tons of questions

PlsStahp - Sanctuary
PlsStahp - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Blademaster
Okay this is my first time using the forums and the first time ive put so much effort into a class so i apologize if some of my questions are pure stupid and nonsensical to your 'elitist' mindset that every novice player knows everything.

I am currently playing a fist/axe BM as my main after being drawn to how versatile and flexible this class can be but i have a ton of questions related to my stats, gear and future of my character.

First of all ill show you my character stats before asking any questions

http://pwcalc.com/3b969f2be4d9b4ae

Am i by any chance, undergeared? If so, what gear do you recommend (level 90)? I currently have +4 calams for spike damage and for claws, dragonfly assault blades in my arsenal. Im currently deciding whether to save up for deicides or to get gorenox vanities and its bothering me quite a lot.

As for my stats, when do i cap my dex/str ?

Which weapon, axe or fist/claw does better damage at endgame for the least amount of coins put into equips?

Should i prioritize vit/pdef/mdef over damage increase by str when i choose my armor?

Are BMs a money-making class?

What are the armor paths to be an APS fist/claw user? Like what kind of armor should i invest in to have a high APS by 100?

Where do BMs train aside from questing and FCCing at level 90?

Why is my BM hitting so low 2k-4k damage with normal attacks using axes? is it normal?

I highly appreciate it if you could at least answer some of my questions :3
Post edited by PlsStahp - Sanctuary on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Am i by any chance, undergeared? If so, what gear do you recommend (level 90)?

Yes you are. I would recommend getting a full set of TT90HA. You can sell it again later when you upgrade again.

I would probably not worry too much about my claw abilities before level 100 when you can get APS gear. I dont know if other servers are similar, but on my server there are so many claws and fists around that they are the cheapest G16 weapon around. Much cheaper to buy them than to make them. Even with -aps they are starting to become cheap as everyone is trying to roll double int ones and selling the single int they produce in the process. Currently with a little luck 30m will buy you a random stat claw and 60m will buy you a -int one.

Right now you have enough dex. Dont add any more to it. Since you are not a wealthy player who will soon have G16+7 armors, i would in your place put the remaining points you will get from here to lvl 100 in vit. But str is ok too if you prefer so.

Which weapon, axe or fist/claw does better damage at endgame for the least amount of coins put into equips?

You should have both. Fists/claws are for single targets, axes are for aoe damage. I just spoke about the claws. For the axe, the G16 unicorn tragedy would probably be your best goal. These are (on my server) a little more expensive than the claws. About 45m or so. So for the axes it might be more interesting to gradually upgrade your weapon until you get there.

Should i prioritize vit/pdef/mdef over damage increase by str when i choose my armor?

Only when using purple armor are you choosing your stats. Your next step however would be TT armors and those have come with a set of stats that you dont choose. So this is not really a factor.

They can use fists at high APS, so yes, they are good farmers.

What are the armor paths to be an APS fist/claw user? Like what kind of armor should i invest in to have a high APS by 100?

Here are choises to be made. You can choose to have 2 sets of armor and swap between them. 1 set for apsing with your claws and 1 set for being tough while using your axes. For a barb like me that is a logical choise because we need this toughness for our tanking jobs. It is however costly and cumbersome to swap all the time. For BMs it is probably more convenient to make a compromise build. Meaning you will have a set of APS equipment that is more expensive than the standard APS build but also a bit stronger. You can use this all the time and not have another set of armor for when you are using your axes. Usually this contains the following items:
    r8r chest with -int.
    r8r boots so that you have 2 set pieces. You can then start trying to reroll these boots to have -int as well someday, but chances are minimal.
    G16 HA helmet and sleeves. Again 2 parts that together provide a good bonus.
    Lionheart necklace and belt for -interval setbonus
    Cape with -interval. The time to get this cape is right now !!!!! Until you are level 90, you can get the TM79 cape with -interval. It will probably cost you 8m. You cannot do this anymore when you level higher than lvl 90 !!!! If you want a -int cape after you are level 90, you have to buy the much more expensive lunar cape.

Most players spend all their time from lvl 80-100 in FC. But you could also do Phoenix valley or make a zhenning squad. PV however requires you te be quite well geared and zhenning squads are just not being done anymore today. So yes FC and questing it is.

Why is my BM hitting so low 2k-4k damage with normal attacks using axes? is it normal?

This is normal. You are not yet level 100 and you do not yet have the good equipment with attack levels etc. You can however help yourself a little bit by getting the jones blessing trough facebook.

in red
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i agree with MOST of WannaBMs answers except that i HIGHLY recommend u do ur bh79s and 69s. This is good PvE practice and helps with timing ur hf just right on bosses. Also i recommend (if u want to use ur bm in PvP) that u get at least SOME practice there as well. As for gear like wannaBM said go tt90HA. u can make it into ur tt99 gear. the most convienent gear for bms that ive found would look more like this
    http://pwcalc.com/16a8b704a7b10bb0
    plz ignore the stats i just put wat was in mine so i got the minimum required
    add a cube neck and warsong belt or the tt99 ashuras to it and u wont have to change between two heavy sets of armor u have on all path one that is more versatile. As to the TM cape, tm79 is good for right now if u get it however it wont be as good endgame and u might want to get a lunar cape then or go g16 cape which idk if it can be rolled to have int or not(maybe someone who does answer that?) but would give u better stats then a tm79.
    Now to answer questions in order b:laugh
    as to u being undergeared.
    Yes u are but get that tt90HA set and ull be good for most of the 90s
    I agree with WannaBM as to ur stats. then again i was never good at placement of stats.
    As for the claw/fists or axes question.
    get both. both have theyre uses pvp or pve. i made my claws for about 6mil and theyre not yet g16s
    WannaBm is right about the pdef/mdef gear stuff however i would recommend u get ornies that increase ur mdef(such as swindlers) if u dont use ur marrows alot
    any class is a good money making class if u play it right.
    like i said before get the gear i linked and u should be good wether u go aps or dmg as it leaves u room to decide. the only problem with that is ur tailor lvl. u need it high if u ever decide to go full g16
    Instead of getting a Jones i would get an OMalleys. u still get the atk lvls but u also get some defense lvls. also if u havent i would start using ur marrows. thatll increase ur defense so u can make more of those low hits and kill more mobs. i have however seen bms that get both a jones and omalleys so thats entirely up to u as to how u wanna do it.

thats just my opinion
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    G16 cape cannot have -int.

your link doesnt seem to work here. I only get 4 items in the build.

I felt like playing with the calc so I made 3 builds to compare. These are the logical aproaches i can think of.
    basic aps build.
    R8r with boots
    Cube & warsong

The basic is the cheapest, but its a bit squichy.
    The r8r with boots build has an increased physical defence and more to reduce this squichyness. Magic defence is a little lower but the hitpoints more than make up for it.
    The cube and warsong build has increased magic defences and some defence levels but much less HP and physical defence.

Of course when you get an extra -int from any one of these 3 hard to get sources you can have both the ornies and boots and sleeves. That is however not something you should expect any time soon.
    To my best knowledge i added the average cost of rerolling. Of course it can greatly vary, its asking how often you need to play the lotery before you win the jackpot.
    -double int fists (250m)
    -boots (400m)
    -double int chest (2400m)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • PlsStahp - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    hmmm thanks guys! i never knew the forums were so useful b:laugh
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Wannabe's answers are good, just gonna expand a little on them and give my two cents.
    some of my questions are pure stupid and nonsensical to your 'elitist' mindset that every novice player knows everything.
    Ouch, insulted in the first sentence. Prime way to start asking for help.
    Am i by any chance, undergeared? If so, what gear do you recommend (level 90)
    I'd say you are a bit. I suggest BMs aim for 5k by level 80 and you can tank your BH69s. I recommend TT70 gear, then there are great mold pieces in the late 70's and 80s, and then back to tt90. I also will always suggest magic ornies over phys ornies for a bm. Something like this is more typical of what I'd recommend, as it jumps your mdef up a bit and will refine better. Btw, +2-3 refines are extremely cheap to do.

Also, Calamities out DD Giant Ape axes and give more hp. Sure they have sac strike that costs 5% but with a cleric or paint thats easily replaced, plus 5% hp is completely worth dealing double damage on 10+ mobs instead of being hit an extra time by those 10+ mobs.

Do you have a 60-80 alt and an account stash or can you find people running TM79s? Get a cheap trophy mode cape.
    Im currently deciding whether to save up for deicides or to get gorenox vanities and its bothering me quite a lot.
    If you weren't 89 yet I'd say get GVs because you can always resell them. Spend 10m for GV's, use them a couple weeks, resell them for 10m and use that to pay for your Deicides. Depending on how fast you level and how long you think it'll take you to save for Deicides is up to you.
    Stats look good. Dex can be capped now as you'll get more dex with your tome, your tt99 gear, and cape that will get you to the 200 more. You get 1% crit (and therefore 1% more damage) every 20 dex, so you want to "land" on a multiple of 20 with your dex. Since you need 193 for endgame claws you should aim for 200 dex for the extra crit %. I'd just keep filling the rest into strength.
    Axes are meant for aoeing and claws are meant for single target damage. If you want to compare which does more damage against 20 mobs, the axes win. If you want to compare which does more damage against a single target the claws win.

Before aps is considered they're almost identical damage against a single target. Start stacking aps and claws quickly take over. 5 aps claws vs 1.11 axes the claws should do about 4 times the damage. After 15 seconds the axe spark dies and it takes them about 30 seconds to get another while the claws will be able to keep their spark and 500% wep damage going. Overall this is about 10-12x the damage over axes, but its very gear dependant as you need to stack -int to get there.

Whatever you feel you need more. Seeing as how you have minimum refines and sharding, Yes, I would try to find more defense. We're supposed to be a backup tank. It also does us no good to increase our damage and aggro potential if we can't then survive getting aggro.

We do pretty well, but every class has their potential in the right markets. We are an aps class and we pair well with sins since we can HF their sparks doubling their damage as well as provide huge DD of our own. This makes life easy since most bosses will die before they can really cause too much trouble.

I'd check out Joshcja's FAQ stickied at the top of the page. He has gear recommendations. Simply put, we're an HA class. Their aren't very many -int options out there and even less if you can't afford a -int tome (200m + coin). So,

-int cape. TM69 or Lunar Glade Wing Trophy pack cape are the most popular. Can also forge your own in Lunar.
    -2 pieces TT99 HA.
    -2 pieces TT99 LA. Which two pieces to have HA and LA is always a hot argument around here but I suggest TT99 LA wrist and boots, TT99 belt and chest (or tt99 HA belt and neck, G16 chest)
    -Nirvana tier 2 pants
    -Claws with -.1 int, like Deicides, Regicides, or if you're lucky G15 or G16s.
    Beside your TT79, Eden, and Brim BHs, also? Phoenix Valley has an 87-94 (?) and a 95+ instance. Your job there is to follow the barb and stun-> HF repeatedly.

You may also be able to get into some farming squads for TTs under 2-3
    Yah, it is. Your axes are low refined so don't have any 'oopmh' to them yet. You'll get there. Another thing to note is there is damage reduction based on level, and if you're fighting mobs just a few levels higher then you're damage starts being reduced. You'll get there, don't worry.

I love the versatility of BM. Having 4 weapon paths and a million options really seperates a good BM and a bad one, moreso than any other class. We have to get good at switching weapons. I'd also get used to switching armor like WannaBM said. Have a tank set and an aps set and learn how to adjust them. I have my full r9t3 set and my aps set, but most the time rather then switch full one way or the other just swapping wrist and boots gives me -.15 int and I still keep 3 pieces r9 for the 100 str bonus, so I scale up my offense slightly and down my defense slightly. You should learn to do the same. Also, get a Jones one day then log the next and get an O'malleys so you can adjust 15 atk/def one way or the other.

About half my hotkeys are weapon or gear swaps. Just one more activity that makes BMs so super versatile and intricate to play.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Cape is okay for pulls/axe use

Stick to Calas for axes.

Sell your current TT80 axe. You got the wrong one. Trade it for a pair of Shiroaxes (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14822) because that turns into Beacon axes (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14826) which turns into (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/14831) which upgrades to your G15 and G16 axes.

Helmet is okay

Armor is definitely not okay but you're already level 89, so just get TT90 and level.

TT80 helmet is probably your best bet aside from Warsoul of Earth, which can cost you at least 15mil on my server.

Stats are perfect. Stat your mag to 3 as well.

Ornaments are terrible. Sorry. The only non-mag res orns you should wear are your TT99 HA orns for APS. Demon Slaughter Belt and Swindler's Necklace are the way to go. Save up, do NW regularly--get your level 79 skills; smack is godly; whirlwind on genie + smack + leap and roar (look up aftercast combos) and you can potentially be the most annoying piece of **** on the field.

Here's what I recommend for level 90:

Axes: http://pwcalc.com/5296e4115280940b

Fists: http://pwcalc.com/818817716783ccca

Things to note: Mold gears at this level drop from highly frequented instances and are dirt cheap. Like, 200K cheap.

heavenly Blessing = Jones Blessing. I use 2 FB accounts to get both blessings in 1 day. Nab Sakubatou go make an FB trolling alt

I recommend buying/soc stoning TT90 chest to 4soc and +4 because you will use that for a while as you gather your APS gear

You should get some cheap GVs and ignore Deicides TBH. Raps are so cheap that you can just go along the TT99 fist path and make TT G13 claws. Claws, not fist. The fists are bad. Claws have guaranteed -0.1 int which is what you want.

A good cheap setup that will allow you to function (i.e. be a HF machine for OP +12 R9rr sin) at 100:

Claws: http://pwcalc.com/c6630f1179f678fb

Axes: http://pwcalc.com/128ca963a3e95b51

Axe build uses level 4 mag marrow
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • PlsStahp - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Thanks saku and wal !

ITrying to find peeps that sell the TT90 plate and pants but no ones selling it at a resonable price at the moment b:cry

Oh and i went making TT99 anchor of chaos so ill probably make the nirvy axes soon but the question is, should i invest in calloused lionheart hatchets for the sac strike it does? The wheel of warfog seems to have sac strike too and i wonder if i should be investing on a bound eq that can be literally of no use after i turn 100?

Also, i can make another anchor of chaos cuz i got a chaotic implement for dirt cheap and im not sure if i should trade the nirvy axes for a deicide then start making the second nirvy axes so that i can have both deicides and axes. Will it be feasible/cost-effective?
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Yes. Do that. All you really need for axes till 100 are Calamities anyways (actually at 100 they're still kind okay). Deicides benefit you much more. GXes (calloused lionheart hatchets' old name) are kind of wasteful since they are bound and are useful for 10 levels.
    Channels

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    ITrying to find peeps that sell the TT90 plate and pants but no ones selling it at a resonable price at the moment b:cry

the question is, should i invest in calloused lionheart hatchets for the sac strike it does?

Also, i can make another anchor of chaos cuz i got a chaotic implement for dirt cheap and im not sure if i should trade the nirvy axes for a deicide then start making the second nirvy axes so that i can have both deicides and axes. Will it be feasible/cost-effective?

Buying gear is rarely reasonable. 2 socket gear is typically sold at price, 3 socket for about a 20% markup of crafting cost, and 4 sockets almost double what it cost to craft. I wonder what faction you are in, or if you have support to farm 2-3/3-1 because that'd be the cheapest, most educational, and most fun way to get your tt90.

Skip Lionhearts. iirc they cost around 20m. If you really want a zerk weapon go G15 as they're 3 tiers better and only slightly more expensive. Plus, G15 are the "endgame" zerk axes outside of r9 path. Of course, you can always hunt down a pair of lunar axes and make them G15 instead. They'll be more expensive but if you ever upgrade at least they're tradable.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Go +11 GXes if you insist on being a HipstWR tho lol
    Channels

• MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Okay this is my first time using the forums and the first time ive put so much effort into a class so i apologize if some of my questions are pure stupid and nonsensical to your 'elitist' mindset that every novice player knows everything.

I am currently playing a fist/axe BM as my main after being drawn to how versatile and flexible this class can be but i have a ton of questions related to my stats, gear and future of my character.

First of all ill show you my character stats before asking any questions

http://pwcalc.com/3b969f2be4d9b4ae

Am i by any chance, undergeared? If so, what gear do you recommend (level 90)? I currently have +4 calams for spike damage and for claws, dragonfly assault blades in my arsenal. Im currently deciding whether to save up for deicides or to get gorenox vanities and its bothering me quite a lot.

I think your overgeared, because now days you just need to get to 100 then gear up.

once you have enough dex for fists you can pump strength like crazy or you can do it the other way around.

This depends on what your going to get. Is it r9 and beyond or Nirvana 3rd cast?
    Also for PVE fists do better and for PVP axes are better.

Prioritize on HP+ MDEF your gear should give you PDEF.

Not as productive as an Assassin, but you are a money making machine.

Lvl 99 Light armor ornaments and Lvl 99 Heavy armor gear and go Demon for 3.33 APS bump to 5.0 APS. (most basic)

If you really want to you can go grind outside of Sanctuary with some melee mobs.

It is very normal back in the day when everyone was rocking gear like yours mobs hit about 800-1.2k and we hit them back for even less. Once you have Nirvana 3rd cast/HH99 you will hit a lot harder.
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Um, maybe OP doesn't want to do bigroom with a seeker till 100?

Cuz that build cannot tank FC pulls. PV gets easier if you know how to constantly cycle AOEs or are just really good at kiting forevah. But still not great.
    Channels

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    I think your overgeared, because now days you just need to get to 100 then gear up.

once you have enough dex for fists you can pump strength like crazy or you can do it the other way around.

This depends on what your going to get. Is it r9 and beyond or Nirvana 3rd cast?
    Also for PVE fists do better and for PVP axes are better.

Prioritize on HP+ MDEF your gear should give you PDEF.

Not as productive as an Assassin, but you are a money making machine.

Lvl 99 Light armor ornaments and Lvl 99 Heavy armor gear and go Demon for 3.33 APS bump to 5.0 APS. (most basic)

If you really want to you can go grind outside of Sanctuary with some melee mobs.

It is very normal back in the day when everyone was rocking gear like yours mobs hit about 800-1.2k and we hit them back for even less. Once you have Nirvana 3rd cast/HH99 you will hit a lot harder.

Advice in red is just ...b:sadb:shutup

And Walpurga, just calling it WR is hipster enough, but if you want to be a true hipster be a sage sword dph WR who teams with their EP to farm HH (Hwilight Hemple) or farms CV.
  • panca21
    panca21 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In the first page someone said about the need of having tailor 7...
    I got that but on the other account and atm i dont really like to start farm/buy again the mats to make it all on bm or anyway buy the 30 mil boutique item to get to lvl 8...

What could be the 99/100+ equip if im "not allowed" to use tailor after the items will be bound to the bm?

On my sin i made the lvl 100 daggers on the other toon and il lwait 100 and not 99 to change from h&t, is there something similar to do with bm?

And why fists are bad? i like them more then go around trying to be a mix between vega and nightmare...
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you don't want something to be bound, go lunar instead of TT. On the other hand, level 7 is only needed to make TT99; level 6 is enough to make Nirvana, and no skill is needed to make T3 gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Apseudes - Dreamweaver
    Apseudes - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    panca21 wrote: »
    In the first page someone said about the need of having tailor 7...
    I got that but on the other account and atm i dont really like to start farm/buy again the mats to make it all on bm or anyway buy the 30 mil boutique item to get to lvl 8...

What could be the 99/100+ equip if im "not allowed" to use tailor after the items will be bound to the bm?

On my sin i made the lvl 100 daggers on the other toon and il lwait 100 and not 99 to change from h&t, is there something similar to do with bm?

And why fists are bad? i like them more then go around trying to be a mix between vega and nightmare...

Fist are bad because the G15 version has Berserk add whereas the G15 claws have Revenge. Berserk HF's you and overwrites Demon spark, which sucks. Revenge recovers 5% HP and increase damage, which rocks

The alternative would be to use Deicides until you have the mats for G16 fists and then go straight to G16, which is perfectly fine.

EDIT: OMFG

I post from my archer and it shows a level 13 archer

I post from my 69 sin and it shows a 69 archer

fix avatars forums
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    That was me posting. Forums are **** trying to fix avatar
    Channels

• panca21
    edited August 2013
    The alternative would be to use Deicides until you have the mats for G16 fists and then go straight to G16, which is perfectly fine.

So i have to make the g15 on my other toon (the one with blacksmith), then i can pass it to the bm (that got 1 blacksmith only), and from there wait to have the badges, eoo and the mold to make the g16 that dont require any skill to make)

Does it worth to get deicides at 95 to use them only for 5 levels? Not sure exactly how fast/long is to go from 95 to 100. I suppose will be all fcc and bh cause normal quests till 96 (my max level atm) sux as exp.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    for just pve decides can last u awhile remember solo its all about the perma spark for heals and aps group pve its all about gettin chi for HF etc cos thats why they invited you. Yes g15/g16 claw/fists are awesome but you wanna get ur gear also as far as tt is concerned ppl were tanking back wen decides and tt99 were the EG add fact you will need em to eventually make you g16 t3 then well yeh decides are worth it if you in position to get em
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    So i have to make the g15 on my other toon (the one with blacksmith), then i can pass it to the bm (that got 1 blacksmith only), and from there wait to have the badges, eoo and the mold to make the g16 that dont require any skill to make)

Does it worth to get deicides at 95 to use them only for 5 levels? Not sure exactly how fast/long is to go from 95 to 100. I suppose will be all fcc and bh cause normal quests till 96 (my max level atm) sux as exp.

Deicides turn into g13 and g15 lunar and are tradable and you can have your craft toon make it g13 for you. The 2x int will be what you need to stay 5.0 until you get a pan gu tome.

Tldr you will use deicides to 100, turn it into g13 regicides and use it till you have an -int tome ( at least 200 mil) at which point you will make it g16
    Channels

• panca21
    edited August 2013
    my "prob" is that i think im going to peack of cloud...and deicide is not on that path of course. any fist that can take deicide place or im condamned b:cry to use claw for a lot of time before g16?
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Then use deicides and turn them into g13/g15/g16 lunar fists.....

If you bothered to look at pwdatabase you will realize that both tt99 gold fist and g13 lunar claws turn into g13 nirvana fist and claw
    Channels

• panca21
    edited August 2013
    hmm i watched and i dint notice that...prob cause im still a bit confused on all the different kind of reforge/upgrade and so from tt99 up...and that site tend to confuse me a bit...id like to see the full tree of evolution all together. that will help for sure.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hmm i watched and i dint notice that...prob cause im still a bit confused on all the different kind of reforge/upgrade and so from tt99 up...and that site tend to confuse me a bit...id like to see the full tree of evolution all together. that will help for sure.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/34777

that is the g16 version

go down to recipes, you have 3. Skip the middle one.

You see ghost vanquisher soul blast (tt g15) and traceless dimension (lunar g15) claws. Open those in new tabs.

Check out the recipes for these two claws. They will be made either from g13 weapon or tt100 weapon. Open the g13 wepaon and tt100 weapon in a new tab. Keep on doing this until you reach tt99 wepaons. That will be your complete tree.

Don't be scared to click your mouse and use the back function on your browser if you get confused. Also type stuff in google if you get scared.