Account Age

tranzformers
tranzformers Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion
Ello peeps of PWI, I'm just curious on how you're able to find out how old your account is. Says on the left side when you joined, but I know well sure that I joined before April of this year lol. I'm just curious to know to see where my account stands for the anniversary comming up. P.S. I already tried going to Core Connect to see the beginning of the Achievments, but doesn't allow you to keep going until you got your first one. A good answer would be much appreciated.
Post edited by tranzformers on

Comments

• skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    You can send in a ticket asking for that, if you supply the right credentials. Or you can wait until it's anniversary time, and when you visit the anniversary page, you will see the date you registered.
  • tranzformers
    tranzformers Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wonder what will happen first, Getting a response to my ticket or the anniversary date foxy alone
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I wonder what will happen first, Getting a response to my ticket or the anniversary date foxy alone

8th anniversary most likely
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Ello peeps of PWI, I'm just curious on how you're able to find out how old your account is. Says on the left side when you joined, but I know well sure that I joined before April of this year lol. I'm just curious to know to see where my account stands for the anniversary comming up. P.S. I already tried going to Core Connect to see the beginning of the Achievments, but doesn't allow you to keep going until you got your first one. A good answer would be much appreciated.

You can use core. Look for the quest achievement "Hello World!" as it's likely you completed your first quest on the same day you made your first toon. Even if you didn't, it's a decent guesstimate unless you had waited a long time to install for whatever reason.

Got this off your core:
    Hello World!

Complete your first quest.

Nov 21, 2009

So this is probably around the time you joined. Ticket responses usually just take around 3-5 business days. So basically up to a business week is still normal speed. Business weeks do not include the weekend. The GMs will be able to you give you a more accurate response than core would but core is still a good guesstimate.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello World!
    Feb 23, 2009

Oh geez I been playing that long..
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Core is somewhat accurate but not perfect.
    Hello World!
    Sep 19, 2008
    Quest Master
    Complete 1000 Unique Quests.
    Jan 06, 2010
    Quest Novice
    Complete 50 Unique Quests.
    Jul 02, 2013

While I don't doubt it took me forever to get to a 1000 quests by 2010 (as I quit many times), I shouldn't be back to 50 in July.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Core Connect,DQ Rewards,Ranking,Achievements all these pages always had lag they normally didn't update on time due to some reason. Dunno when they'll fix this pages. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Miqqo - Harshlands
    Miqqo - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello World!
    Sep 03, 2008

So it has been that long...
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    with my account i been playing 3rd year now (with veno)
    and i made cleric in same acc not long ago

so if i choose gift to cleric...i still will get the 3rd year anniversary gift? or the age matters on each character age?
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My account was created before the game was launched. (July 2008)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Layali - Harshlands
    Layali - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Can not find the achivement in my core connect, as well as i can not see some of the guilds i have being into
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Can not find the achivement in my core connect, as well as i can not see some of the guilds i have being into
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Layali - Harshlands replied to a message that was 2 months 22 days 11 hours 7 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SweetieBot, how old is my current account ?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2013
    SweetieBot, how old is my current account ?
    As old as my current account .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2013
    Inb4modsusetheirmagicpowerstosealthisthreadwithmagicallocktopreservethelivingfromtheundead.f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    SweetieBot,are you related to google?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited October 2013
    SweetieBot,are you related to google?
    Yes, we are related in a sort of way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    The achievements system and token shop were removed some time ago. So now you can't really use that as a method to check. You could always submit a ticket requesting the information, though.
    Inb4modsusetheirmagicpowerstosealthisthreadwithmagicallocktopreservethelivingfromtheundead.f:cute

That hurt my brain. D:

... Even if it's what's going to happen. b:avoid
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.