Veno Pet prizes after update

SakuLv - Dreamweaver
SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Venomancer
Heres the story.
I decide to buy nix, i was thinking very long time about that, till i decided.

I was thinking that nix (and ever herc) prizes r still around 60-75mil like it used to be

So when i WC about that i wish to buy Nix i got PM back
I got very excited till..the prize was said as 150mil only because nix can be evoluted
( i did try to make prize lower at least till 80mil but....after few nasty words she said and calling me noob cuz idk the prizes or something..i gave up)

seriously..now that u can evolute them...they go twice and much in prize?.. i understand about Harpy and Monkey, they not out in packs yet

So pls tell me what are the prizes of Nix in ur servers
Or just these days ppl r getting even more greedy
Post edited by SakuLv - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Foxmeko - Dreamweaver
    Foxmeko - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Heres the story.
    I decide to buy nix, i was thinking very long time about that, till i decided.

I was thinking that nix (and ever herc) prizes r still around 60-75mil like it used to be

So when i WC about that i wish to buy Nix i got PM back
    I got very excited till..the prize was said as 150mil only because nix can be evoluted
    ( i did try to make prize lower at least till 80mil but....after few nasty words she said and calling me noob cuz idk the prizes or something..i gave up)

seriously..now that u can evolute them...they go twice and much in prize?.. i understand about Harpy and Monkey, they not out in packs yet

So pls tell me what are the prizes of Nix in ur servers
    Or just these days ppl r getting even more greedy

Ive also been really wanting a nix snice day one of this game when i start playing April 2009 ._. all i have so far in a herc, i think it was yesterday someone was world chanting to buy a herc and nix ticket and next day only a herc ticket i Pmed that person and asked how much they bought their nix ticket for they said about 70 - 80 mill so im not sure if its the lack of tickets being opening from the perfect chests or DW is just very high on nixs and hercs seeing other forums talking about buying a nix on other servers say they see nix feathers at 5k to 8k ive seen 11kish each in DW
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Overpriced. You can get enough phoenix feathers for about 60 gold during the current sale, which means at current DW gold prices you could have gotten it for under 100 mill even if you bought gold at sell price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yah, sadly this is typical greed from players thinking they can take advantage of a new situation. I see the same thing with Love up and Downs, Cloud Stirs and Sky Covers, and numerous other upgradeable items that weren't upgradeable before the NW expansion. Are they worth more? Not really, they aren't any harder to get and don't help your character any more than they did. Upgrading? You have to pay for that part yourself. But still they try and will call you noob or otherwise if you try and talk them down. As Mayfly said, if someone tries to scam you like that, just buy the gold and get it yourself. As for the rings/tomes/ornaments... well, believe it or not there are actually better rings and ornaments you can buy for a lot cheaper, and I haven't seen anyone sell a Love Up Down for 700 mil yet.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, it's what Mayfly said.
    They are trying to overprice things just because you can upgrade them now but that doesn't make the item itself any more valuable especially to someone who isn't lvl100 yet and can't evolve their pet.

Just keep searching and you'll eventually get one for a decent price.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nuuuu, don't let them take advantage. Met this new veno in cube who was saving up for a Hercules and was sad because the prices of Hercules and nix soared after the update, so I helped her scour shops for a few days.

After a while, we concluded it would a lot cheaper and less time consuming to buy gold and purchase the battle pet packs. As some have mentioned, it's a lot cheaper, even if you buy at sell price, and we know that's high LOL. Since you have the coins, I think slowly get the gold? Definitely worth it, and pay attention to cat shops. I think a lot of people on world chat are just impatient sometimes.... Sometimes.
    I copied Desdi's font color. It's too pretty. Forgive me Desdi b:thanks
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you're going the battle pet pack route, remember the sale ends 8/21, and it will probably be many months before another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For some time I saw nixes and hercs for even as low as 60million, then the rumours of the update and the price went to 80millions again, and now I saw them for 125/130 millions!

I have 6.5k sof I got as gift from a fact mate, from catshops and the AH but, twice the last days I saw them for 70/75k each!!! I guess is the same person that couldn't sell them the first time.

It worries me because to get gold (which is high prize again), I have to get it from the AH. It seems the next 2.5k sof would take me another two years. b:cry
  • CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you're going the battle pet pack route, remember the sale ends 8/21, and it will probably be many months before another.

Not really. I've been checking the trends, and it's always about 2-3 months between each battle pet pack sale.
    I copied Desdi's font color. It's too pretty. Forgive me Desdi b:thanks
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yah, sadly this is typical greed from players thinking they can take advantage of a new situation. I see the same thing with Love up and Downs, Cloud Stirs and Sky Covers, and numerous other upgradeable items that weren't upgradeable before the NW expansion. Are they worth more? Not really, they aren't any harder to get and don't help your character any more than they did. Upgrading? You have to pay for that part yourself. But still they try and will call you noob or otherwise if you try and talk them down. As Mayfly said, if someone tries to scam you like that, just buy the gold and get it yourself. As for the rings/tomes/ornaments... well, believe it or not there are actually better rings and ornaments you can buy for a lot cheaper, and I haven't seen anyone sell a Love Up Down for 700 mil yet.
    I wouldn't call that scamming, yes, those items are still same and the only difference is that they became upgradeable, but it's enough for price rising since many ppl want to upgrade and ready to pay more and money doesn't matter. Everything costs as much as others are ready to pay.
    But as for described situation i agree, the seller tried to take advantage over someone who is not familiar with nixes and how useful or useless they are. I'd say now herc and nix should cost even less. Ppl who have 150-200mil to buy both can just save money and buy the newest pets. Or wait till they are in packs or on sale.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊