Part 1 of 2, 2000 hrs, Marine vs AK47, 17Aug13

Part 2 of 2, 2000 hrs, Marine vs AK47, 17Aug13

b:bye
Post edited by Boartracker - Raging Tide on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    what do you mean by 2000hrs TW? my first interpretation was that it is a footage of 2000 hours of tw so... like 2 years of TW XD
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    2000 hours = 20:00 = 8pm
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i missed the part where you kicked without any reason, half of your faction
  • Bugok - Heavens Tear
    Bugok - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    POG for life
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    furryballz wrote: »
    i missed the part where you kicked without any reason, half of your faction

b:laugh I see the rumor mill is running quite well and the trolls are out. I dropped one person for afk'ing a bit too much during TW & one of his friends quit during TW. (Shows in 2nd video.) I then dropped a few of their alts they had in faction. But, really for real, it was actually PWI kicking people for running catas along the edge of the map. They just got the wrong faction and were crazy with the bans. But then, when have they gotten it all right when they do something ?

• Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    looks like a fun tw. Ty for sharingb:pleased
  • furryballz
    furryballz Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:laugh I see the rumor mill is running quite well and the trolls are out. I dropped one person for afk'ing a bit too much during TW & one of his friends quit during TW. (Shows in 2nd video.) I then dropped a few of their alts they had in faction. But, really for real, it was actually PWI kicking people for running catas along the edge of the map. They just got the wrong faction and were crazy with the bans. But then, when have they gotten it all right when they do something ?

so how comes that 15ppl (i think?), did leave Marines?
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:laugh Why do you seem to have been one of them ? 7 friends + 1 alt each = 14 plus we have those want to be in a TW faction on the map. Our biggest loss was the BR squad who is moving up to the bigger factions and I wish them the best. They're a good group of players. Whoever they join should count it as a blessing.

Our core is still intact and we're still having fun. Nothing remarkable by any faction standards, there is always an ebb and flow in the game. To my fellow mid-sized factions, keep a watch over your shoulder and listen for the footsteps heading your way. We'll be back to visit :)