need some videos on sin pvp

ZooozOOo - Archosaur
ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Assassin
well would be very helpfull if any on can make or link some video on dph geared sins against better or equal high refined seekers n bm like 10-12 even btter if good shards like vit or josd b:laugh b:victory
Post edited by ZooozOOo - Archosaur on

Comments

• Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd recommend http://www.youtube.com/user/zsw007 since he's currently one of the best sins in PWI.....be it DPH or APS (though he's purely dph style now) and he fights many opponents that outgear him by a significant margin

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I only have one video in regards of fighting a Seeker, whom at that time I slightly out-refined, but we were equally geared and sharded.

My gear is quite undergeared compared to many sins nowadays, ever since I took a 3ish month break from the game when NW maps got an upgrade, so that might factor into your needs.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    I only have one video in regards of fighting a Seeker, whom at that time I slightly out-refined, but we were equally geared and sharded.

My gear is quite undergeared compared to many sins nowadays, ever since I took a 3ish month break from the game when NW maps got an upgrade, so that might factor into your needs.

Tyvm for ur reply
    yaeh i watched that vid it was realy good bt i precisely need rrr9 sin vs rrr9 josd +11 or 12 seek or equaly geard self buffed. IT would b very nice if u could make some thing like that.
    Also rrr9 bm good refine n sharded if possible against sins. b:pleased
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    I'd recommend http://www.youtube.com/user/zsw007 since he's currently one of the best sins in PWI.....be it DPH or APS (though he's purely dph style now) and he fights many opponents that outgear him by a significant margin

tyvm for the response n link bt didnt found what i need on those vid :S
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Tyvm for ur reply
    yaeh i watched that vid it was realy good bt i precisely need rrr9 sin vs rrr9 josd +11 or 12 seek or equaly geard self buffed. IT would b very nice if u could make some thing like that.
    Also rrr9 bm good refine n sharded if possible against sins. b:pleased

R9r2 BMs that outgear me can destroy me in a quick instance if I am not careful. But I will definitely try to get some footage for you.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    R9r2 BMs that outgear me can destroy me in a quick instance if I am not careful. But I will definitely try to get some footage for you.

tyvm agn for response i would much apreciate if u do it b:victory b:victory

yaeh ikr a rr9 seeks r capable to kill bt i want josd +12 or 11 is because want to see the damage that a sin will do in an average n probably get some more ideas.. b:pleased
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Skai should 1v1 Dissy a few times =D That'd be a GREAT example of fighting a VERY tanky seeker... Not to mention, I'd like to see that fight b:cute
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • HaxNinja - Heavens Tear
    HaxNinja - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm surprised you actually think that sin is any good b:laugh
    Drakon Leader
    Levels 105 - 104 - 102
    750 Dex R8r
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    b:surrender realy nothing :S i hope will get some good responses soon
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Honestly, fighting +12 full josd seeker using only sub-par +8 flawless is very luck dependent. Most of the time it's just praying that you zerk crit enough to out DPS their charm.

I came close to killing a full +12 josd seeker on my server using only +8 (or was it +10) daggers. Unfortunately, he managed to Voidstep me through tidal protection when I was 1 hit away from killing him.

And even that was done through triple spark with debuffs. One tip that I didn't realize was that they seem to have fixed Quid Pro Quo so that it can be resisted, and debuffs will remain on them instead. I always thought that it worked all the time and was purifying it off myself instead. That could allow some good use of their Sac slash against themselves if they are not careful.

But even then. If you are out geared, them killing you is a matter of time. A good zerk crit on Battousai can kill you right there. The problem is, can you kill them first?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm surprised you actually think that sin is any good b:laugh

At least we have proof of his skill, you on the other hand, are unknown.
  • HaxNinja - Heavens Tear
    HaxNinja - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    At least we have proof of his skill, you on the other hand, are unknown.

Sorry, I have yet to see the proof from a few videos o_O

You can check my sin out at any time ;) ill consider making a video one day i guess.
    Though i couldn't care less for any attention from other servers lol
    Drakon Leader
    Levels 105 - 104 - 102
    750 Dex R8r
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Hmm what? I'm so confused.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Talk is cheap as always gg
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Honestly, fighting +12 full josd seeker using only sub-par +8 flawless is very luck dependent. Most of the time it's just praying that you zerk crit enough to out DPS their charm.

I came close to killing a full +12 josd seeker on my server using only +8 (or was it +10) daggers. Unfortunately, he managed to Voidstep me through tidal protection when I was 1 hit away from killing him.

And even that was done through triple spark with debuffs. One tip that I didn't realize was that they seem to have fixed Quid Pro Quo so that it can be resisted, and debuffs will remain on them instead. I always thought that it worked all the time and was purifying it off myself instead. That could allow some good use of their Sac slash against themselves if they are not careful.

But even then. If you are out geared, them killing you is a matter of time. A good zerk crit on Battousai can kill you right there. The problem is, can you kill them first?

tyvm for ur reply since u make lots of video can u plz try to make a vid on this?
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Talk is cheap as always gg

Quoted for the truth.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    guys plz ltz stick to the topic b:victory
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    b:sleep still nothing t_t
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Unfortunately, I don't log on to PWI much anymore, sorry
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• Frighten - Dreamweaver
    Frighten - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Azzazin Vs. Zeus

Here's a battle before 3rd cast R9 came out...The sin was heavily undergeared vs. the barbarian.

Noob lvl 100 sins fighting

2 lv. 105 sins getting ganked

4 Sins spark vs. RexNero
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Azzazin Vs. Zeus

Here's a battle before 3rd cast R9 came out...The sin was heavily undergeared vs. the barbarian.

Noob lvl 100 sins fighting

2 lv. 105 sins getting ganked

4 Sins spark vs. RexNero

tyvm for ur reply n appreciate that u took ur time to pose the vids..
    Still looking for the rrr9 dph sin vs seeker rrr9+11/12 josd...
    and bm rrr9 +10-12 vit or any sharded better the shard better it would be though :P xD come on guys
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    The closest I have to DPH sin vs R9 BM is in these two videos:

partial R9 first cast sin vs full +7 josd r9 first cast bm [2:12] and [5:30] (youtube screwed up the video b:angry)
    Full R9 first cast sin vs full r9 first cast bm [5:45]

But in both cases, I haven't played for like 2 months, so not very good examples, sorry :s
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin

• ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    tyvm still looking for more videos come on guys i kno u can make n post them b:victory
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I have some recent footage showing some of my fights against r9rr barb. I *think* on my other computer I have footage of me against a r9rr seeker around 5 months old probably, bit iffy on that. This would be from a dps perspective, would that be relevant for you? (I assure you as long as its a 1vs1, dps can still work against barbs and seekers, though it takes a great deal of care and stealth is definitely required at times).
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited September 2013
    I have some recent footage showing some of my fights against r9rr barb. I *think* on my other computer I have footage of me against a r9rr seeker around 5 months old probably, bit iffy on that. This would be from a dps perspective, would that be relevant for you? (I assure you as long as its a 1vs1, dps can still work against barbs and seekers, though it takes a great deal of care and stealth is definitely required at times).

ofc dps works better n plz post ur video
    bt i m looking for dph videos keenly n ofc it good to look at different types of video so plz post what u hv.

at the same time search for dph sin against high refine bms n seeks r on plz send if u hv any
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited October 2013
    LF MORE VIDEOS COMEON GUYS b:laugh b:victory
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Here

bm's gear is full +11 +12weap josd and vit stone mix sharded NW gears

but skill falls abit short so XD

hope it helps! :D
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory