_TheLoverBoy - 100 Cleric Noble_Archer - 82 Archer
    Noble_Evil - 100 Bm SatansThird - 81 Wiz
    BeoBarb - 86 Barb Dark_Pets - 82 Veno
    falseVeno - 67 Mystic FishySeeker - 54 Seeker
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Ok, World quest to gather books and "kill 'em all" quest in Phoenix Valley would be for me ...
    when I find them worth to do (mindless quests though).
    Yesterday did my first World Quest.

Data in pwi wiki was wrong, so I had corrected it (above link and there).

Added coordinates for books 31-37.

Got 452,000 Experience and 90,400 of Spirit from those quest
    (instead of 200,000 Experience and 40,000 of Spirit as was written in pwi wiki).

Can be checked using World Quest data from other source.

For comparison:
    from bh79 (I and III) I got
    BH I: 220,000 Experience, 44,000 Spirit,
    BH III: 120,000 Experience, 24,000 Spirit
    yesterday.

My current goal is level 85, when I can equip new weapon.

According Experience Point Table my character need
    5,457,952 Experience from level 83 to 84 and
    6,102,480 Experience from level 84 to 85.

Since he has 65% to level 84 already
    and he can get 452,000 Experience for every daily World Quest,
    then he need to do above quest during 18 days to get level 85, if he will not do any other quests.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    you can also grind for coins and buy a spot in an FC room. will actually help you learn to play more than flying around
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    then he need to do above quest during 18 days to get level 85, if he will not do any other quests.

why shouldnt he do any other quests ? The quest Exp has extremely increased, it is worth doing quests for lvl 20-60 even if someone is 90+.
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options
    you can also grind for coins and buy a spot in an FC room. will actually help you learn to play more than flying around

I will do myself Phoenix Value, I can grind too, but Experience income from it is very small (not compared with 2x). Edit: Although ... I have 20 Martial Art Scrolls from Token shop, so it can be prolonged for 10 hours at least.
    why shouldnt he do any other quests ? The quest Exp has extremely increased, it is worth doing quests for lvl 20-60 even if someone is 90+.

I had done my quests already.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Potato's point is that it's all fine and dandy to solo things, but you can't do that at end-game for the most part and people will expect you to know what your role in a squad is. fbs, BH, and FC are supposed to facilitate this by having you practice your role.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Potato's point is that it's all fine and dandy to solo things, but you can't do that at end-game for the most part and people will expect you to know what your role in a squad is. fbs, BH, and FC are supposed to facilitate this by having you practice your role.

Just now from fb59 (had been near entrance, when saw invitation for fb59 in WC).

I know my role as DD (don't hit before tank if you can't hold hits, don't aggro during fight, heal tank if it is hard for healer, etc.).

And I want to say yet, that NPC Lu Zah for Astral Shard quest exist already.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited August 2013
    Options

My current goal is level 85, when I can equip new weapon.

According Experience Point Table my character need
    5,457,952 Experience from level 83 to 84 and
    6,102,480 Experience from level 84 to 85.

Since he has 65% to level 84 already
    and he can get 452,000 Experience for every daily World Quest,

So, I did it a little faster ... during about 9 days.

Great help was from Assault on Archosaur event, where I got about 30% of level 85 (more than 10 Merit badges for each from 1-5 classes).

So, my Wizard has new shining weapon already.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    BH 69 is not dead on RT, the problem is people are either 1) impatient or 2) don't use all the ways to make a squad.

I'm in a faction where I could forrm several BH 69 squads from the people logging in daily. There alo IS people at the platform in center of the Arhosaur and yes you CAN grab the tele and form a squad by YOURSELF instead of being lazy and QQing about wines. Do it without wines.

I never had an issue getting a BH 69 squad with this toon and I'm a mystic - unwanted solohealer.
    lol... I know people at level to doing bh 69...

you got no wine... XX has left the squad.

you got no barb OR no cleric... XX has left the squad.

Just wc'ing for bh 69... LOTS of coin $$ in teles for a LOT of people

After a few hours spent looking for a squad, of COURSE they give up trying... then what do they do? They turn to the higher level people they can randomly find on wc unless they happen to know higher level people... I should know... Im one of the people that has run quite a few through bh 69 in particular...

But Hypers and FC is healthy for this game b:victory

You sir, have been lucky ... Know it and appreciate it. b:cute
    So, I did it a little faster ... during about 9 days.

Great help was from Assault on Archosaur event, where I got about 30% of level 85 (more than 10 Merit badges for each from 1-5 classes).

So, my Wizard has new shining weapon already.
    At your level... hit tournament register 2... it is for 80-89 level toon... try to become friends with people there... there are a lot of good people there, i just deleted an alt that i made specifically for farming that event... just being able to get to the last room will do good on xps for you to 90... if you are able to actually open up ANY chest in the last room... it does not not need to be gold or silver... ANY chest... you will likely +1 level... It is on thursday night 8:00pm / 20:00 server time... if you are honest with those people, most are alts of tw faction 101+ mains looking for warsoul tags, no other reason... most will friend you and squad with you and likely let you have the gold or silver (but do not expect that to be the case every time either b:sin )... unless of course you just completely suck as a person b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I don't agree with doing BH69 without wines simply because of the unlikely hood that half the squad has that kind of time to spare.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I don't agree with doing BH69 without wines simply because of the unlikely hood that half the squad has that kind of time to spare.

It does not take that long with a squad of people who know what they're doing.

Of course, the people who have a clue what they're doing part is the problem nowadays.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    lol... I know people at level to doing bh 69...

you got no wine... XX has left the squad.

Funny how people refuse to do an easy dungeon without wines. If they dont have the time to do dungeons, why playing a game at all? I understand, sometimes you just wanna get your bh done as fast as possible but if you have no time you should at least offer to buy the wine yourself. I dont mind wined dungeons, but if they cannot afford wine they shouldnt expect the leader to do so, especially in low dungeons.

I cannot count how many times i tried to do bh69 with a wc-squad, either by forming it myself or joining one. When we were lucky we found maybe 2 people joining us (usually being a Veno, Sin or Psy) even with wine and then nothing.. When we were lucky we got a tank who never did an unwined dungeon and when we finally got a cleric or Mystic , the tank had to go off. And of course nobody wanted the other dds to tank.

Even with a full squad being able to do the dungeon, people left because 2 need mobs for quests and one person refused, saying they "dont have time" for an unwined run. So youre looking for nearly one hour just to get a few dds who are mainly AFK anyway cause theyre used to join squads with High-lvls and dont dare to attack one mob themselve.

In the end, youre left alone and multi-clienting with your High-lvl again. Usually if you WC "Soloing bh69, pm if you need" the same people are pming you who left 5 minutes ago because they "didnt had time." b:shutup

Best way to do lower lvl bhs is to find some faction mates who also need it and to make sure you have a possible tank and healer before you use WC ...
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Depending on the squad make up, and ability of its members, BH69 doesn't really take that long. Maybe 15 minutes more if that. Granted if you get in a bad squad it can be nightmarish. I think BH 59 and 69 are the two that really teach a person how to play their character, that is unless they have a high level wisk them through it.

Personally I don't like high levels running BHs, even if it can be a lot faster. I prefer the substance of the quest over a fast drive through menu. Granted I don't mind wined instances from time to time as time is not always on my side, but unwined is much more fun with a good squad.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • FooDDefender - Morai
    FooDDefender - Morai Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    my 1st nw was in 60 had 120 tokens now i'm 70 gona do again if i got good connection
    it's wierd i got no picture as avatar as morai user o.o