~Lvl 6 blacksmith upgrade cost

Options
_Shui - Harshlands
_Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Crafting Nook
My Clerics endgame gear really sucks. Got gold tt99+5 and Im considering to get nv or g16 wep for it but since tt99 gold is bound Id need to get blacksmith on 6 or 7. Around how much would it cost to upgrade that?
Post edited by _Shui - Harshlands on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Moved to crafting nook.

Cost depends on both server and the methods used. If you have lowbie characters farm what's necessary it can be pretty much free. If, on the other hand, you buy the mats/weapons, it can get fairly expensive rather quickly (also depends on your own luck).

Of course, you could buy the craft book from the boutique as that can wind up as the cheapest option depending on the price range for mats/the weapons needed.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    that depends on ur servers economy
    on archo server it can cost anywhere from 250k-5mil
    depending on how u get the things u use to lvl it
    for instance
    i used tt mats to lvl mine after getting lvl 5(?) but i farmed them so it wasnt as high a cost if i just straight out bought the mats. if ur farming the mats but buy the book it all depends on wat theyre selling it for. after looking for the book for a month and not seeing it in AH and WCing 900000 times with no reply i finally bought it from boutique. its probably the quickest and cheapest way to do it. if u dont care bout speed then farming it is always an option however it will take a long time
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Just found that blacksmith training in boutique for 15 gold but idk 15 gold kinda to much for that.
    Gold on Harshlands is 1.9m so 15 gold ~28.5m. Might be cheaper buying the mats than buying the 15 gold blacksmithing training in boutique.
    Also I could resale my whole crafted TT weps and stuff.