Foreign Boat

WnbTank - Archosaur
WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion
I am curious if anybody knows anything bout this system message:

http://vvcap.net/db/2mqTVHPvPF-0DkfMo4LT.htp

Never seen it before and I am killing time looking for said boat atm, while waiting somebody to finish her fail FW squad as I promised to take her on a decent run after <.<.

Edit: Found the NW dark ship, dunno what the heck is the purpose of that system message though <.<
Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
Post edited by WnbTank - Archosaur on

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    it's east of arch
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am curious if anybody knows anything bout this system message:

http://vvcap.net/db/2mqTVHPvPF-0DkfMo4LT.htp

Never seen it before and I am killing time looking for said boat atm, while waiting somebody to finish her fail FW squad as I promised to take her on a decent run after <.<.

Edit: Found the NW dark ship, dunno what the heck is the purpose of that system message though <.<

You can use the boat to get to 1k, RT, DW port and.. somewhere ells for free. Will probably be more to it later tho xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • X_SkyRoze_x - Heavens Tear
    X_SkyRoze_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mind giving the coords? ive been looking for that for a while now could not find it
    tnx in advance
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    if ur looking in main map (not zoomed in) ull never find it. if u zoom in on archo and go right past the elders area u can miss it.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    mind giving the coords? ive been looking for that for a while now could not find it
    tnx in advance

I'm no where near there atm but it's right in the middle of Archosaur and Nameless Isle. Just zoom into that area and you'll see it :)
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You can use the boat to get to 1k, RT, DW port and.. somewhere ells for free. Will probably be more to it later tho xD

But whats the point of that? Its teleport central in middle of nowhere, lol.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well I wouldn't put it past PWE to add pointless things in pointless places, but given the NPCs aboard the ship and the other new NPCs in archo, I have a strong suspicion it will be used for something later, probably to do with a revamp of Dragon Temple. It would be REALLY nice to have a meaningful full water instance again, even if psys and sins would totally own it :P.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well I wouldn't put it past PWE to add pointless things in pointless places, but given the NPCs aboard the ship and the other new NPCs in archo, I have a strong suspicion it will be used for something later, probably to do with a revamp of Dragon Temple. It would be REALLY nice to have a meaningful full water instance again, even if psys and sins would totally own it :P.

hmm yeah, you are talking about the DT diplomat right?

Meh, tideform would only make sense if there was a race part, you cant cast skills in it so only aps sins could use it xD
    you only purge once #yopo
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I agree with MyMate. They'll make something out of it in a coming release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The only use I see for it now is when doing WQ, with the 29th volume being delivered to one the surrounding barriers of 1k: The ship is pretty close to the Foreigner and is a cheap and fast way to get to 1k. :D
    Besides... it's a free tele if you come from Archo, if you don't mind flying a few metres.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the boat is literally on the map, in the shape of a big *** boat.

off the east coast of archosaur

ciao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    that boat has saved me a butt load of coin doing Jolly Jones quests. I take them in Lost, khadu pup to north arch, float to the boat and take the free port to dreamweaver port. Doing it with teleporters cost 11K to get there.