Making Perfect world more Perfect

Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Suggestion Box
Rebrith Delta
After the coin the coin got removed from Delta, delta have been dead for like over a year now, no one does it because it is not worth it anymore,
on my seeker i can easy have repair+potion/charm cost to 500k, and a full delta gives maybe like 1m profit in items for 2 hours of work.
so that is why i would like to get the coin drops back in Delta so it would be worth doing again, because it is a really good instance

Nirvana
Ever since Nation wars came out Nirvana have been dead, because well again 1 run of nivava would maybe give like 50k profit pr player in the squad.
so my suggestion would be to add a Quest reward pr. boss in Nirvana 1 Supply Token pr. boss, this would give a good profit for all the players,
and we would not see only 5 aps only, because having a allaround squad would kill faster then only 5 aps sin's

Trials
Trials, i would like to have added some Supply Tokens also as a rewards, but also better XP, because AEU gives like 2m Xp pr run, and trails should be around that also.

Nations War
More NPC's to enter Nations war, and 1 for NW should be inside the Faction base

Pan Gu, creator
A way to Upgrade the Pan Gu, creator to a Love, up and down or Dominance

Respawn in NW and TW
When respawning after a Death in TW and NW, i suggest that we Respawn with 50% HP and MP, so charms dont tick as much when respawning
Post edited by Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Moved to the appropriate section.

Quality Corner is for bugs and glitches. Not suggestions.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I agree with most suggestions here. Would love for coins to come bk to deltab:victory Lets hope GMs read this and consider them b:surrender
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'd be ok with a 'send next wave' button. b:dirty
    you only purge once #yopo
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    RB Delta

actually i think might be better to increase the xp than bring back coins. i think they removed coins becasue ppl could solo/duo it while "afking"

Nirvana

change nirvana is good, but not with supply tokens. not good to make the same mistake again. unc/raps belong to nirvana and they went to NW. supply tokens belong to NW, keep them there

Trials

rather than xp, think should change the R8R mats to something else, like high lvl gems, or items that can traded for high lvl gems / DoD /DoT for example, ofc would need to work for them, so not too easy. or better, make last trials bosses drop high lvl gems pack, when u open them, u get the them untradable, and the pack disapear when u leave instance, so must be opened inside. would make ppl do the faction trials, and it cant be sold so wont kill packs market. this way, ppl who need them run the trials, and other members run to help/get coins from that player who could buy it from the faction. kinda like when trials came out and factions were running them to help ppl get R8R

NW

agree

PanGu

there is already a way, but its not in our version, because it would be too expansive i guess. lvl 7 tomes = 3x lvl 6 tomes, = 9 x script of fate. would be better than nothing tho

Respawn

why not
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    RB Delta

actually i think might be better to increase the xp than bring back coins. i think they removed coins becasue ppl could solo/duo it while "afking"

Nirvana

change nirvana is good, but not with supply tokens. not good to make the same mistake again. unc/raps belong to nirvana and they went to NW. supply tokens belong to NW, keep them there

Trials

rather than xp, think should change the R8R mats to something else, like high lvl gems, or items that can traded for high lvl gems / DoD /DoT for example, ofc would need to work for them, so not too easy. or better, make last trials bosses drop high lvl gems pack, when u open them, u get the them untradable, and the pack disapear when u leave instance, so must be opened inside. would make ppl do the faction trials, and it cant be sold so wont kill packs market. this way, ppl who need them run the trials, and other members run to help/get coins from that player who could buy it from the faction. kinda like when trials came out and factions were running them to help ppl get R8R

NW

agree

PanGu

there is already a way, but its not in our version, because it would be too expansive i guess. lvl 7 tomes = 3x lvl 6 tomes, = 9 x script of fate. would be better than nothing tho

Respawn

why not

Delta, i dont think it should be XP, we already have some good XP gounds, PV and AUE, but what we really lack is places to get income

trials
    like that idea about shards, like 10 trials gives mats for 1 DoT/DoD, but should be a untradable

Nirvana
    i still think 1 ST pr. boss would be a good idea
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd be ok with a 'send next wave' button. b:dirty

+1 this.

Delta
    Yes, more exp or better rewards would be awesome to make it worth doing in squads again. (hard to get full squad for stuff like full delta for culti)

Nirvana
    Nirvana does need an update but DONT put Supply Tokens in there! They already ruined vana by putting raps/cannies to other event so dont do the same thing again.

Trials
    Why you try to put Supply Tokens everywhere? Trials does need update too. (like that gem thing what Apocalypto mentioned)

Nation Wars
    Maybe not more NPC's to go in but different locations where you go out. (its annonying lagfest when everyone gets pushed to North Archo)

Respawn
    Not bad idea.. Also makes respawn -killing harder when people pop up with atleast 50% hp/mp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    my suggestion about ST, the reason is pretty simple, i know minimum 10 players that need AT, but cant go to NW because of work/timezone/kids.

so if you need mats from ST and you cant do NW, you are kind of ****ed

but also what ppl need is ST's, ST is what is in the biggest demand
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Rebrith Delta
    After the coin the coin got removed from Delta, delta have been dead for like over a year now, no one does it because it is not worth it anymore,
    on my seeker i can easy have repair+potion/charm cost to 500k, and a full delta gives maybe like 1m profit in items for 2 hours of work.
    so that is why i would like to get the coin drops back in Delta so it would be worth doing again, because it is a really good instance

This was stoped due to bots and farmimg. I Kinda agree that this should be brought back. Helps fix your gears after this.

Nirvana
    Ever since Nation wars came out Nirvana have been dead, because well again 1 run of nivava would maybe give like 50k profit pr player in the squad.
    so my suggestion would be to add a Quest reward pr. boss in Nirvana 1 Supply Token pr. boss, this would give a good profit for all the players,
    and we would not see only 5 aps only, because having a allaround squad would kill faster then only 5 aps sin's

BAD idea with the supply tokens. We have asked for Basic Badges to be added here so people can farm these from this instance as well as raps / cannies. May not be a bad idea to grant by quest at least 1 Rap 1 Canny so eveyone gets something!

Trials
    Trials, i would like to have added some Supply Tokens also as a rewards, but also better XP, because AEU gives like 2m Xp pr run, and trails should be around that also.

BAD idea with the supply tokens (May Be) as trials is limited to only doing so many a week this may not be to much of a bad idea. You would just need a strong faction or lots of people to do this and a faction with a base for starts. If this happens i would warn people this is going to happen first! Trials already have some good rewards REP is good and as you start to get into 2-1 your find they get Harder but the rewards get better. Yes EXP could be improved but the idea was for the R8 mats not for EXP. I would agree some improvement needs to be made with reward as not many people do these now in responce to the decline in R8.

Nations War
    More NPC's to enter Nations war, and 1 for NW should be inside the Faction base

Hum... may be not a bad idea in some ways faction base is to much tho i would say. i alwayz turn my settings down when i go into nation wars for the reason of not being able to move with out pain to my computer.

Pan Gu, creator
    A way to Upgrade the Pan Gu, creator to a Love, up and down or Dominance

Yes i would agree and then i would not, if it was to be the case I would probly see this not only using Supply Tokens but also an item you have to buy from the Boutique an items to make this happen. After all we need to keep them makin money otherwise no game...

Respawn in NW and TW
    When respawning after a Death in TW and NW, i suggest that we Respawn with 50% HP and MP, so charms dont tick as much when respawning

A lot of people dont use charms in NW, TW may be they do. However I would say its part of the game to be able to play however or what ever it starts you off with. more people need to learn to adapt to changes in the game. It really bugs me when people pm u saying dont tick my charm...

Some good ideas Over all. I would stay clear of the Supply Tokens in easy to farm areas tho. Comments in Orange...

P.S. I like the Send next wave Button / NPC IDEA!
  • scan4
    scan4 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I like the idea of maybe adding supply tokens to nirvana because the nation wars timing doesn't suit me therefore i can't get the supply tokens i need and it would really help for those who can't go to nation war but still need to get supply tokens