Comments

• BloodRyane_ - Archosaur
    BloodRyane_ - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    im not raging......just stating facts
  • Lunar_Slash - Sanctuary
    Lunar_Slash - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Because everyone on the internet is an ugly fat guy? Would u want a pool party with naked fat guys?

Why not?
    <- Not an ugly fat guy on the internet and I want a pool party.
    #Bewareofthefatuglychickstho
  • kumiumi
    kumiumi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i can get in in the game with my account and this accnout has no alts.
    but when my lil bro tried to log in..it cant porcess. he has 3 account and each has alts..we both in RT server..but even tho..this issue sholud be resolved..
    more power b:cry
  • whoopwhoop12
    whoopwhoop12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    I want to reiterate this.

It would be appreciative if people wouldn't post blind rage without reading that PWE is on the case, as well as what seems to be happening. b:thanks

no-one is raging, your misunderstanding frustration and rage, we merely want to get on a game we have paid enough on and we arent getting the response we either pay for or waited for. I think it is terrible customer support and u guys could do ALOT better and for another thing u guys should definately get some people skills and stop wasting the money on the game when it just makes it worse. if ur gonna spend money on this game at least make it worthwhile cos to me it seems like one thing after another.
  • elkinto
    elkinto Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zzgremmyzz wrote: »
    b:sad tired of trying to log in.lord knows its hard enough to get to 100.b:surrendernow log in issues.aaaaaaa.....help!b:thanks

porq no se puede jugarrrr b:cryb:cry
  • tennman9
    tennman9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Took them 11 days to respond to a scammer ticket i put in, after 11 days.... they responded that they cant do anythingb:angry
  • uppalp
    uppalp Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    is all the servers haveing problem i cant login 2 harshlands
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    tennman9 wrote: »
    Took them 11 days to respond to a scammer ticket i put in, after 11 days.... they responded that they cant do anythingb:angry

lmao its fine, if your a cash shopper u can account share and they dont ban you, if u dont cash shop u get a straight up permanent ban lmao, how ridiculous is that lol.
  • heavensangel81
    heavensangel81 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    you know , you would THINK that they earn all this money all year round but yet they cant fix nothing and have to get other people to come fix there problems, you would also THINK that with all this money they earn that they would keep you updated and give u a more detailed response, guess we can all dream though right. b:surrender
    well said
    you'd think so but apparently we aint important enough
  • XNekhebet - Heavens Tear
    XNekhebet - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Originally Posted by forsakennoblesse View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry about the wait.

General Update:

I don't quite understand the engineers' response to my question, "When will be able to fix this???!!!" But AU db / network connection both have been restored. Now the engineers need to run over to the data center and make the final fix (and they are on their way....as of 1:15PM PDT).

posted by Forsaken World Admin.

Now chill and wait.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:laugh It passed too much since last server crash/log in problems or w/e .

It was about time for another problem .

b:chuckle Wanna bet they will fix it next maintenance ?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want to reiterate this.

It would be appreciative if people wouldn't post blind rage without reading that PWE is on the case, as well as what seems to be happening. b:thanks

To be honest, as a person who works in IT, i found that the post you have quoted was giving useful facts...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Embergrowl - Archosaur
    Embergrowl - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    uppalp wrote: »
    is all the servers haveing problem i cant login 2 harshlands

Do you know how many times I just facepalmed?

READ THE OTHER PAGES.
  • WickedTruths - Archosaur
    WickedTruths - Archosaur Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is it just me or does everyone else dread maintenance for reasons like this? Without fail every week some new bug, error, glitch, etc. happens. Why is this? I understand PWI in general is a game that has been out quite a few years so some of the newer coding and what not, may cause some of the issues, but things keep going from bad to worse :/

Maybe we need to do what other gamers have done to game companies and quit spending money til the real player issues are addressed. If the player base isn't happy, they not gonna put in the time and money, or recommend the game to new potential customers.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    no-one is raging, your misunderstanding frustration and rage, we merely want to get on a game we have paid enough on and we arent getting the response we either pay for or waited for. I think it is terrible customer support and u guys could do ALOT better and for another thing u guys should definately get some people skills and stop wasting the money on the game when it just makes it worse. if ur gonna spend money on this game at least make it worthwhile cos to me it seems like one thing after another.

Well, there is some rage amongst the frustration, but there are so many posts that go by, so there is a large chance that that post would have been missed. While we wait for them to fix it, it's good to know how things are not working right.
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    well said
    you'd think so but apparently we aint important enough

you are only important if you cash shop and even then that only stops u from getting permanent banned lol.
    edited August 2013
    Originally Posted by forsakennoblesse View Post
    Hey guys,

Sorry about the wait.

General Update:

I don't quite understand the engineers' response to my question, "When will be able to fix this???!!!" But AU db / network connection both have been restored. Now the engineers need to run over to the data center and make the final fix (and they are on their way....as of 1:15PM PDT).

posted by Forsaken World Admin.

Now chill and wait.

i seriously hope ur right about this dude
  • ekotunde
    ekotunde Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is awesome... I have been trying to leave the game for a while now.... finally, I get a little help from PWI. Thanks for the memories.
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    Well, there is some rage amongst the frustration, but there are so many posts that go by, so there is a large chance that that post would have been missed. While we wait for them to fix it, it's good to know how things are not working right.

granted yes, people get annoyed, and that also being granted thats with good reason to be annoyed, i like many others spend alot of money on this game for nothing back, and it doesnt take 2 minutess to give us a more detailed response so we arent all here wondering whats going on or how long its going to take, infact the response we got was vague and almost non-existent, therefore we would appreciate it if you could however find out a certain ETA so to call it, as to when we will be able to log back in and play the game that we love and most impportantly pay for. Thanks
  • tennman9
    edited August 2013
    And the scammer did not get banned, they did absolutely nothing, just Ha sorry sucks for you.
  • tink32
    tink32 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OMG how log is it going to take to get PWI back up and running??? b:cry
  • Wolfblizzard - Archosaur
    Wolfblizzard - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    still... can't log in xD ~half hour later already~
    hope it's fixed quick...
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    With the near weekly bugs, PWI might be better of to just back up all userdata twice, format the servers then install and set up from scratch rather than patch work fixes.

Might take longer one time but if it stops the weekly bugs it would be time well spent.
  • OniIchigo - Archosaur
    OniIchigo - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot, use hyperbeam.
  • zeroclass
    zeroclass Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Did you guys forget to renew DNS on one of your login servers? :P
    It's happened before. It's happened to banks even.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ROFLMAOoo!!! b:laugh

I never thought that I'd find that being part of the crowd of peeps that're being refused re-access to the game to be so amusing, but for some reason I kinda find this being kinda amuzing & priceless>b:chuckle

I Just tried to enter any of the servers (Westcoast / Eastcoast / and even Morai (since some said Morai seemed uneffected) And I couldn't even log onto any of them during the test attempts>>b:victory

GJ {PWi} when you guys choose to accidentally do something, you sure don't seem to do them by halves now do you>b:chuckle

((I'm glad you asked a couple of maintainances ago ~ "What other games we like to play?" Because atleast now you'll know where to find all of us while we wait for you to get the systems running properly again)>PS: I may not be annoyed by this botch job thats occurred (though I should be)>But I still hope your gonna find some way to comp all of us somehow for the lost playtimes that so many of your loyal fans are losing because of this...))b:victory

"Oh well, I guess I'll keep an eye out for your (Alls clear / Green light) message synch, so I can get back on the game again, but until I see it I guess it's (X3 / SIMs / & SPORE) time) for me until then..."
    edited August 2013
    granted yes, people get annoyed, and that also being granted thats with good reason to be annoyed, i like many others spend alot of money on this game for nothing back, and it doesnt take 2 minutess to give us a more detailed response so we arent all here wondering whats going on or how long its going to take, infact the response we got was vague and almost non-existent, therefore we would appreciate it if you could however find out a certain ETA so to call it, as to when we will be able to log back in and play the game that we love and most impportantly pay for. Thanks

agreed. i like a little more intel with my intel
  • tennman9
    edited August 2013
    tennman9 wrote: »

f:poof:poof:poof:poo
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    SweetieBot, use hyperbeam.
    Charizard, use right spelling!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• pokemonpearl
    pokemonpearl Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hurry and fix the danger problemb:angry
This discussion has been closed.