Sanctuary Server PK Event?

Options
chunleilu
chunleilu Posts: 25 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Good Morning Friends,

I hope everyone is doing great.

In light of the recent developments of the NW map getting the size of a continent and the shady response from the GM's and developers on when the map would be fixed to it's original size, coupled with the fact that most TW's are one sided these days, I would like to propose a server wide PK event.

The rules would be fairly simple,

5 or 6 Member teams would register for the event.
The entry fee can be set to 5mill per team.
The team that wins would get 55% of the pot, second place team will get 30% and third place will get 15% of the pot.
Someone like Asterelle, with undisputed reputation can hold the pot money. If someone has a better suggestion please throw forward the name.
I know the gear different between some team's would be huge, if we have enough sign ups maybe we can make 2 different brackets based on gears.
This is a fun event and I hope no one talks about profit making from this event.
If someone does not have a team, they can sign up individually and can pair up with others without a team or with a team lacking a member or two.

This is just a layman's overview, the terms and conditions can be modified. Just wanted to check how many people would be actually interested in such an event if someone tried to organize it.

Just wanted to add, not a lot of people actually look at the forum's, so if people can post this in their faction forums for everyone to see it would be helpful.

Best Regards,
Your friend Asian.
Post edited by chunleilu on

Comments

• Bloodpage - Sanctuary
    Bloodpage - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Yep I vouch asterelle made my warsong weapon \m/ and I agree we should do it
  • QontroL - Sanctuary
    QontroL - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    are u sure u wanna give all the money to the person that wins every single race? b:laugh
  • Nayely - Sanctuary
    Nayely - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Does actually sound kind of fun.
    He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's like ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe. And ... He's wonderful.f:shy
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Anyone notice that this is the exact same thread as
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1620341
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Posting alts forming server events is pretty shady...
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Not quite sure how this is shady whatsoever if they're suggesting that someone like Asterelle hold the money. Regardless, I like the idea. But I'm sure most of us know how it'd turn out anyhow.
  • chunleilu
    chunleilu Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I play on both Lost City and Sanctuary, so I posted for both servers, I don't see why that is an issue.

This was just an idea, seeing the unrelated responses to the original thread and lack of responses from the active PvP'ers, I am pretty sure it is not possible on Sanctuary.

Mods can close this thread.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I say why not bring it this games been dead anyway. Im up for it if im not working during that time.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    chunleilu wrote: »
    I play on both Lost City and Sanctuary, so I posted for both servers, I don't see why that is an issue.

This was just an idea, seeing the unrelated responses to the original thread and lack of responses from the active PvP'ers, I am pretty sure it is not possible on Sanctuary.

Mods can close this thread.

Closed at the request of the OP.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.