g16 to r9r3

Options
pipzy
pipzy Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Wizard
How i should make the trasition (get items order) bettween g16 to r9r3, what's your advices r9r3 wizzies!?
Post edited by pipzy on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ring, armor, belt, weapon in that order
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • pipzy
    edited July 2013
    Options
    but should i use r9 or change for r9r3?? keep that order for r9r3 items??
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Get the gear r9 in that order and make r9r3 when you have all the r9 armor and belt so you keep max set bonuses. Get r9 weapon last, after gear is 3rd cast
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Ocypete - Lost City
    Ocypete - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    IMHO it all depends on the refines on your G16 NV gear. If they are already decently refined I would recommend going with ring, belt, weapon, armor, like I am doing.

Now if your G16 is less than +7 and you don't have good refined ornaments I would say ring, belt, armor, weapon. It all depends on how fast you plan on getting all the pieces.
  • Mr_Lapp - Lost City
    Mr_Lapp - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I had decent gears both sets of r8r, and 3rd cast with +7 or higher refines. When I made the switch to r9 I went for the ring, and weapon first then got the weapon 3r9 as soon as possible, I later then went for the armor, belt. Demon wiz so wasnt really worried about any defs or def lvls at that point.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I got R93 +10 armor, R93 belt, +10 skycover before I even started thinking about getting the R93 weapon.

Yay I have purify spell and 5k HP. I'm dead. Purify spell won't do jack *****.

Yay I have purify spell and 15k HP. This is where purify spell will start to save your ***(probably around 12k HP onwards if I'm being honest.)

Do.

Not.

Get.

Weapon.

First.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Agreed with AshenSkies. Weapon is the last thing you want; even if your Nirvana gear is "decently refined" it won't really help that much unless we're talking about a full +10 Nirvana set with high levels shards or something.

I used to have full G16 Nirvana +7 with exclusives, now I have full R999 +7 with exclusive and the survival boost I got in PvP was incredible even if it didn't seem much in PvE.

I do have the weapon because I got the whole set at once by my priority was refining and sharding my armor.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • pipzy
    edited July 2013
    Options
    my actual gear is http://pwcalc.com/8bfc47282eb0cc53, not sure about some g16 status but it's similar. So ring->belt->armor->then wep !?
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Weapon last, but for different reason - cost.

For the cost of r9 weapon, you can basically get the armor set. Weapon and belt first is probably the worst suggestion I've heard.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."