Cleric Genie?

Options
omega1502
omega1502 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Cleric
Does anyone have a good genie skill/stat build for a Arcane cleric , i solo most of the time btw , if anyone got a decent one , please post or msg me , thanks

-starkk
Post edited by omega1502 on

Comments

• Son_Of_Zeus - Lost City
    Son_Of_Zeus - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I don't know about the build, but I've seen somewhere that Extreme Poison, Holy Path, and Tree of Protection are good genie skills for a Cleric.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    First, here is a guide that might help with any additional questions you may have regarding Genies: Genie Guide

The above will explain the stat build(s) better, but overall the builds are based off of the skills that you will be getting. Since the upgrade of skills will depend on the individual attributes (ie - Dex, Str, etc.)

In terms of skills, it is really up in the air. Some of the more popular ones include:

Tress of Protection (Increase own Max HP. Recovers HP every 3 seconds.)

Holy Path (Increases the move speed of yourself and the squad mates around you to the max.)

Extreme Poison (Causes the target to take more damage. Can be stacked with skills like Heaven's Flame

EDIT: Son beat me while I was typing...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • xh2kjimcool
    xh2kjimcool Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Can you tell me what stats are the "best" to put points in for those 3 skills. Thanks in advance ^^
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Can you tell me what stats are the "best" to put points in for those 3 skills. Thanks in advance ^^
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

xh2kjimcool replied to a message that was 4 years 1 month 7 days 21 hours 8 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• xh2kjimcool
    xh2kjimcool Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Necro? I dont get it o.o
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Posting on a thread that didn't get reply since more than 30 days is call a necro.

It's a old thread, not sure I would recommend all those skills for a cleric at that point.

What was good 4 years ago is not necessary good now. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Options
    And now that we have an explanation about necromancy, this thread shall be closed.

I'll also wonder how this was missed but shall decide to blame turkey bacon.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.