TW and everything else....

Myystique - Heavens Tear
Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Etherblade (West)
So I see Iksu'd is being ganked off the map......when will they look to merge with someone like .....GD? Can't imagine they would merge with those that have ganked them off, so GD makes sense.

Could these forums be any quieter than they are?
Post edited by Myystique - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i don't see any merge ,b/c tw map reset is for soon.
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i think rad would be off the map before ikisu
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Lonchot - Heavens Tear
    Lonchot - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i think rad would be off the map before ikisu

Just gotta take battle to Northern Lands :P... Since no1 there has balls to TW lol b:chuckle
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All of the smaller factions usually get pushed off the map as the season progresses. It's nothing new. Also, Karma is the faction that pulls all the merges lol. Look towards them :P b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If GD wants more members maybe they shouldn't burn all their bridges. Karma earned quite a number of members just because GD managed to make enemies of everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2013
    I wouldnt completely agree with that, but Karma has been gaining lots of members. If what you say is correct, it is only part of it. I have a feeling many people joined Karma because they wanted to fight GD, since it had been the most powerful faction in TW for quite awhile. Another reason, you guys got a blue duck! b:chuckle That duck is cute in blue XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I wouldnt completely agree with that, but Karma has been gaining lots of members. If what you say is correct, it is only part of it. I have a feeling many people joined Karma because they wanted to fight GD, since it been the most powerful faction in TW for quite awhile. Another reason, you guys got a blue duck! b:chuckle That duck is cute in blue XD

I'm sorry pwn...but really? "since it been the most powerful faction in TW for quite awhile"...14 minutes...

14 minutes...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
    edited August 2013
    I'm sorry pwn...but really? "since it been the most powerful faction in TW for quite awhile"...14 minutes...

14 minutes...

I said "had been". What is your problem. Seriously I did not say we were the strongest. I said nothing of the sort. At one point before I joined, GD was the strongest. They were dominating the map. Now Karma seems to be the strongest TW faction and I do not deny it. Please dont be annoying about this. I was making an honest point and you misread things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    I wouldnt completely agree with that, but Karma has been gaining lots of members. If what you say is correct, it is only part of it. I have a feeling many people joined Karma because they wanted to fight GD, since it had been the most powerful faction in TW for quite awhile. Another reason, you guys got a blue duck! b:chuckle That duck is cute in blue XD

At this point of course there are bandwagon hoppers, but when GD was the "strongest" and had the benefit of attracting bandwagon hoppers they unfortunately tried their very best to burn all their bridges and....well...succeeded.

I'm not sure if GD's reign as "strongest" can count as "a while." Every time the server actually made an attempt to take down GD it eventually worked out. Basically GD was top dog when they weren't being contested.

I mean today's TW lasted around as long as Trolololo's....wasn't even long enough for a good ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2013
    Well since I'm not an old member I cant comment on any drama of "burning bridges". However, I can say that in everything, everywhere, there are people who just hop on the bandwagon, and I am willing to be money its not only GD its happened for lol. Lots of unloyal people just switch to the winning side. It's the way the world works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Well since I'm not an old member I cant comment on any drama of "burning bridges". However, I can say that in everything, everywhere, there are people who just hop on the bandwagon, and I am willing to be money its not only GD its happened for lol. Lots of unloyal people just switch to the winning side. It's the way the world works.

There, you said it yourself. The members we're gaining now are here for the win. But when we weren't winning yet and a few groups of geared people were looking for bigger and better TWs? They had to option to join the winning side, which was yours. They didn't. Skyline and RoC both joined Karma when Karma was at a clear disadvantage. The GD members who have been leaking over to Karma lately aren't included, btw...xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2013
    Exactly my point. I stated earlier that people may have also gone to Karma to fight the GD, because they had been the strongest at that point in time. If they had gone to GD it woulda been even more faceroll i guess? I wasnt there during that time to see what those TW's were like. I never said all people just go to the winning side. It's just a person's mentality. Some like to be part of the bandwagon, some like a challenge/supporting the underdog. To each their own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Well they tried that when Enrage was top too but that didn't work as well. Enrage eventually killed itself. Oh well it was fun fighting 3v1 ganks while they lasted.

We were gaining members during ganks too so GD shouldn't have had a huge problem with that if they hasn't antagonized everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited August 2013
    Well I was a noob back in the Enrage days, so I literally know nothing about that besides that they were dominating the map xD b:chuckle

And yeah, we will see. It's funny because this entire thread of us going back and forth wasn't even really an argument. We kind of saw eye to eye on pretty much everything but put it in different ways, so it seemed like one XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I mean today's TW lasted around as long as Trolololo's....wasn't even long enough for a good ****.

How ladylike, Carrie b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    burning bridges? wtf do u smoke?

the truth is:
    1. old GD > old Karma (karma no showing for TWs vs GD, but once the roc gave them the ultimatum "prove us u can face GD longer than 1h and we will join you" they did it and ta dam...=
    2. best warriors from roc+karma >GD
    (few months later some radiance members, including me, joined GD coz of drama in radiance -> "no1 asked us to join GD") and... ta dam...=
    3. few radiance warriors + GD > best warriors from roc + karma
    next step - u guys asked skyline to merge for 3 weeks which turned into perma merge and... ta dam... =
    4. best warriors (+some none skill idiots) from skyline + best warriors from roc + karma > few radiance members+GD

and now none skill idiots like mastema can finally be proud they win tw vs 60 ppl from GD within 10 min... bravo!! /facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Lolol best from radiance? Beuhar was like the only rad with any skill. Even if we include the people you argued for Jasrina and ProfX, GD still didn't get Rad's best. They just got some gear from Rad that's it. The real Rad players remember when GD screwed them over in Enrage days.

GD seems to be forgetting only part of skyline joined Karma permanently. If they didn't burn their bridges I imagine it wouldn't be too hard to grab the rest of skyline who didn't join karma.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    seriously... stop smoking this shi.t - it already damaged ur sight b:shocked and some burning bridges again???

BEST from roc, BEST from skyline, and FEW (as randoms) from radiance... glasses needed badly for an emo archer NAO !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The bridges are charred.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As demonstrated in this elaborately created graph by myself, we can clearly see the relation between the x and y tangents on a consistent level.

http://tinyurl.com/md82hax
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    As demonstrated in this elaborately created graph by myself, we can clearly see the relation between the x and y tangents on a consistent level.

http://tinyurl.com/md82hax

LOL.

Also, seems some ****ty GD wizard is pretty mad. I'm not going to name names, but it starts with shes and ends in wes.

Anyway, see figure A. for examples of GD burning bridges. GD member saying the 'best' of Skyline joined Karma. How does current Skyline members feel about that? Especially after all the trash talking GD did towards the members who moved to Karma? That's what I thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I said "had been". What is your problem. Seriously I did not say we were the strongest. I said nothing of the sort. At one point before I joined, GD was the strongest. They were dominating the map. Now Karma seems to be the strongest TW faction and I do not deny it. Please dont be annoying about this. I was making an honest point and you misread things.

Woah woah woah Pwn. Chill out. When I quoted you you didn't have "had been" in there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    mad? rofl - glasses won't help here :( there is no hope for you useless emo archer b:cry

buuuuurning bridges
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    Oh shiet! Sh1twes is mad! b:shockedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2013
    that's how u end up when u're in 1 faction with mastema - turning into another **** laughing like crazy b:shocked i feel sry for you useless emo archer b:surrender it's just a matter of time you start calling ppl "zipras" :( no hope... no hope... b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The formation of Skyline was "the bridge burning" for those players, I don't know how or why and don't even really care why, it happened period. "GD" didn't burn the bridge, certain people may have. I personally had no issue with anyone who left back then, it was their choice for whatever reason they left, this is a game not a real life military commitment! Nor does anyone speak for everyone in any guild. I added some ppl to my friends list after they left, and many in GD probably felt the same then and now.

I do find it hilarious and hypocritical of some people who were in Skyline and were absolutely trashed by some of the ppl in Karma on these forums and in game when they were in GD, to swallow their pride and join Karma now, anything to win I guess, even trash talk ex guildies and friends! All in good fun right? Low self esteem I guess....

I assure you, 60 vs 80 reversed Karma will lose quickly, so what it proved nothing, except GD has some work to do (at least GD shows even when the odds are against them unlike what Karma used to do)
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2013

I do find it hilarious and hypocritical of some people who were in Skyline and were absolutely trashed by some of the ppl in Karma on these forums and in game when they were in GD, to swallow their pride and join Karma now, anything to win I guess, even trash talk ex guildies and friends! All in good fun right? Low self esteem I guess....

Really? Do I need to be the one to mention rcrmichael_/taintedxlove and their crew joining GD after a period of time even though they were the main reason the original GD people left Enrage to form GD?

Please refer to my above graph.
    edited August 2013
    I genuinely don't remember those people being trashed in the forums directly by GD, but then again, that was before my time in GD.

I know certain "new" members of Karma were trashed and totally ridiculed on these forums, now they call their detractors guildies......
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I genuinely don't remember those people being trashed in the forums directly by GD, but then again, that was before my time in GD.

I know certain "new" members of Karma were trashed and totally ridiculed on these forums, now they call their detractors guildies......

And GD hasn't done the same? Let's be real here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2013
    See my above comments.... ^^^^^
This discussion has been closed.