Tha Hulk vs Chilly Willy (100m bet)

Options
2»

Comments

• tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I agree with my husband on this one. That was awful. Both my husband and I would and could easily roll that fail sin.
    The sad thing is I'm unbeatable 1v1.

It appears that someone killed you 1v1. Repeatedly.

Fail cleric gets rolled by aps sin.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Too bad none of u will take my 100m bet to prove ur OPness to the rest of the server :D

I'll take you up on that b:cute
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

He gonna FORTIFY when u spark him LOL!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Let's go play LoL.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    wanna bet you are one of those clerics that would seal of god/sleep and then spam the heal barriers + crit debuff (fix it pls) glitch skill? you better have a plan B when you realize the opponent didnt die. terrible attitude, i award you with 0 points.

^ Best EA on Morai server. :) Regards from Salt :) Told u would do very well on LC server, maybe u should try to reroll here...

@ AFG

Interesting first u thought that palleogram dude was KindaBusy... Now its me... Pretty funny :) Sorry man :) but not me... even though i agreed with what that dude said...
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ^ Best EA on Morai server. :) Regards from Salt :) Told u would do very well on LC server, maybe u should try to reroll here...

thanks for the nice words, but i have 0 coins on that server and it would take months to get into the market properly to get decent gear eventually :/

and being german on LC must be terrible, i remember that awful lag from sanctuary server b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

@ AFG

Interesting first u thought that palleogram dude was KindaBusy... Now its me... Pretty funny :) Sorry man :) but not me... even though i agreed with what that dude said...

SaIt?
    Hiroto?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I am the love-child of KindaBusy and Wadzio.

b:sin
    Here we go again....
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    SaIt?
    Hiroto?

I know RankNine. We play on Morai server. Salt... is how my barb is called on Morai server :) Very good ea ijs... Would prolly **** most of archers in LC... Would say prolly 1 of the best pvpers on Morai...

As for lag - it isnt that bad... Yes, sometimes u get a bit, but can get used to...
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I know RankNine. We play on Morai server. Salt... is how my barb is called on Morai server :) Very good ea ijs... Would prolly **** most of archers in LC... Would say prolly 1 of the best pvpers on Morai...

As for lag - it isnt that bad... Yes, sometimes u get a bit, but can get used to...

You're pretty funny b:avoid
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You're pretty funny b:avoid

you disappoint me :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • QontroL - Sanctuary
    QontroL - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    and this ladies n gentlemen is why demon BM

tho the BM is pretty bad :x Blade Hurl a sin thats not even trying to hit you while u urself arent even close enuff to follow up, mhm sure b:chuckle
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

tho the BM is pretty bad :x Blade Hurl a sin thats not even trying to hit you while u urself arent even close enuff to follow up, mhm sure b:chuckle

I disagree with both your comments.
    The BMs cultivation had no effect in this fight.

As for blade hurl, his charm had ticked and I'm sure he was spamming any and all disabling skills before his opponent could continue the assault. If a sin is within teleport range, how is he to know what AFG would do next.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver
    ZapZapUrDead - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

Guess he blade hurled thinking the sin would try sleep/seal him to break his combo to run away to get tidal/deaden back up, but the sin sparked insteadb:surrender