lunar bug

_FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
_FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
This is annoying, midnight bh lunar 7/9 days, and is not 2x on at least, pls fix this, ppl get rly tired of it.b:angryb:angryb:angry
Post edited by _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's randomly solected from the BH list, you're just on a streak. It happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    edited August 2013
    It's randomly solected from the BH list, you're just on a streak. It happens.

7/9 days? dont think so, i am sure tomorrow will be lunar again, and so on
  • bobyjoee
    bobyjoee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    7/9 days?, dont think so, i am sure tomorrow will be lunar again, and so on

im pretty sure that its possible. QQ dont like it dont do it.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It has been SoT dog days over here in Dreamweaver.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    edited August 2013
    It has been SoT dog days over here in Dreamweaver.
    ohh Sot is not a problem, but to do lunar u need 3kk coins, this is the problem
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Let's see... EOD sells for 3 million or just under, not to mention molds that can be NPCed for 300k and lunar mats that can also be sold, not to mention OHT mats if you do the card boss...

Lunar's a profitable instance for a smart player. Smart players that don't want to deal with merchanting can join a "free" squad and let someone else handle that stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lunar isn't that bad of an instance. The only true concern anyone should have is it's probably the most timing consuming.

Also, as it's been said, it's not a bug. Sometimes you just get streaks of BH's for long periods of time in a row. It's random.
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    rofl , on morai EoD dont even sell for 2.5m anymore. EoD's are in 100's in catshop's.
    NOBODY buys them. The market is saturated since a long time.

And yes we had lunar AGAIN this night ,making it 8/10
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lunar's a profitable instance for a smart player. Smart players that don't want to deal with merchanting can join a "free" squad and let someone else handle that stuff.

have you seen a lot of those smart players?b:chuckle
    you only purge once #yopo
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    have you seen a lot of those smart players?b:chuckle

yaeh, those *smart players* farmed lunar to death during 2x and now sitting on their stuff since weeks.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's certainly not a bug and there's nothing to fix. It's very possible for something like this to happen and it just happens to be Lunar.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I bet if you were refining something and got 8 successes out of 10 you would not complain about it being a bug.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and did that ever happen to you? :P
    and macfly, which lunar molds sell for 300 k?

also, i think it was lunar 8/9 times, i can only remember 1 aba recently. and that was after maint, the midnight BH before maint was also lunar :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2013
    Still not a bug though, just bad luck. It's just rolling the same number on the die repeatedly.

I wouldn't mind having lunar appear like that. Would make it easier for me to farm the mats I need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Most of the times it's lunar QQ even on Raging Tide 2 days in row. I hate lunar becoz ppl don't wanna pay 500K fee & if someone pays for them ppl starts leaving after BH boss is killed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    edited August 2013
    Ppl, idk how is in your servers, but in morai, EoDs dont worth much, u have to sell very cheap if u want someone to buy them and for sure is not 3kk.
    I am sure if in your server was lunar 8 times in a row without 2x u also didnt liked this.
    + u get only 1 mold from lunar, from second boss, this also can be a 50k worth (not 300k like u said, there don't drop weapon molds) and mats/drops are useless, none buy and none pick anymore.
    The hole server have "bad luck" yeah u are so right b:laugh
    Ppl dont pay anymore cuz, like a i said, they can buy from catshop with 2,5kk maxim, why to spend 3kk when u can spend 2,5kk? and also get charm r.a.p.e, teles and pots?
    This is too much to be a coincidence.
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Its not random. Its an algorithm to try to appear random. if anything ask if said "random" algorithm has been tweaked. just like refining is an algorithm that has been tweaked over time.

anyways eods aren't profitable like people think. i see people with 30 plus each and lots of people already have their gear. and its laughable to think their is a steady supply of new people that need them, honestly even the revamped instances are still just the same ol BS.

As for farming, its nothing like it used to be and it hasnt for a long time. b:bye