Please Help! Low Level?!

Options
unknownkill112
unknownkill112 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
b:bye Hi everyone! I am a new player, I have been here for a few days and was wondering how do I make money as a low level between 10 and level 30?

I tried killing creatures but they drop 1coin items and low price items! Is there any other way? b:surrender
Post edited by unknownkill112 on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Do your quests. In particular, once you hit 20, do the Jolly Bounty Orders from Jolly Old Jones, who can be found in the starter villages for Humans (Inn of the Eagle), Winged Elves (Battlemark Village) and Untamed (Northern Pass.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • LlurseK/li - Lost City
    LlurseK/li - Lost City Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Just like when looking for good exp quests, if you press 'Q' and go into 'available quests' at the top, you can scroll through the quests and the amount of exp and coin they each give you. Unfortunately since your new it will take you some timeto gain coin. Unless you put real money into the game, but that isn't needed!

It may take time but you'll get the coin you need! Also, as you get into the higher levels, you'll start making more money as the mobs start to drop more coin.

Good Luck new pwi member! :)
    l\lurseK/\li
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Basic of the Basic: Quests, noting gave better than them. Fast lvling and Money save up

But if you prefer something long but good money: Jolly Old Jone Bounty Hunt

While others way are fairly easy to some classes, but it best to stick to the one you know best, knowing your class make it easier to earn money mid and late game.b:chuckle
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Ah the good old days of innocent fun traipsing around the open map alone killing monsters and running from big scary looking mini bosses with the PWI music on and spending hours in remote locations lost in the wilderness. Sending friend requests to anyone that did a quest with you and collecting all manner of 'valuable' items that would be of great use when you worked out what they were for.

b:cry
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Ah the good old days of innocent fun traipsing around the open map alone killing monsters and running from big scary looking mini bosses with the PWI music on and spending hours in remote locations lost in the wilderness. Sending friend requests to anyone that did a quest with you and collecting all manner of 'valuable' items that would be of great use when you worked out what they were for.

pick ALL the grease!
    at least it's not like skyr*** in which I could hardly walk after 5min of gathering brooms
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

We should be friends. XD this made me smile. I used to do that a lot >.>
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Telapak - Heavens Tear
    Telapak - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Some low-level mats/drops, such as Rough Fur and Concentrated Glue, are actually sought-after. Don't NPC mats such as these, sell them to catshops instead.
  • RaveR_mnant - Raging Tide
    RaveR_mnant - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Sounds kinda poopy. That is why I left Lost City for Raging Tides all those years ago.
    I like seeing active people. Nowadays there is no one under 30s. scratch that 50
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

Ratsael RT
    Asura_Shiva RT