Cheap endgame gear

ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Seeker
I feel a little dumb asking this but what is the cheapest endgame gear gear and how much will i have to pay for it?
Post edited by ThatTankGuy - Archosaur on

Comments

• bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    well r8 is probably the cheapest, but that doesnt mean that its cheap and with nw I dont really think its considered end game gear anymore because of g14/15/16.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    G16 nirvana set is the cheapest "endgame" gear considering they're handing out cannies and raptures practically for free.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nottunyx - Heavens Tear
    Nottunyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    http://pwcalc.com/f39dd71358dfc62e

roundabout 150mil for everything depending on your server's price for refine stones and how lucky you are without them. this is assuming you dont farm nw/tt/warsong whatsoever.

Swindler and warsong s1 belt are farmable and rather cheap to make. i reckon you can even join a tw faction and tw with this gear. b:chuckle hope this helps
    100% Zhen free since Jan 2009

Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of **** f:cool

I make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013

roundabout 150mil for everything depending on your server's price for refine stones and how lucky you are without them. this is assuming you dont farm nw/tt/warsong whatsoever.

Swindler and warsong s1 belt are farmable and rather cheap to make. i reckon you can even join a tw faction and tw with this gear. b:chuckle hope this helps
    That's the route I'm taking. I'm cheap and farm all my gear for my 4 mains so I always look for the easiest way. Farming WS is pretty easy, and I'm using the Lunar path for the armor instead of TT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There are 3 viable goals to equip your character.

-Morai G15 +4: Few months of farming +50m

-G16 +6/+7: Few months of farming Warsong + 250m OR buying everything for 500m

-R9.3 + 10: 3b

Morai is only for PvE. But it can be sufficient to do everything in PvE.

G16 is a bit stronger in PvE than morai and the first viable thing for PvP.

R9.3 is needed if you want to be truly competetive in PvP.

Before you make a decision, you should recognise that it is not worth it to invest too much on refinements and shards on cheap gear. Thats why i added those different refinement levels to the cost of those sets and alsi have i taken values for the rings and ornies that fit with the set.

So morai is the cheapest option, but before choosing to get it, beware that not only it is useless for PvP, it is also untradable. So if you ever decide to go G16 instead, it would be a waste of money and farming time. While if you go G16 and later decide on R9,3 you may be able to sell a bunch of that G16. Basically dont set your goals too low unless you want to equip multiple characters. I for example equiped a cleric with morai because it is just my support char. It will never do PvP and can do everything in PvE. For a main char that you want to keep developing over a long time i would skip morai though. Right now 500m may seem like a lot, but when you got over lvl 100 you can easilly make a few dozen per week as a semi-casual player. A few dozen per day is possible for no-life farmers/merchants :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited August 2013

150m Seriously ??

on my server: 7 parts G16 x 40m-50m = 300m
    Warsong lock: 35m
    2 rings : 2x15 = 30m
    10x +5 refine & flawless shards: 50m

total 415m
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    150m Seriously ??

on my server: 7 parts G16 x 40m-50m = 300m
    Warsong lock: 35m
    2 rings : 30m
    10x +5 refine & flawless shards: 50m

total 415m

probably excluding the badge cost and rapture/uncanny costs and getting tt versions so around 15m per gea
    warsong lock should also be valued at 20m; afterall, you'll have it finished before you get half the badges for the gear.

all that plus refines/shards will be around 150m so we still have the 60m for rings XD
    you only purge once #yopo
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    probably excluding the badge cost and rapture/uncanny costs and getting tt versions so around 15m per gea
    warsong lock should also be valued at 20m; afterall, you'll have it finished before you get half the badges for the gear.

all that plus refines/shards will be around 150m so we still have the 60m for rings XD

He clearly stated that was without any farming :) So indeed, i took the 35m price for the tradable warsong belt :)
  • ThatTankGuy - Archosaur
    ThatTankGuy - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hey thanks for all the help b:pleased