SoulGem Conversion

Options
Ursadonus - Sanctuary
Ursadonus - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
Hello,

Has anyone used until now the soul gem conversion feature from PWI boutique agent ?
I understood that u can upgrade your DoTs / DoDs into Deity or JOSD but i;m interested in the costs and requirements.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Post edited by Ursadonus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• NottLie - Dreamweaver
    NottLie - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    I will revive this post because i google this soulgem conversion and dont find any information and want know too xD
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    i only know jade to deity and back. 60 stardust (10 gold) and 9m pr gem. swithing between jade and deity.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Kitty has used that for upgrading shards. The replace feature lets one put for example Immaculate Citrine Shard on gear piece that already has 4 sockets full of Flawless citrines replacing one of those Flawless's without needing to purge the gear piece from all previous shards first. Very useful for upgrading shards one by one.

To clarify:

When starting: 1st socket: citrine lvl 7 2nd socket citrine lvl 7 3rd socket: citrine lvl 6

So one would probably like to upgrade that lvl 6 citrine shard for better one, maybe Perfect Citrine shard(lvl9). By choosing Soulgem Conversion and putting gear to the slot the conversion window opens. It shows what shard ish in which socket. Pressing Replace on that third socket's shard opens another window where the new shard(Perfect Citrine shard in this case) ish put. Then press ok and the old shard ish replaced.

Result: 1st socket: citrine lvl 7 2nd socket citrine lvl 7 3rd socket: citrine lvl 9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    You pay 2 DoT, a fee, and some Flowing Crystals to upgrade a DoT that's currently in your gear to a Deity Stone.

So in the end you get a +2 attack level shard without wasting the one that you already socketed. The same can be applied for DoD to JoSD.

Other than that, you can replace lower grade gems with higher grade ones for free as well, but you will not get the old gem back.

/closed for necro
This discussion has been closed.