Slaying Levels and Warding Levels

qupidyn
qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Suggestion Box
Hello, I have a question about Slaying Levels and Warding Levels.
Can a GM/Administrator add "Slaying Levels and Warding Levels " to facebook connect ?. All what we have is a blessing +30 Attack lvl and +15 attack lvl and +15 def lvl. Witch is only for pvp good, for pve is to low. What about players, witch like to grind?. It will be nice to have for example +100 Slaying LvL(Works only on mobs) or/and + 50 Warding Lvl and +50 Slaying LvL. Some BHs/FBs/FCs etc need some good gear on low lvl players, where mobs can kill them on 1 or 2 hits. I really enjoy grinding in PWI, it take mine whole stress(job) are gone, some kind of relax.
Please add this 2 new items to facebook connect if possible.b:thanks
Post edited by qupidyn on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For PvE its too low ?
    what have you been smokign ? :D
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • qupidyn
    edited August 2013
    For PvE its too low ?
    what have you been smokign ? :D
    I was smoking your 101lvl, where you don't need it and im sure you have all mobs on 1 hit(r9 or nirvana), BUT LOWER LVLS ARE ON 1 OR 2 HITS in lower dungeons(FB/BH/etc) so that;s way 15 def lvl is way to low or extreme low. For players like you, this will be NOT necessary, because IT IS ONLY for MOBS and NOT FOR PLAYERS!. That's way I and other "lowies" need this :]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Attack and Defence levels work in PvE too.

Oh my bad, just saw what you're asking but my sentence still stands. What we have is already enough for PvE and allowing +100 Slaying levels means the R9 players can use them too which will do nothing but further increase the power gap.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    qupidyn wrote: »
    I was smoking your 101lvl, where you don't need it and im sure you have all mobs on 1 hit(r9 or nirvana), BUT LOWER LVLS ARE ON 1 OR 2 HITS in lower dungeons(FB/BH/etc) so that;s way 15 def lvl is way to low or extreme low. For players like you, this will be NOT necessary, because IT IS ONLY for MOBS and NOT FOR PLAYERS!. That's way I and other "lowies" need this :]

I'm currently leveling a new sin. Its pure dex = super squishy. I've been doing every quest I've got and several normal BH runs (without a high lvl) and atm I'm lvl 75. I have no idea why you think that we need such OP blessings you're suggestion. You obviously have no idea what you're doing if you feel the need to have a 90% dmg increase or a 40% dmg/defense increase. If anything the game have been made super easy due to free OP low level gear (I did not use it while lvling my new sin) and free charms until the 60's.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    qupidyn wrote: »
    I was smoking your 101lvl, where you don't need it and im sure you have all mobs on 1 hit(r9 or nirvana), BUT LOWER LVLS ARE ON 1 OR 2 HITS in lower dungeons(FB/BH/etc) so that;s way 15 def lvl is way to low or extreme low. For players like you, this will be NOT necessary, because IT IS ONLY for MOBS and NOT FOR PLAYERS!. That's way I and other FAILS need this :]

fixed

what if i told you that we leveled just fine without FREE CHARMS, without FREE BLESSINGS*, without FREE OP GEAR and without EASIER QUESTS?

you are meant to be a 1-2 shot in dungeons if you are a DD. if you want to click and pop go play bubblewrap

* oh yeah, we got a blessing that worked ONLY for dungeons and it was what, 5 attack/def lvls?
    you only purge once #yopo
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    * oh yeah, we got a blessing that worked ONLY for dungeons and it was what, 5 attack/def lvls?

Haha had forgot about that one, how op we felt when it was equipped xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013

That was added much later too :P I remember back when we did dungeons in 3* gear with no charms and no blessing. Somehow we managed to do it.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2013

And it was only good for 30 minutes? Or was it an hour? Don't remember but it would often run out before the BH was done so you'd wait to equip it and preserve those pressure 5 attack/def levels.

As stated attack and def levels work for both pvp and pve. Slaying and Warding levels work for pve only, but stack with attack and def levels. When these blessings came out they were considered quite overpowered and many people wanted them removed, not QQd that they were too weak.

If you're doing your grinding inside dungeons then the mobs will be harder. Those are meant for squads 10-20 levels above the dungeon (ie bh39 is meant for squads level 50-60). Its also meant for a squad, not solo grinding. The holy trinity of tank, healer, dd where the tank holds the aggro and no one else gets hit. Beyond this, if you're having trouble you should look at your gear or playstyle because there is an issue there instead.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    How about you just do what we did before we got all this great starter gear, free pots and stuff? Like learn to manage your agro and let the tank tank?

Seriously, we do not need this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Zaylox - Lost City
    Zaylox - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you're struggling so bad, you're doing it wrong.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Man, everyone not understanding OP here. OP wants to one hit mobs, by using a PVE blessing, and take less damage due to blessing. Not too much to ask for b:shocked.

ALL you OP people know the wasted dq items on your tm runs b:kiss.
  • qupidyn
    edited August 2013
    I think, it will be nice to have more then 2 options by facebook connect to select. I prefer 99% PvE in PWI as PvP, that's way I need "Slaying Levels and Warding Levels", I know that normal Attack LvL and Defence LvL work too on monsters, but players can have a choice, if took Slaying Levels then I can't have(PvP) attack lvl and so. I know too, that Slaying lvl is added to attack lvl, but this blessing can be only for player under lvl99 (only for players 1-99lvl) and in no instance places. That can be a nice option for low lvl players and for more fun. Please don't tell me, that PWI is more and more easy, this process has been years ago began till today(meridian system/blessings/starter packs/reputation sale/orb sales/almost all truth PW Boutique ect).
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ach go away, bad troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This is just silly. I started playing about a year and a half ago. I played mainly by myself until I was 6x/7x. When I started there was a problem with my account and I wasn't able to get any blessing at all through facebook connect. First time I got a jones/omalleys blessing I was already level 99... Hmm... perhaps I should mention first time I soloed frost was level 94 with +4 hooks and no gear refines over +2. Took me about 3 hours (and a few deaths) but did it without the blessing. If you can't survive without, especially lower levels with free charms, OP pack gear, and quests made easier, like many others have stated here, you're doing it wrong. Take it slow, find out when it's best to use certain skills. Since you're here on the forums, read some of the guides... you'll want the older ones if you really wanna learn how to use your character in pve.

I'd also like to mention that I think the OPs request would do far more harm then good. Just what we need, newbies one-shotting everything with auto attacks, never having to buff/debuff and ultimately never learning anything at all.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    I don't even understand anymore >.> but really there's no need for such blessings. There's plenty of stuff that low levels can get that includes free charms and good free gear (dreamchaser pack). All the low level content can be successfully done in normal gear as long as the players are within the level range and know how to play.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    That was added much later too :P I remember back when we did dungeons in 3* gear with no charms and no blessing. Somehow we managed to do it.

eh, that was before I started xD
    And it was only good for 30 minutes? Or was it an hour? Don't remember but it would often run out before the BH was done so you'd wait to equip it and preserve those pressure 5 attack/def levels.

hmmm I could be wrong but I think it expired when you left area. otherwise, couldn't you just go in the cave, get it and leave? the teacher blessings were for 30min though (8def lvls, 8 attack or 4+4). I remember getting them during the week for TWb:chuckle

btw, i think it's this one http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/24733
    you only purge once #yopo
  • qupidyn
    edited August 2013

Yes, that was a good idea blessing, but is no more. Now we get max 4+4 def lvl and that's it.

To topic; if Slaying Lvl and Warding LvL is for you to much, then could be nice to add some kind of "Stones" for 1 week, witch add for example: Mark Stone - Mark actual position, Teleport Stone, teleport there. It will so help full in some location(Teleport compass with favourite places to teleport?) or even more, like (Genie DEX + 500 for a week, to increase fly speed on max ^^). I'm Creator, got lot of this ideas, one thing is sure, if you do nothing, you get nothing ;).
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Dominance blessing was so OP in rebirth back then... b:laugh

As to this suggestion, totally against it. We already have enough freebies making things FAR easier than they were intended to be as is. If you feel you need something like this to get by I suggest either playing a new character or starting over and learning to play your class properly.

... Oh and equipping gear that you're meant to wear at your level instead of running around in level 40 dreamchaser gear in the 80s or something like that. >_>;
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013

sorry but the Jones and other blessing work in the same theroy.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This suggestion is pointless. Try playing back before the blessings were even available. If I can play just fine without one so can you. Provided you actually try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    The OP of this thread just sounds like they want to be overpowered at low levels >.>
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The OP of this thread just sounds like they want to be overpowered at low levels >.>

That is so easy now to do. Get your gear, get a few dream chaser packs. Refine your dream chaser pack weapon to +7~+9 using tisha, tienkangs. 1~2 shot mobs at +10 your lvl, if you are a high dd class.

Dream chaser packs made my archer way too op. I just charm tick tank mobs when i feel like farming things.
  • qupidyn
    edited August 2013
    Thank you all for answers, this topic can be close. Thank you.