stone of the jungle? belts?

bobyjoee
bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Crafting Nook
So for the G14 belt I just need 6 stone of the jungles then i can create it? where is the npc or forge to make it? i saw the stones being sold for 1mil, pretty cheap for this kind of belt.
Post edited by bobyjoee on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bobyjoee wrote: »
    So for the G14 belt I just need 6 stone of the jungles then i can create it? where is the npc or forge to make it? i saw the stones being sold for 1mil, pretty cheap for this kind of belt.

The drawback of it is that you can`t acc stash it, besides you need lvl 6 craftsman to make it (or even 7) but it is as good as ws belt.

Can be crafted as the link suggests on the bottom: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/28291
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You can account stash them, they're even tradeable.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You can account stash them, they're even tradeable.

There are several types of them, ones you make in jungle ruins those are tradable and stashable, others you make elsewhere and those are like I previously mentioned, fac mate made 1 recently, and had to specifically train craftsman on his other character that needed the belt and It might only need lvl 5 craftsman, not entirely sure, he`s not on yet, can`t ask.
  • bobyjoee
    edited August 2013
    so you can craft one in the jungle ruins that doesn't require a craftsman skill? and if you wanted to make it anywhere else you would need a craftsman skill?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The craftable belts from Jungle Ruins are tradeable/stashable but do require Craftsman 7 to manufacture. Here is the g15 variant and it requires one g14 belt + 12 stones. The g16 one requires a g15 belt + 36 stones and is also tradeable/stashable. The one you get for completing JR with the right combination is not manufactured (and thus has no name on it) and is not tradeable (but I believe it is stashable). You can make the same belt as the quest reward with 6 jungle stones, and it is also trade-restricted. (That one requires Craftsman 6.)

I hope that clarified it a bit.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    First you need to have level 6-7 craftsman skill and have 6 jungle stones. The first belt you make is not tradeable, but can be account stashed. If you 2nd cast it using 12 jungle stones, during the event, it then becomes tradeable. 2nd amd 3rd cast is tradeable and account stashable, but not the 1st cast belt, it's only account stashable. I have the 1st cast belt sitting in my bank. i've been account stashing it forever and a day. I've been meaning to 2nd and 3rd cast it, but with the time of the event, it's undoable for the time being.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • bobyjoee
    edited August 2013
    yes thank you guys that really helped, i got what i needed.