Network error

2»

Comments

• Tideborn_J - Lost City
    Tideborn_J - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i got it on Lost City server to for all 3 of my accounts, please fix this pwib:surrender
  • FireRaven - Dreamweaver
    FireRaven - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Apparently, the problem is across all servers. I noticed that most of the posts here were at around 10 - 11 a.m. For me, it is now 2:30 p.m.(Greenwich -5). I am having the same problem. It's hard to believe the GM's have let this problem go on all day with no acknowledgement that they are aware of it or when to expect a fix for it or any post at all about it! Yet, they are very quick to fix anything that affects the cash shop or cash shop items. Think on this please GM's: less players in the game = less money being spent in the item shop! So please fix the server problem as soon as possible, or at least let us know that you are aware of it and concerned about it!
  • chaskadaye
    chaskadaye Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am also still having issues logging in. I am Central time. Any word on when we might be able to get in?
  • whoopwhoop12
    whoopwhoop12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The team has determined that this is a Login Server issue, which is separate from the game server. We have brought in some special forces to tackle this issue, and they are tackling this error.

The latest update has informed us that this issue is also affecting Zen Transfers, so if you are also experiencing issues transferring zen, we are aware of the issue and we are working to resolve it quickly.

I'll update the original post with this info as well.

^^^ this was posted about forsaken world. im guessing this counts with PWI and yet again no word about PWI zzzzzzzzzz
  • OniIchigo - Archosaur
    OniIchigo - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is annoying. I was logging onto my seeker to level him a bit before I did some work on getting my mystic to 95 and I get the same error message everyone has been getting. I even tried it on both accounts and both servers. >:l fix this stuff now!
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    This is annoying. I was logging onto my seeker to level him a bit before I did some work on getting my mystic to 95 and I get the same error message everyone has been getting. I even tried it on both accounts and both servers. >:l fix this stuff now!

they say they are although how sure i am on that idk, ik there fixing another games login issues, whether they are working on PWI as of yet i have no clue.b:surrender
  • gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Who knows how many messages we have to display before someone hears something. What abouy all the hackers out there that **** into the system? Any answers from any of you? haha. Surpirsed you can't get on and open all your packs and get all the good items? Gotta love the replies from that one in world chat though. "I don't cheat" "I don't do anything, I just have a lucky account", :"I have a genie with good lucky points:" :"I don't know why I get 15 things in a row and others don't get anything", so many replies for that one... Nothing for this issues though? Aww come on, is it just cause you aren't getting anything for it??? Come on peeps. what ia the hold up here?
  • BIoodSpitter - Dreamweaver
    BIoodSpitter - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Perhaps there was some catastrophe.......like what if a small petting zoo was left open and all the animals escaped, roaming around the area? The animals get hungry so they start rummaging through garbage and the garbage has some kind of new super virus. Now the animals are infected and have become violent towards humans and the area is under attack by infected, super virus, mad cow diseased, rabies tainted, blighted with clap animals???b:shocked
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    gluteus wrote: »
    Who knows how many messages we have to display before someone hears something. What abouy all the hackers out there that **** into the system? Any answers from any of you? haha. Surpirsed you can't get on and open all your packs and get all the good items? Gotta love the replies from that one in world chat though. "I don't cheat" "I don't do anything, I just have a lucky account", :"I have a genie with good lucky points:" :"I don't know why I get 15 things in a row and others don't get anything", so many replies for that one... Nothing for this issues though? Aww come on, is it just cause you aren't getting anything for it??? Come on peeps. what ia the hold up here?

OH OH OH I KNOW! cos they cash shop more than others b:laugh
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    Perhaps there was some catastrophe.......like what if a small petting zoo was left open and all the animals escaped, roaming around the area? The animals get hungry so they start rummaging through garbage and the garbage has some kind of new super virus. Now the animals are infected and have become violent towards humans and the area is under attack by infected, super virus, mad cow diseased, rabies tainted, blighted with clap animals???b:shocked

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! U SEEE WHAT U HAVE DONE TO US GM'S ! LOOK WHAT U ARE TURNING US INTO b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Still having same issue on Morai server. b:surrender
  • LoCariOh - Archosaur
    LoCariOh - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same problem here arshosaur
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I thought i could farm a little more since I've been on vacation since this evening, but back home and can't even log into game.
    Can someone tell us if there is a chance to fix that soon ?
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • whoopwhoop12
    edited August 2013
    FINALLY a gm has responded, hes posted new sticky guys under general discussion http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=19762841&posted=1#post19762841
  • tuscket
    tuscket Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am having the same issue, hope we can get on soon.
  • mylii
    mylii Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i have the same problem , cant log in game
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The tech team is working on it, should be fixed soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • lordvwj
    lordvwj Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    yea same here in arch server..anyone knows whats going on???
  • BloodRyane_ - Archosaur
    BloodRyane_ - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    this si bull****!!!!! they need to fix this **** b4 i quit pwi and go back to ****. it was suppose to be a simple maintance and they **** up so bad i feel like we are getting a new patcher update >.< seriously they need to fix this ASAP
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Like i said they're aware of this problem and also working on it to resolve this error asap. Head over to General Discussion section there's a sticky thread about this network error.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • spirite12
    spirite12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    same problem here
  • BlastFlare - Dreamweaver
    BlastFlare - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nice to know I am not the only one who is having problems logging in. b:laugh Good luck tech team. b:chuckle
  • bradys106
    bradys106 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same problem all day on the Santuary Server for me!!! COME ON PWI get it together!!! b:angry
  • DexterM - Archosaur
    DexterM - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bradys106 wrote: »
    Same problem all day on the Santuary Server for me!!! COME ON PWI get it together!!! b:angry

im having this issue today never before whats up
  • zornatheath
    zornatheath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    im having this issue today never before whats up

im having same problem Wtf
    Cya in another life Brother
  • beretta1978
    beretta1978 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    has this been fixed yet as it's still not letting me in, get it together people.....let me guess you broke the game for new fashion -.-
  • Forcas - Lost City
    Forcas - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013

wow....... that is fekin awesome! Ijs... you should apprentice under Stephen King or like... dr suece or something
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skyrim7713
    skyrim7713 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    having a log in problem with all the servers whats going on fellas and gals go to log in and saying server error what s the issue please fix it soon so i can enjoy your game
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    There is already a thread on this issue.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1622641

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.