NW Archers

Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Nation Wars
the NW archers that are supposed to prevent spawnkilling dont do their job. a high lvl archer or any real range class (aka casters) can still hit me when im standing directly where i spawn. Is there a way to make the archers kill those who try to spawn kill on those maps or at least move them forward to the entrance of the spawn point area?
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
Post edited by Viktorian - Archosaur on

Comments

• Kiszmet - Heavens Tear
    Kiszmet - Heavens Tear Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    They do exactly what they're supposed to do, they seal up to four enemy players (or how many archers there are) that enter the spawn area. They're not meant to prevent being overwhelmed at spawn point. If you've been pushed back that far and can't break out, you've lost the map.
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Melee classes can reach as well although it requires some skilll, going exactly into the middle of archers will not trigger them in a crystal contest. It can be annoying because some skills bypass immunity so unless there is a charm noway anyone will survive
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    they need a longer range, I agree. and I think they shouldn't be sealing, but stunning
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • X_volcano_y - Harshlands
    X_volcano_y - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    they need a longer range, I agree. and I think they shouldn't be sealing, but stunning

Stunning will make it almost impossible to go away.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Its not just ppl who have taken every crystal and are just killing for the heck of it. Ive seen ppl not even go after crystals just head straight for spawn points and start atking ppl when they spawn with the archers unable to touch em
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    shouldn't be in the spawn point in the first place
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013

And also more easy to counter by them running in with one of the many antistuns.

Seal may make it easier for them to get away, but if they don't go in under immune it's very unlikely for them to do anything.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Those archers are useless! Last Nw 3 sins, yes sins, using apothecary and stuff came right in the spawn point and killed everyone.
    I also encountered a seeker doing the same thing, he just came right up front.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I run in with will surge up and try to kill people before it runs out

Doesn't work because my bow is G15 + 5 lawl can't kill jack
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    NW anti sp guards should hitkill players like in every other game.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    b:cute yes make it stun so ican pass whitout problem aka sage tidal b:cute even whit seal ican pass whitout problem sit inside person on spam point and kill them all b:cute
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    With the 3 seconds of immunity can't you still leave battle field, without being spawn killed?
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The archer guards in the crystal battle are useless.

Someone started a battle with their alt and must have forgotton to leave battlefield or whatever, I walked in next to them and killed them out of the instance.

I realise this probably gave them more points but it made me feel better b:angry
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • bigchewy
    bigchewy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Archer Guards should Seal of God anyone from the opposing side in the spawn area b:avoid (Would that make them Cleric Guards b:question) I have zero respect for spawn killers but only if you're entering the instance, I enjoy the free AD buff + chi and welcome it otherwise. b:cute