Blade bm 5 aps

Falun - Archosaur
Falun - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Blademaster
Like the title says, would you wanna farm as this? b:laugh
or should i say, if you got to choose a bm with this build over an aps sin, what would you prefer in your squad? =P
FW for example

http://www.pwcalc.com/84764a58083aa11e

my second question is, have any one been thinking of making a true Blade Master? ;P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awesome siggy by Silvychar <(^_^)>
Post edited by Falun - Archosaur on

Comments

• Rubybeard - Archosaur
    Rubybeard - Archosaur Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:laugh nice build, but requires lot of coins to get 5 aps with blade tho
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    well in a way yes and no =P it only takes 7 mil to recast the sword tho ;P
    if a big spender put both time and a crying wallet to it it seems you will be getting away fairly cheap :) but yea for most it will cost a load to make.

it only takes 85.1 mil + 1622 Supply tokens to make the sword and reshape once.
    but hey, would be fun to see one actually use this b:pleased

i am thinking of trying to complete this build within 5 months
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Are you seriuos? Have you even looked at the mechanics involved?

It is practically 1 in 3000 chance to get double int on the sword, at 800k per chienkun that is 2.4billion alone, unless you have those stats.

Boots are 1 in 200~300 chance, there are threads for that. In short you could get r9 3rd cast, or get full josds for this amount of money.

If this is a troll thread, in that case +1 b:victory
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Are you seriuos? Have you even looked at the mechanics involved?

It is practically 1 in 3000 chance to get double int on the sword, at 800k per chienkun that is 2.4billion alone, unless you have those stats.

Boots are 1 in 200~300 chance, there are threads for that. In short you could get r9 3rd cast, or get full josds for this amount of money.

If this is a troll thread, in that case +1 b:victory

True the stats are an slim chance but those 2.4 bilion only applies if you actually refine/shard your recasted gear.i haven't bothered with rank 8 before so i would recast with clean pieces :) it may be a long term project like warsoul used to be.the way i see it is that even if the weapon gets 0.05 int, 4 aps aps with gof will still out dd 5 aps with claws. I may be one of the few who feels the need for a new type of bm i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    True the stats are an slim chance but those 2.4 bilion only applies if you actually refine/shard your recasted gear.i haven't bothered with rank 8 before so i would recast with clean pieces :) it may be a long term project like warsoul used to be.the way i see it is that even if the weapon gets 0.05 int, 4 aps aps with gof will still out dd 5 aps with claws. I may be one of the few who feels the need for a new type of bm i guess

He was saying that's just the crafting fee for the sword would be 2.4bil. Not counting the mats. When you reroll a sword you can either pay 1 mil at the r8r forges or can use a Chienkun and not have a fee at the Spirit of the forges which is slightly cheaper since Chienkuns average only about 800k. So he did just the 1 chienkun crafting fee from the spirit forge x 3000 estimated rolls=2.4bil before you ever consider the actual price of the mats.

The boots have around a 1:65000 odds for double -int., so 5.2bil in chienkun stones, 5.85 million Memorial Coins, 585k Round Shield Medals, and 195k Damascene Ores.

Get started.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    He was saying that's just the crafting fee for the sword would be 2.4bil. Not counting the mats. When you reroll a sword you can either pay 1 mil at the r8r forges or can use a Chienkun and not have a fee at the Spirit of the forges which is slightly cheaper since Chienkuns average only about 800k. So he did just the 1 chienkun crafting fee from the spirit forge x 3000 estimated rolls=2.4bil before you ever consider the actual price of the mats.

The boots have around a 1:65000 odds for double -int., so 5.2bil in chienkun stones, 5.85 million Memorial Coins, 585k Round Shield Medals, and 195k Damascene Ores.

Get started.

ah ic, well the prices of the stones varies on the servers so it would be about the same as the fee on archo.but then again i said it might even be a long term project like the warsoul used to be =P in any case i think it`s a goal worth trying out. didn`t stop any one to craft warsoul that had even worse in costs compared to this xD the chances are nasty i understand that part, just being 3.33 aps with a sword is still kinda nice to start out with if you get the -0.05 int on the chest/boots/sword.thru statistics it looks nasty but with a bit of luck who knows
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have seen many outragious plans, but this is the first to plan on getting double int on the boots.

good luck :)
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    I have seen many outragious plans, but this is the first to plan on getting double int on the boots.

good luck :)

thx xD i will need it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I ran the numbers on this at one point and even with GoF, a 5aps blade falls short of G16 fists. 5aps with a GoF r8.2 poleaxe might be different...
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    I ran the numbers on this at one point and even with GoF, a 5aps blade falls short of G16 fists. 5aps with a GoF r8.2 poleaxe might be different...

how can that be when the sword has a physical attack of 21897-28340 and the fists have 20132-20983 on the same build? o.o on a high zerk crit the difference gotha to be huge :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Using your build and just swapping the weapon (also taking dex to 200, vit to 3, and magic to 3 and putting everything in strength) I get sword build having 239.4k dps and claw build having 214.8k dps.

However, that with no damage adds on the claws and using all the -int r8r equipment you have. If I went for +str or + damage, an optimized claw setup, I can get up around 230-240k. Same as your sword build.

Two reasons: Any rank gear refine rate sucks. They all have excellent base def/dmg but poor refine rates on hp or damage. Its a G15 sword with a G13 refine rate, compared to a G16 weapon. The other reason is +40 attack levels is better than GoF (for dps).

At +12 Blade of the King:Eon gets +1050 damage. Traceless Dimension only get +825 but times that by 40 attack levels and thats really more like +1155.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Using your build and just swapping the weapon (also taking dex to 200, vit to 3, and magic to 3 and putting everything in strength) I get sword build having 239.4k dps and claw build having 214.8k dps.

However, that with no damage adds on the claws and using all the -int r8r equipment you have. If I went for +str or + damage, an optimized claw setup, I can get up around 230-240k. Same as your sword build.

Two reasons: Any rank gear refine rate sucks. They all have excellent base def/dmg but poor refine rates on hp or damage. Its a G15 sword with a G13 refine rate, compared to a G16 weapon. The other reason is +40 attack levels is better than GoF (for dps).

At +12 Blade of the King:Eon gets +1050 damage. Traceless Dimension only get +825 but times that by 40 attack levels and thats really more like +1155.

ah pvp wise xD this whole build was meant for pve =P but thx for the nice explanation because i was wondering how it would put up in pvp to =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    ah pvp wise xD this whole build was meant for pve =P but thx for the nice explanation because i was wondering how it would put up in pvp to =)

?

I was talking about pve.
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    ?

I was talking about pve.

isn`t attack lvls pvp and slaying lvls pve? or did i miss a patch? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daftajr - Lost City
    Daftajr - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I build once a 5 aps axe bm, but forgott the title for the topic, mathematical is posible..b:laugh.
    ok i find it: http://pwcalc.com/c1f9ab5494bcbc3f lols... ths for the guy who fixed, now you can do a few replaces but too lazy
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    isn`t attack lvls pvp and slaying lvls pve? or did i miss a patch? o.o

Attack levels are for both pve and pvp. Slaying levels are PvE only. They also stack so if you have 60% of damage from attack levels and 40% from 50 slaying levels (think 50 slaying levels = 40% damage. Would have to look since its not 1:1 ratio.) So you'd have 1.6 x 1.4=224% damage. This is why Morai axes and swords are so powerful and pretty close to r9 axe dps for PvE despite their lower base damage.
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Attack levels are for both pve and pvp. Slaying levels are PvE only. They also stack so if you have 60% of damage from attack levels and 40% from 50 slaying levels (think 50 slaying levels = 40% damage. Would have to look since its not 1:1 ratio.) So you'd have 1.6 x 1.4=224% damage. This is why Morai axes and swords are so powerful and pretty close to r9 axe dps for PvE despite their lower base damage.

ah ok :) thx for clearing that out. i guess i`ll try go for 1 int stats on chest and boots while using fists then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    here's a better alternative :

http://www.pwcalc.com/82a61639ef9af0ee
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • SIN_Duuuuh - Archosaur
    SIN_Duuuuh - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well in a way yes and no =P it only takes 7 mil to recast the sword tho ;P
    if a big spender put both time and a crying wallet to it it seems you will be getting away fairly cheap :) but yea for most it will cost a load to make.

it only takes 85.1 mil + 1622 Supply tokens to make the sword and reshape once.
    but hey, would be fun to see one actually use this b:pleased

If you manage to pull this off, I mean When you pull this off I want a video on it on youtube, I want to see this mother trucker in action! >:D
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you manage to pull this off, I mean When you pull this off I want a video on it on youtube, I want to see this mother trucker in action! >:D
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

SIN_Duuuuh - Archosaur replied to a message that was 3 months 12 days 16 hours 5 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Onatop - Lost City
    Onatop - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have often thought of making a bm with that build, but its simply too expensive, and like a few people said, u can get full recast r9 with that money u'd spend on that build.
    Find the solution to Laplace's equation at X=2, Y =3, OR bend over b:cry
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    srsly falun we want a youtube video of you with this in action.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]