Next Step on my seeker....

Roky_ - Archosaur
Roky_ - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Seeker
Hi all

Was long time since i was asking about my sin gearing here on forums, alot things changed cause i didnt found myself in playing sin...(now got full aps set r8+11 daggers) so i decided to make a seeker. I think my seek was made on somewhere at December 2012 and i manage merched g16 gears and r9 wep and plate until now.
So my ATM gears are:
http://pwcalc.com/6cc385f9368d395c

and now i am wondering where to go from now. I got some coins and i am saving them for ANI sale cause i hope there will be some rank sale or something similar. Or i just recast wep now and i still need help neck and damn lot of things...

So pls post below any suggestions. i will be very thankful b:pleasedb:victory

Sry for my english is not perfect yet..but hey i am still learning b:bye
Post edited by Roky_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    1. warsong elemental belt.
    2. chests breaks g16 full set; might be better to keep the g16 chest for now.
    3. r8+11... hope that was from like 2y ago.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Roky_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    No belt, i wont waste coins cause i will get rrr9 one and why u worry about g16 set bonus :o
    And r8+11 lol not long ago but was tisha XD
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Final G16 bonus of 20 ATK levels is a huge boost to damage. Instead of using R9rr chest, use your old G16 chest until you have at least 3 pieces of r9rr armor

ofc get your r9rr weapon last.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Roky_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    I just sold g16 armor so i wont make/ buy it again. + i dont TW/PK atm cause i dont have that much time so i realy dont bother with 20 attack lvl... I wanted gear upgrade sugestions not going back on g16 again ..

Ty too.b:chuckle
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    _tannerru_ - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do not waste your time on any gear but RRR9. You have r9 wep and ring so no reason to work on anything else since the hard part is over.

Just chill out and save some coins for rank sale, than blam full rrr9. Until than you could:

1.Work on summerwinds and badges for your wep.
    2. Refine the cape and helm
    3. Get a cube neck
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hmmm.. going to have to agree with tanner a bit here- Just get all of the coin you need for your full R9 (when it's on sale) farm the badges, summerwinds and molds, for ALL of your R9, not just the weap.
    And I honestly wouldn't work on any of your ornies until you have all of the mats/coin for your third cast, because that is what is gong to give you the most of an advantage.
    If you have farmed (or CS'ed) all the the necessary things for your full third cast and an R9 sale still has not come along then you can work on your cape/helm/neck/etc.

Good Luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All I can say is finish your gear, I guess; armor first, weapon last, etc
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All I can say is finish your gear, I guess; armor first, weapon last, etc

+1
    Do your armor first, weapon last.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Roky_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Um yes i was thinking about saving coins for ani sale cause i hope for -50% rank sale. IF that hapend how much is usualy average price for each part of r9 ? And i decided that i will wait with wep upgrade until i get full r9, cause i cant do NW for raps/cannies.

Ty very much for replies guys. b:victoryb:pleasedb:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Glad to see other people understand the extra power comes from rrr9 armor and not the wep. Silly people who go wep first.
  • Roky_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Yeah ik that, but i got r9 first cause i sold my old g16 wep by luck and it was overpriced so i had coins for wep and i just got r9. i just hope i will have coins for 2-3 r9 parts until ani if ther will be any rank sale b:thanksb:victoryb:bye
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Getting R9 even when not with the OP sell doesn't take long.

From scratch, I farmed RRR9 Wep for my cleric in 3 weeks. So getting the gear will be a snap.

BTW- I was not referring to you have the wep first. Getting the RRR9 wep before RRR9 armor is what I meant. This is for us HA classes, with AA I would say wep if you have r9+10 or higher gear, get wep first for that sexy purify proc. Otherwise gear all the way xD
  • Roky_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    I dont know how u can farm that fast :o i think i am failed at farming, although i got sin with max aps i dont know how to make any coins with him...so only way is merch which is not fastest way xD

Tann pm me in game i wanna ask u some things about pk o.o b:chuckle

Ty all b:victory
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Just everyday playing farmed the gear :P, and lucky you there is a chip sale now so get at it.

And sure I'll message ya later when I'm home.