Another Lunar QQ Thread.

danilco
danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I Hate Lunar, if you come to this thread to QQ about ppl that QQ about Lunar. Then you have no life. If you come to QQ about Lunar your in the right spot!

LUNAR SUKS b:cry
Post edited by danilco on

Comments

• stinks
    stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes every time its lunar bh I look for a new game to play b:chuckle
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What's so bad about Lunar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013

nabs fail there b:avoid
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wrong: The entry fee.
    Good : The whole instance.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The entry fees make me ignore the whole place.

Infinite numbers of acronyms and expected behaviours on drops and ****.

I just wanna go in, kill some stuff, and leave.

So yeah, Lunar I completely ignore. And Abba has the hateful rocks that seem to exist purely to weed out people without stupid levels of armour refines.

So it's pretty much only delta I attend now.
    edited August 2013
    the EoD drop more or less pays for the fee (prices will be back eventually..)
    The entry fees make me ignore the whole place.

Infinite numbers of acronyms and expected behaviours on drops and ****.

I just wanna go in, kill some stuff, and leave.

So yeah, Lunar I completely ignore. And Abba has the hateful rocks that seem to exist purely to weed out people without brains

So it's pretty much only delta I attend now.

fixed. how about sot and snake?
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    QQ 500k is so much money, takes me weeks to farm it b:cry b:cry Doesn't matter average BH100 reward is ~900k, 500k is still like 10x more then that b:cry b:cry
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
    edited August 2013
    QQ 500k is so much money, takes me weeks to farm it b:cry b:cry Doesn't matter average BH100 reward is ~900k, 500k is still like 10x more then that b:cry b:cry

buuut buut, my account is unlucky and always get chips, GMs suck QQ QQ, they onl make the accounts of cashoppers lucky which totally doesn't makes sense since that would discourage them from further cashopping but my primitive brain cannot process that let alone what probability means so I'll just QQ. QQ
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    And I never pick up mob drops because they're worthless QQ except for vile boss drops QQ

(Made out like a bandit on one "free" Lunar, the squad was on free, the opener didn't want the lunar mats and no one else was picking them up.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
    edited August 2013
    And I never pick up mob drops because they're worthless QQ except for vile boss drops QQ

(Made out like a bandit on one "free" Lunar, the squad was on free, the opener didn't want the lunar mats and no one else was picking them up.)

cool kids dont pick up mats, they buy overpriced mats from me b:see
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the EoD drop more or less pays for the fee (prices will be back eventually..)
    fixed. how about sot and snake?

That whole "Oh, the EoD..." No. I do not want to faff with acronyms and items and selling <BUNNIES!>. No.
    I want to go in, and kill stuff.
    Putting that barrier of faff in the way makes me ignore it.

SoT and Snake is fine, I just don't seem to see it very often. Oh right, because everyone bundles it up with "SoT weekly" without explaining anything; so that's another thing I now mostly ignore.

And no, it's not just "dumb people" who get hit by the rocks. It's really not.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If there's something I avoid that's the free squads.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't mind lunar. I go for free. I just want bhs done. I help friends when i don't need bhs. b:victory
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is a mind exploding idea folks. Really hold on to your chairs.

*Still holding on b:shocked*

Npc one piece of your gear to pay for the lunar run, pretty soon you won't have to run lunar b:dirty. Problem solved.
    edited August 2013
    That whole "Oh, the EoD..." No. I do not want to faff with acronyms and items and selling <BUNNIES!>. No.
    I want to go in, and kill stuff.
    Putting that barrier of faff in the way makes me ignore it.

SoT and Snake is fine, I just don't seem to see it very often. Oh right, because everyone bundles it up with "SoT weekly" without explaining anything; so that's another thing I now mostly ignore.

And no, it's not just "dumb people" who get hit by the rocks. It's really not.

get hit =/= can't pass. but yeah, you just want to go in and kill stuff; I suppose snowmen is the highlight of the yearb:cute
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I suppose snowmen is the highlight of the yearb:cute

Snowmen is the highlight of everyone's year tho b:victory
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I rarely pay for lunar ill pay if I want to pay 3 mill for a eod in which is cheap because people like to sell them over 3 million.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't mind Lunar, but I don't like that other people don't like Lunar because it means there are less squads, and I'm way too lazy to form my own.
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
  • Master_Ghoul - Lost City
    Master_Ghoul - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    opinion aside making hatefull bha is not a practical desicion.

beside what does only having one singel instance having a fee

never understood that part

what point that it serve
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'm not going to pay 500k for a bh, that's just ****; better time spent farming, sleeping, watching ****, even cutting my arm.

I'm not going to do a free squad either because the few times I bothered to help a friend in their bh Lunar, the squad would not tell me ANYTHING about lunar, so I was dying. On top of that, the leader had a stick up his *** and thought the Entire Lunar instance could be completed on his APS barb in under 15 minutes.

So now I hate Lunar, and I don't like the feeling of being used so somebody else can get an EOD they'll probably overprice in a catshop.

Oh and the leader was the cleric, and was using Chromatic Healing on the tower boss? The slow channeling aoe heal.... it wasnt until the boss died that the others were like, "Speaking of the barb dying, why weren't you using BB anyway?"

colors for the people with short attention span
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I avoid it because it isn't fun. I just want to do the bh, and leave.

I don't want to stay and waste more of MY pots and time just so someone else can get their precious essence that they coughed up 3m for.

This isn't Pretty Woman, and I don't sell myself so YOU can get rich. If I want badges I go to WS.

And I'm not making or joining a split fee squad, because in my case bh reward is NOWHERE close to the legendary average.

I haven't gotten a money card of either type in over a month now, and get chips 90% of the time and orbs the other 10%.

I don't even really see the point of doing bhs anymore since they changes SoT and Aba, so that Metal and Fire are the only fun ones.

Last night in Aba, I was the first one there and watched our cleric pop in and run through the rocks without buffing anyone, and then going afk for 20 min as our sins and bms were dead in the rocks. We had no barb and our leader/tank had fail hp. So did our bms. Our sin had the most hp in the party. The boss was funny. Everyone other than me and the 2 clerics was constantly getting one shot while the ones that weren't kept apsing the boss.

Or in our Seeker leader's case they were VORTEXING it between rezes so the boss had to be almost killed about 5 times. Miraculously everyone was alive at end.

I seemed to be one of the few that bothered to use the Defense buff pot, which I needed to as no other buffs were coming my way. I really should have just left the squad when I saw the cleric ditch everyone and saw that we had no tank, but if I did that I'd just get called fail b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Some of these replies are just amusing. Basically QQing bout fee and not willing to do free ones cause the greedy openers want EoD for paying the fee. If its such a great way to make money, why dont you pay the fee for EoD? Oh yea, its too much effort/whatever and its so much cooler to just QQ. I usually end up paying the fee for all as its easier to pay and form than find paid squads (Far more ppl willing to join than form).
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    >Make Squad
    >Pay and get EoD
    >Sell for 3m+
    >Get BH Reward to go with it
    >?????
    >(Possible) Profit (and badges)

Or

>Join Free Squad
    >Kill stuff
    >Get badges
    >Get your BH done
    >?????
    >(Possible) Profit

*Additionally, its also possible to kill the Card/Purgatory Invitation bosses in those areas to gain more items - even better if you can solo them.

I dont see anything wrong with Lunar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    this is a weird day for me.
    Im actually AGREEING with HideYoHubby. Yall are QQing about the fee and wont do free ones? i was like wtf when i was reading that. i like doing free ones. free badges and bh done. i will do 500k ones from time to time cuz idiots only do the bh and leave. i get lead and i do the last area. WC bout it or ask in faction chat. Free EoD for me badges for them every1 is happy.b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Something the Info Fox doesn't know?

It can be quite difficult if you don't have a veno to purge the boss(the big dude in the water). he can buff his magic attack and shred right through melee DDs.

Other than the hefty 3mil fee(500k each), I don't know what else is bad about it.

Oh yes, you can't throw APS at it and call it a day. You actually need to be a team player on this one :P (I got no problem with that haha)
  • danilco
    edited August 2013
    As I said at the beginning, this thread is for Lunar QQ's only! If you can here to complain that people don't like Lunar. I have a Fish to SLAP you with.

They following ppl get SLAPPED with a fish

ShaiFetali
    HideYoHubby
    Viktorian

Go make your own thread to QQ in, I promise I won't troll you there because your opinions mean nothing to the rest of us!

If I say I don't like Apples, it's just that; I don't have to like them because you say they are tasty, and I don't have to justify why I don't like them!

Lunar is a waste of time for so many Reasons. I will leave it at that! Only time I will run a Lunar is to help a Friend or Faction member.
  • danilco
    edited August 2013
    Lunar is a complete waste of time! It takes a OP squad 15mins so lets all be OP right....

Lunar is a complete waste of time! It takes a good squad 1/2hrs to complete. So lets pay 500 and get chips as a reward right......

Lunar is a complete waste of time! It takes a normal squad 45Mins to complete. So lets go do a free Lunar and.... (leave after BH boss) or Line someone else's pockets. Sure ill tank, wile person who paid fee gets the drops, and unfairly takes both Essence.

Lunar is a complete waste of time! It takes a ok squad 1hr to finish. If they get to finish. So lets all grow a beard wile we waste our time! (could have farmed, or run FC instead and made lots of money in that time!

Lunar is a complete waste of time! It takes a bad squad .... oh ya its fail and everyone wasted there money.

Now when you are forming a Random squad in WC what kinda squad do you think you will get? OP, good, normal, ok, or Bad? The Gamble is yours.

Oh and I like Apples they taste good b:cry
  • stinks
    stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I found a new game to play today, Thanks Lunar for being garbage, I would have never found it if you didnt force me to Leave PWI for the day. b:laugh
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I love Lunar on 2X. Run them all day everyday getting EODs to sell after 2X for 2mil profit a pop. Farmed all the EODs I need with the 4 consecutive Lunar days we had on DW last 2X

During non-2X I either look for a free squad or run my own and sell EOD for like 3.2mil to cover costs.

2/3 Lunar bosses can be solo'd by ranged DDs lol....I've ranged like 6 Primal Fears last 2X and solo'd quite a few Towers.

Lunar is probably one of the most fun instances. Freeze mobs, self-buff mobs, melee mobs, slow mobs, high HP mobs that are fun to AOE.

My Lunar highlight was probably the time when we opened Drake Fling by accident and got a Chromatic Tinder drop and 2 EODs at the end.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • danilco
    edited August 2013
    So your one of those ppl that take advantage of squads.... good to know never to party with you b:laugh