. PWE do need to sort it out. But we can calm it down.
This discussion has been closed.