phone payments/.boku

Centetric - Lost City
Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
ive used .boku before ,but when i go to the phone payment options its says not available in the US b:embarrass

funny thing is when u go here : http://www.boku.com/publishers/carriers/

you'll find that it IS available in the US ....and it has 255 million subscribers >_> .

is it just not working for PWI or something o_O?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
~RedsRose
Post edited by Centetric - Lost City on

Comments

• Lizibett - Dreamweaver
    Lizibett - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm not from US and it's not working :/ I have sms but when i answer nothing happen.... b:sad After two days i had an information on my phone that sms can't be delivered. So....i think all have a problem with this....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Need help at start or you are beginner, call me, i'll try to help you, b:cute
    If you search a nice company call too b:shy
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    awwww so it fails D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ive used .boku before ,but when i go to the phone payment options its says not available in the US b:embarrass

funny thing is when u go here : http://www.boku.com/publishers/carriers/

you'll find that it IS available in the US ....and it has 255 million subscribers >_> .

is it just not working for PWI or something o_O?

This is due to contractual obligations. Even though Boku supports the United States, we do not have a deal for support in that region at this time. Payment by SMS for our US users is coming very soon. I do not have an ETA just yet but we are getting very close to the horizon.........
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Hitumura - Lost City
    Hitumura - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You should understand that paying with boku will cost you more generally. Each mobile carrier has a fee that they charge boku, who in turn charges you more. (At least that is how it is on other mmos). So (I am verizon) it costs me $10 for a 5 dollar item. Also, some carriers do not let you go over a limit (10 dollar spending limit per item for me). PWI currently sells for 10 minimum, meaning, after the surcharge, some carriers will not allow you to purchase. So don't get too hyped up about mobile purchasing... and always ask your parents first... I really do not see the hype about mobile purchasing... it is expensive... Go out and buy a visa gift card and use google checkout.. that works quite well ^^
  • alansenaokjk
    alansenaokjk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ..-..-..
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ..-..-..
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

alansenaokjk replied to a message that was 3 years 3 months 13 days 16 hours 25 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    LOL I do agree though, that mobile billing is a waste of money. Get a debit card through your bank. Again, use Google Checkout. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • konamzki
    konamzki Posts: 78
    edited August 2013
    the boku is not replying the send 2800 please fix it
    Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy said the boogy said up jump the boogy.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    konamzki wrote: »
    the boku is not replying the send 2800 please fix it
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

konamzki replied to a message that was 3 months 29 days 22 hours 38 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Going to have to close this.
This discussion has been closed.