QQme Vs Vici 10.8.2013

Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Heres a condensed version from my wiev .. srry for the blurs .. Fps dropped alot with lag. Awesome sqd with a fail bm b:cute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMo3vDoQIXs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
- Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
Post edited by Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Awesome buddy! Thank you for posting. I hope Vicu will realize it their turn to attack this week. If not, then ah well...b:chuckle
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    step 1. log off your BM

step 2. roll a barb

step 3. don't ever play an attack barb because you'll be miles away from your squad just like in this video and be utterly useless -_-

leave the BMing to weiwei, nigoshi, aasimar, revenge
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    step 1. log off your BM

step 2. roll a barb

step 3. don't ever play an attack barb because you'll be miles away from your squad just like in this video and be utterly useless -_-

leave the BMing to weiwei, nigoshi, aasimar

SEE HOW BAD YOU ARE EVEN LINC IS TROLLING U LOL b:laugh
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Lol so whos resorting to trashing now? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    edited August 2013
    step 1. log off your BM

step 2. roll a barb

leave the BMing to weiwei, nigoshi, aasimar

Hmm its epically fail trolling here.. why a barb tho ? And i am far a way from my sqd for few reason on here which i cant be bothered to explaining to a person who hides behind alts... Nigoshi is a btr bm in tw no doubt.. the rest u mentioned... all im gona say to that is LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hmm its epically fail trolling here.. why a barb tho ? And i am far a way from my sqd for few reason on here which i cant be bothered to explaining to a person who hides behind alts... Nigoshi is a btr bm in tw no doubt.. the rest u mentioned... all im gona say to that is LOL.

dont tell me u dont know linc

LINC IS TROLLING U YOUR OWN FACTION MEMBER!
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Linc is awesome even when trolling. Nigoshi is a wonderfull human being, but Weiwei is the master of blademasters.
    On the archers side DS is kinda squishy, I have a really bad time healing her on TW (sometimes I feel like my IHs would be better with some random T3 nirvana 1shot archer from Kukumu) while Dylena displays the kind of awesomeness that only belong to gods themselves.
    On the sins side, Rallgum is wonderfull, but Kastus is the one chosen by Pangu himself to punish us all for our failness and noobness.
    On clerics Elvenne should pass some time with Aries relearning the true ways of a cleric. Banto has to ask permission to Pangu so she can die and respawn at base when her town teleport is in CD and she's out of telestones.
    Did I mention how squishy DS is? No need for Kukumu to sinchronize 3 or 4 squads at assist attack on her at 1 time to kill her... b:surrender

P.S - OH SHIET-.- FORGOT TO LOG ON ALT TO TROLL THEM
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The love for Zarkin as a bm is too dam LOW! I hate all of you b:angry
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Zarkin is a nice care bear with axes :3
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Linc is awesome even when trolling. Nigoshi is a wonderfull human being, but Weiwei is the master of blademasters.
    On the archers side DS is kinda squishy, I have a really bad time healing her on TW (sometimes I feel like my IHs would be better with some random T3 nirvana 1shot archer from Kukumu) while Dylena displays the kind of awesomeness that only belong to gods themselves.
    On the sins side, Rallgum is wonderfull, but Kastus is the one chosen by Pangu himself to punish us all for our failness and noobness.
    On clerics Elvenne should pass some time with Aries relearning the true ways of a cleric. Banto has to ask permission to Pangu so she can die and respawn at base when her town teleport is in CD and she's out of telestones.
    Did I mention how squishy DS is? No need for Kukumu to sinchronize 3 or 4 squads at assist attack on her at 1 time to kill her... b:surrender

P.S - OH SHIET-.- FORGOT TO LOG ON ALT TO TROLL THEM

Okay I guess maybe but NO ONE taught me to Rez Dielenas clerics. Also That squad of Clerics could use a Chienk or TWO hahahaah poor clerics. You know not what TRUE heals are unless you are in my shoes. Also you know not true MASTERS of battle until you supported the TITANS of RT aka AriaArrow WeiWei Vilead Kastus Kroko Devilchii.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The only pro cleric in Vicious is the one that keep harkin alive for all of tw b:chuckle
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Okay I guess maybe but NO ONE taught me to Rez Dielenas clerics. Also That squad of Clerics could use a Chienk or TWO hahahaah poor clerics. You know not what TRUE heals are unless you are in my shoes. Also you know not true MASTERS of battle until you supported the TITANS of RT aka AriaArrow WeiWei Vilead Kastus Kroko Devilchii.

Dylena, DS, UBCNRED, ARIES, CARLITO, ASTARTE_VAL, TIGGER, ZET, BOOGIE ARE THE TRUE AND ONLY GODS OF RT. You couldn't handle all their OPness and AWESOMENESS. They would beeshslap your titans ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

And yes all mighty Elvenne.... please toss me some chienks while ingame.... b:cry
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You know things are bad when your own factionmate is trolling on how you play. b:avoid
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Actually things are pretty good on this side of the pond. Quite enjoyable if I might say so myself. b:pleased
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2013

The troll is strong in this one -.-
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why can't my server's people be like this? DW is so troll free aside from deadwieght randomly popping in to promote pro evasion archer
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The troll is strong in this one -.-

Hurt Deeply :(
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dylena, DS, UBCNRED, ARIES, CARLITO, ASTARTE_VAL, TIGGER, ZET, BOOGIE ARE THE TRUE AND ONLY GODS OF RT. You couldn't handle all their OPness and AWESOMENESS. They would beeshslap your titans ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

And yes all mighty Elvenne.... please toss me some chienks while ingame.... b:cry

North Gate my team VS yours if you dare maybe you might TRY to pulll the EAST gate STUNT b:bye WOuldnt blame you though LOL i win i win I LOVE TO WINNN with vilead i mean my team
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    North Gate my team VS yours if you dare maybe you might TRY to pulll the EAST gate STUNT b:bye WOuldnt blame you though LOL i win i win I LOVE TO WINNN with vilead i mean my team

LMAO East gate stunt!
    WE ARE LIONS! WE WILL LET NO MAN FORGET HOW MENACING WE ARE!!!!
    ELVENNE TEAM BITTING THE DUST SINCE 2009.

P.S - LMAO EAST GATE STUNT
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lol, wtf happened here? The twitter joke is challenging the mighty Dylena and his crew?! You begging to get your a'ss whooped boy! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Lol, wtf happened here? The twitter joke is challenging the mighty Dylena and his crew?! You begging to get your a'ss whooped boy! b:shocked

The will to get an EPIC a.ss whooping is strong in that one!

LMAO TWITTER JOKE!
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Why can't my server's people be like this? DW is so troll free aside from deadwieght randomly popping in to promote pro evasion archer
    Well, YOU are invited to come on down to rt... bring some friends too while you are at it <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:thanks I see I'm referenced in an Alt's siggy b:shy

Triollin, trollin, trollin, keep those threads a trolling, Trolling Tideessss...
  • Harkin - Raging Tide
    Harkin - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2013

OMG, i fell off my chair at that comment. hahahahahaha
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2013

im a better BM than you and i dont even play one. also, love how you say the only QQme bm there is good, but the rest being vicious make you "LOL" i cant wait for the day when you roll seeker only to realize you suck at IT too. hello kitty online may be your thing LB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    im a better BM than you and i dont even play one. also, love how you say the only QQme bm there is good, but the rest being vicious make you "LOL" i cant wait for the day when you roll seeker only to realize you suck at IT too. hello kitty online may be your thing LB

Keep on trolling if it makes u feel btr i couldnt care less what u think of my gameplay... after all ita the way I play not you... if u insist on doing so much better then do so... nothing but empty words and trolling... gl with that choice.. i play for fun which means i play how i want to play... call it bad call it good i have 0 intrest in any1 elses opinion..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Keep on trolling if it makes u feel btr i couldnt care less what u think of my gameplay... after all ita the way I play not you... if u insist on doing so much better then do so... nothing but empty words and trolling... gl with that choice.. i play for fun which means i play how i want to play... call it bad call it good i have 0 intrest in any1 elses opinion..

telling the truth isnt trolling. and you cared enough to respond,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Keep on trolling if it makes u feel btr i couldn't care less what u think of my gameplay... after all ita the way I play not you... if u insist on doing so much better then do so... nothing but empty words and trolling... gl with that choice.. i play for fun which means i play how i want to play... call it bad call it good i have 0 intrest in any1 elses opinion..

LB don't listen to them , you know how 'some' vicious member work with their trashtalk & trolls and what are their intentions. Keep strong and remember that for vicious everyone outside their faction suck but they will be glad to have you in their faction if you apply....
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    but they will be glad to have you in their faction if you apply....

i can say with 100% certainty that LB would be an auto-reject
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    i can say with 100% certainty that LB would be an auto-reject

Hurray for being famous or is it infamous here LOL ...... but tbh i would never even consider applying to that troll cave some weird ppl call a faction... bunch of babys with too much time and nothing btr to do than troll others in a game cause they're real life sucks so bad it aint even funny ... but have a happy time doing the only single thing u know how to do b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
This discussion has been closed.