Gear question

p1x1t
p1x1t Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Blademaster
sorry for hijacking i cant post new msg b:cry

just want to know one thing which is better?

rank 8 3 pieces complect = Reduce Magic damage taken +15%

or

g15 nirvana 5 pieces complect = Def. Level +10

Thank you for your time. b:surrender
Post edited by p1x1t on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Now you have your own thread.

Enjoy!
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    g16 6 pieces def lvl +15 attack lvl +20 hp+900
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    in general the deff lvl as it works v all damage but can be debuffed and some skills ignore it, vs magic the r8r 15% is always 15% of w/e magic damage u take cant be debuffed but will only ever help vs magic damage but bare in mind r8r comes with the hp boost, always 4 socets and is easier to be 3.33 aps base still for farming e.g http://pwcalc.com/020d35dfc476cea4 ( i put lionheart neck and warsong belt as between cube neck and warsong the belt is currently easier to farm with ppl doing fws for t3) either way though for EG pvp you're still probably going to want T3 unless you intend on gettin r9 and nirvy would save you time/money on that side so 1 or other would be a comprimise
  • p1x1t
    p1x1t Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    in general the deff lvl as it works v all damage but can be debuffed and some skills ignore it, vs magic the r8r 15% is always 15% of w/e magic damage u take cant be debuffed but will only ever help vs magic damage but bare in mind r8r comes with the hp boost, always 4 socets and is easier to be 3.33 aps base still for farming e.g http://pwcalc.com/020d35dfc476cea4 ( i put lionheart neck and warsong belt as between cube neck and warsong the belt is currently easier to farm with ppl doing fws for t3) either way though for EG pvp you're still probably going to want T3 unless you intend on gettin r9 and nirvy would save you time/money on that side so 1 or other would be a comprimise

Thank you for the great information in details, Morridune. Thats what im looking for actually. You make my day b:kiss I think r8r wins some advantage on this. b:dirty