Please simply leave...

Options

Comments

• Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This isn't exclusive to TW factions anymore.

..I always fell victim to that, and it was incredibly frustrating. Saying in the past tense because after soloing for half a year I questioned why it made me mad so much that they wouldnt let me in their plastic bubble. On my own, these people did not exist anymore. No one to hurt me like that. I could go on an on, but I wont because I'm over it. But I do share your feelings on that 100%.

You have been in wrong factions, there are helpfull factions out there in sanctuary and main theme is not me me me.
  • CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hmm, sounds interesting so imma dive in.

I know what everyone here is saying, but I can't help but feel that PWI is an amazing, amazing game. I do leave every now and then - I took a 3 year break back in 2010, because I was really upset about APS and it felt like there was no way I could compete.

Then mystics came out and their summons did damage that has a correlation factor with the mystic's gear and I felt like my veno got a slap in the face. But I still kept up to date with what was happening in PWI. The Morai update etc.

Then Venomancer update and Meridian system came along and I thought wow, finally something for us venos, and jumped in and feel so much happier. In a way I think I've always love the game, love the times I spent here with my RL friends, and the new ones I made along the way through the game.

I love my Herc, Nix and Harpy, and I honestly think that PWI is starting to rise higher and higher. Hopefully PWE gets full ownership of PWI and then they could really work on making it top-notch once again.
    I copied Desdi's font color. It's too pretty. Forgive me Desdi b:thanks
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hmm, sounds interesting so imma dive in.

I know what everyone here is saying, but I can't help but feel that PWI is an amazing, amazing game. I do leave every now and then - I took a 3 year break back in 2010, because I was really upset about APS and it felt like there was no way I could compete.

Then mystics came out and their summons did damage that has a correlation factor with the mystic's gear and I felt like my veno got a slap in the face. But I still kept up to date with what was happening in PWI. The Morai update etc.

Then Venomancer update and Meridian system came along and I thought wow, finally something for us venos, and jumped in and feel so much happier. In a way I think I've always love the game, love the times I spent here with my RL friends, and the new ones I made along the way through the game.

I love my Herc, Nix and Harpy, and I honestly think that PWI is starting to rise higher and higher. Hopefully PWE gets full ownership of PWI and then they could really work on making it top-notch once again.

Thanks for your post. Ima Mystic, and I remember when almost every forum - except Archers maybe - predicted we would replace their class. You have always been physically stronger than we were. Everyone seems to have gotten over it though, except maybe the clerics. We were never a slap in your face, just a totally unknown and misunderstood class. I admit, if I was standing there on my Veno when it was announced that a new class with 'pets' is coming out, and they dont even have to buy them - just quest along and wala insta-pet!, I would have probably been a bit ticked off over it myself.

Now that we have been nerfed to death, we arent a threat to much. b:chuckle

Im glad you enjoy the game again. Im enjoying it a lot more too. Have a couple of friends now in a nice quiet faction. My char has improved by leaps and bounds recently. Not through gifts or begging or anyone doing a whole lot for me - just a strange side-effect of my current endgame goal of testing the "Farm R9 in a few weeks" theory. At this point we need to change that to 'several weeks', but -

I DO have a whole new outlook on PW, and it happened in a totally weird way. b:chuckle
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You have been in wrong factions, there are helpfull factions out there in sanctuary and main theme is not me me me.

It's sad to say that I've been in about 100 of them.. Though some I left because of unlikable atmosphere. Ya know, when all that is talked about is naughtiness all day long. Hmm I can't remember the last time I had a meaningful conversation in a faction, or with anyone on the server for that matter. My current faction is great though and been with them for about a year, I just sit back and read what they say, never really injecting myself into it(long story why and stemming from past experiences).
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hopefully PWE gets full ownership of PWI and then they could really work on making it top-notch once again.

I'm sorry, but posts like this show how much PWE has succeeded in painting their "it's not our fault" picture, when it's not true at all.

PWE has killed this game as much if not more so than Wanmei.

-R9 was only sold in our cashshop, not Wanmei's (originally at least, this might have changed.) The only way to obtain Medals of Glory was via TW lands and later Nine Trials. This is why our version was banned from the tournament, our level of gear was far higher than other versions.

-Our R999 and G16 Nirvy don't even exist on other versions because they didn't need the gear upgrade.

-Nine Trials were actually done in other versions because r8r is considered a valid option there.

-Hypers are not usuable in FC in all other version besides ours. This is why the goon glitch took so long to fix, because it simply wasn't an issue anywhere else but here.

-Nation Wars are actually Inter-Server in China, not so here because PWE can't be bothered.

-The rap/canny trade ratio in the forges is much higher in the other versions, this kept Nirvana somewhat viable and plus they don't have the 10s and 100s of r999s running around needing them.

-Hell, if I remember correctly, packs didn't even exist in their cashshop for the longest time (if they even have now), they had some other "less cash" way of doing them.

Of course, there's numerous other little features that didn't make it here like in-game radio and voice chat...but those are small enough to not warrant complaining really.

Has Wanmei dropped the ball many times? Oh yes, but PWE is just as guilty if not moreso, I mean how can you expect Wanmei to balance our game when PWE keeps changing the rules? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    We got 3 main types of players here. Seems liek noone is realizing this tho.

First the Casual Players. They complain about nearly everything at the point when they realize that they can't have fun (leveling and questing with others and doing stuff with others) at a certain level. It is hard for them to improve at lvl100+ without cashing or at least farming the **** out of this game.

Most of them then complain and want things changes so that they won't have to farm that much or to spend as much money on the game as others do. "Nerf this and that, so that even I have a chance beating those classes the cheap and simple way". Thats all I'm hearing. While it is true that there would be some nerfes that could be appropriate, but most of them is bs.

Ultimately this type of player will quit or tag along just to chat and do random redicolous stuff with others ingame.

The 2nd type are the hardcore gamers (like mysef).

We want this game and like the challange that it is hard to keep up with others ingame. Tho this type splits up in 2 types: Farmers and Cashers. While Cashers are more fixiated on beeing the best and just blow everything away (don't missunderstand me, I am actually talking about those who know how to play but are just too lazy to farm, everyone unable to play is to be put to the casual section!) skillwise and the Farmers just want to do the same, but are happy being able to keep up with the cashers and are always up for a great challange with other skilled ppl.

Tho I have to admit that the farmer-type Hardcore-players are the ones that tend to flame others the most. Easily explained why: We work for our stuff and can somehow keep up with all the lazy ones. We are proud on our achievement. Do to the hard work we can hardly respect others that didn't worked as hard as we did. If we realize that not all cashers are fail nubs that are unable to play their class then we can somehow respect one or 2 of them.

To be honest...I am one of those hardcore-farming da sht out of this game-players...and it is really hard to somehow acknowledge others. It's always like that, just look at the real life situations in some countrys. So many working ppl complain about those without a job and if they are imigrants they would love to see them "leave". Most of them won't agree to that officially but they somehow all feel that way. Even tho PWI is just a game, it is very comparable to rl in some terms.

The farmers are the ones here that want those that complain to leave because we did it it under those hard conditions you are complaining about and it would be somehow unfair if you would have it easier. It doesn't matter if it's PvE-wise or PvP-wise. If one can't keep up with the conditions of something then one shouldn't bother trying. It always sounds extremely harsh if one of those players says something like that but in the end it is just a reminder for other to be cautious. Because, if something is obviously too hard for you then you're only going to make yourself sad in so many ways. Just leve then, it would be the best for you.

The 3rd type are trolls, no need for explaination.

Hope I could give you guys a look into the mind of a player that sometimes tend to asking others to leave. We can never look into others minds and it gets harder if we can just comminicate via texting. A Guy that you might think is a dic.k might turn out to be one hell of a great guy if you learn more about him, ijs.

We all shouldn't judge as quickly as we do most of the time.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    We got 3 main types of players here. Seems liek noone is realizing this tho...

There are 2 types of players:
    1. They are using cash shop and game for them is fun.

They play and all for them is easy, they are local "heroes" of the perfectworld.
    Some of them spend their time 24/7, other pay for themselves and for those, who "farm" their cash shop gear.

2. Casual players.

They start to play, because this game is theoretically free or they like description of the game.
    They play sometimes, often at 2x, but they have not any perspective in this game.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    We got 3 main types of players here. Seems liek noone is realizing this tho.

First the Casual Players. They complain about nearly everything at the point when they realize that they can't have fun (leveling and questing with others and doing stuff with others) at a certain level. It is hard for them to improve at lvl100+ without cashing or at least farming the **** out of this game.

Most of them then complain and want things changes so that they won't have to farm that much or to spend as much money on the game as others do. "Nerf this and that, so that even I have a chance beating those classes the cheap and simple way". Thats all I'm hearing. While it is true that there would be some nerfes that could be appropriate, but most of them is bs.

Ultimately this type of player will quit or tag along just to chat and do random redicolous stuff with others ingame.

The 2nd type are the hardcore gamers (like mysef).

We want this game and like the challange that it is hard to keep up with others ingame. Tho this type splits up in 2 types: Farmers and Cashers. While Cashers are more fixiated on beeing the best and just blow everything away (don't missunderstand me, I am actually talking about those who know how to play but are just too lazy to farm, everyone unable to play is to be put to the casual section!) skillwise and the Farmers just want to do the same, but are happy being able to keep up with the cashers and are always up for a great challange with other skilled ppl.

Tho I have to admit that the farmer-type Hardcore-players are the ones that tend to flame others the most. Easily explained why: We work for our stuff and can somehow keep up with all the lazy ones. We are proud on our achievement. Do to the hard work we can hardly respect others that didn't worked as hard as we did. If we realize that not all cashers are fail nubs that are unable to play their class then we can somehow respect one or 2 of them.

To be honest...I am one of those hardcore-farming da sht out of this game-players...and it is really hard to somehow acknowledge others. It's always like that, just look at the real life situations in some countrys. So many working ppl complain about those without a job and if they are imigrants they would love to see them "leave". Most of them won't agree to that officially but they somehow all feel that way. Even tho PWI is just a game, it is very comparable to rl in some terms.

The farmers are the ones here that want those that complain to leave because we did it it under those hard conditions you are complaining about and it would be somehow unfair if you would have it easier. It doesn't matter if it's PvE-wise or PvP-wise. If one can't keep up with the conditions of something then one shouldn't bother trying. It always sounds extremely harsh if one of those players says something like that but in the end it is just a reminder for other to be cautious. Because, if something is obviously too hard for you then you're only going to make yourself sad in so many ways. Just leve then, it would be the best for you.

The 3rd type are trolls, no need for explaination.

Hope I could give you guys a look into the mind of a player that sometimes tend to asking others to leave. We can never look into others minds and it gets harder if we can just comminicate via texting. A Guy that you might think is a dic.k might turn out to be one hell of a great guy if you learn more about him, ijs.

We all shouldn't judge as quickly as we do most of the time.

I have to agree with Joe here, I lump myself into the farmer category. Busted my *** for r9, and it urks my when people say "oh I'll never be able to afford r9". It's been 5 months since I started and I'm almost completely finished with first cast, putting in maybe 10 hours MAX of farming a week. It's possible, they are just too emo to do it but meh. This is more accurate than just 2 types of players.

@Alsiadorra: If you can't handle raunchy chat, I suggest you grow up. The chats they have in TW facs are no different from the chats we adults have in real life. Or maybe you are prudish, idk. As for the all being solo minded, that's a lie. Don't make absolute statements like that. You have not been in every single TW faction on PWI, so you don't in fact know they are all like that. Vex on DW sure isn't.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I have to agree with Joe here, I lump myself into the farmer category. Busted my *** for r9, and it urks my when people say "oh I'll never be able to afford r9". It's been 5 months since I started and I'm almost completely finished with first cast, putting in maybe 10 hours MAX of farming a week. It's possible, they are just too emo to do it but meh. This is more accurate than just 2 types of players...

Then look how many players are in game.

Look at WC messages.

Casual players simply left this game, there are users of cash shop only.

R9 is from cash shop as all refines, that high level player need (starting from +7 at least).
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'm sorry, but posts like this show how much PWE has succeeded in painting their "it's not our fault" picture, when it's not true at all [..]

It's true sadly. PWE doesn't have full power over the game but there are still things they can choose to have or not have and the sales and the kind of items they put in the Boutique affect the game greatly.

I don't know if the other PW versions are better though because they might have their own problems there.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

They play and all for them is easy, they are local "heroes" of the perfectworld.
    Some of them spend their time 24/7, other pay for themselves and for those, who "farm" their cash shop gear.

2. Casual players.

They start to play, because this game is theoretically free or they like description of the game.
    They play sometimes, often at 2x, but they have not any perspective in this game.

That's whiny BS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Then look how many players are in game.

Look at WC messages.

Casual players simply left this game, there are users of cash shop only.

R9 is from cash shop as all refines, that high level player need (starting from +7 at least).

You my friend, are only looking at one side of the coin.
    1) RT is known as a big time trolling server, you have learn to ignore that.
    2) There are plenty of casual players in the game I know that are active, hell my faction is full of them.
    3) You don't need R9 high refined is simply play.

2. Casual players.

What the poster above me said.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

2. Casual players.

Funny. I don't fit into either of these categories. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2013
    Options
    -Nation Wars are actually Inter-Server in China, not so here because PWE can't be bothered.
    Actually, this is because of the way our name databases for the servers are set up. they are working to find a resolution, but it's not an easy one. I know because I've worked through a similar issue myself.

Basically, they have to either merged all the servers that share the same name database, or they have to separate the databases and split them to their respective servers. The former creates a huge issue with the capabilities of the hardware and network data transfer between the servers than manage the data, the latter is a massive undertaking in sorting and splitting the data.

I'm impressed that they are even looking into resolving the issue. The latter is probably the only reasonable fix though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Funny. I don't fit into either of these categories. b:chuckle

At level 101 you have not pets other than tamed by you and you use g16+5 or something like that ? You never used cash shop items ?
    2. Casual players.

It does not matter how 1 category of players got their items from cash shop if someone paid for it real money.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    At level 101 you have not pets other than tamed by you and use g16+5 or something like that ? You never used cash shop items ?

So you look down on anyone who spends ANY money on the game? You DO understand, don't you that PWI is a business and will not provide the game to you for free, out of the goodness of their hearts, yes? And those handouts from the government? Somebody earned the money to pay for those, too.

The takers should thank the givers, not sneer at them.

If you want a game where nobody pays for anything, start it. Nobody owes you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    So you look down on anyone who spends ANY money on the game? You DO understand, don't you that PWI is a business and will not provide the game to you for free, out of the goodness of their hearts, yes? And those handouts from the government? Somebody earned the money to pay for those, too.

It is not related with post. I just said, that without cash shop they can't play. And this is first category of players.
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Even thought people say High lvl are Cash Shoppers, well it True but not 100% all Cash Shop b:thanks

I for one didn't even spend a single dollar in this game, plus at where I live don't even has any Zen offer. So yeah, I play this game starting with nothing but Pickaxe in my bag.

So by saying that you need R9 refined gears to play is only for OP kind of players, while Casual don't follow up what you're planing, they play when they need to talk, when they free and to make some friends.

I even leave this game 2 time, one during Genesis and second in Decent, due to how hard quests can get at higher lvl that you need to kill 40 to 60 mobs and gather 20 to 60 items. Is just plain bored and frustrating. So yeah, I come back because I give it a chance and yeah, I love the chance to the main quests. But not One man army and Crusader they still has 60 kills.

So I didn't just Simply Leave because my friends leave, or since I found it hard. Because I been playing this games for so long without my friends to play with me, but I made some in PWI and I got used to it b:thanks

So it's not 100% that peoples leave like the op said................b:thanks
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    It is not related with post. I just said, that without cash shop they can't play. And this is first category of players.

There are players that always buy from the cash shop, ie cashers; then there are people who buy from those people regularly because its cheaper per gold, ie farmers and harcore players.
    Then there are the casuals who only buy cosmetics and never care for gear near the same level of the cashers or the farmers/hardcore players. Understand?
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    There are players that always buy from the cash shop, ie cashers; then there are people who buy from those people regularly because its cheaper per gold, ie farmers and harcore players.
    Then there are the casuals who only buy cosmetics and never care for gear near the same level of the cashers or the farmers/hardcore players. Understand?

Farmers and hardcore ("who buy from those people regularly because its cheaper per gold") players play using cash shop items ... I said about them already.

Casual players, which use game fashions/cosmetics only is something other than above players.

Yes, I saw their talks in WC like: "WTS <link to male fashion> for ... millions only.", but since they use this game for other purposes, then I had not included them to above 2 categories.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    At level 101 you have not pets other than tamed by you and you use g16+5 or something like that ? You never used cash shop items ?

Lol I'm not one of the "F2P, CSers suck!!" advocates. Neither am I a "local hero" or someone who drops buckets of cash into the game.

You're forgetting the type of casual player who wants to have fun and isn't obsessed with the best gear out there. And yes, some of those do support their beloved game with a little money.

Seriously, your categories don't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Heliophobia - Sanctuary
    Heliophobia - Sanctuary Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    1. Cash shoppers
    2. Casual players
    3. Those who rarely get online. (mainly during 2x)

Better? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    1. Cash shoppers
    2. Casual players

Yes, it is better.

And I even can't say, what is category of my Wizard, since he use rank items, packs' items, even bought gold in AH, gained 335k DQ points, but game for me is boring after death of few thousands mobs ... sometimes.
  • ResiaTri - Heavens Tear
    ResiaTri - Heavens Tear Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    1. Cash shoppers
    2. Casual players

I can be all of those three. I play periodically. ANd I still get on now and again.
  • _Shui - Harshlands
    _Shui - Harshlands Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I stared perfect world around 2008/2009, wasn't even pwi, yet.
    It was my first real MMORPG.
    I quited 6 times since that and always came back a few months later.

Something always makes me come back but I can't tell what.
    I tried tons of other MMORPGs ****, ****, WoW, FW, WoI, JD,.. but to none of those I would even consider to ever come back. pwi kinda has...idk.....

Also current pwi gameplay is actually fun to me :D Flashy skill effects, BoA, Waterdragon, Morai skills :P and I love the fast paced gameplay with holy path etc, TWs & NWs! <3
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Why care?
    Sage barb in progress.
    edited July 2013
    Options

The takers should thank the givers, not sneer at them.

If you want a game where nobody pays for anything, start it. Nobody owes you.

Can I get some clarity on what you mean by handouts from the government - before I just simply go off on you?

Thanks. b:thanks
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I stared perfect world around 2008/2009, wasn't even pwi, yet.
    It was my first real MMORPG.
    I quited 6 times since that and always came back a few months later.

Something always makes me come back but I can't tell what.
    I tried tons of other MMORPGs ****, ****, WoW, FW, WoI, JD,.. but to none of those I would even consider to ever come back. pwi kinda has...idk.....

Also current pwi gameplay is actually fun to me :D Flashy skill effects, BoA, Waterdragon, Morai skills :P and I love the fast paced gameplay with holy path etc, TWs & NWs! <3

Oh man 100% agreed with you PWI has some magic. You have quited 6 times i haven't even tried to quit once started my journey back 2010 & No other PWE titles comes closer to PWI. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @ the 'category' discussion -

I have CS'd almost the entire time Ive played. I havent bought R9 in a day, or spent a couple hundred on Packs in a day like Ive seen others do, but my family was supporting the game as best we could.

We could have easily afforded a monthly subscription, but this game is not subscription based in our time on it - Ive heard it used to be, but as far as I know thats just a random rumor because Ive never personally seen it other than someone saying it was so.

In any other MMO Ive played, Ive had access to the best the game had to offer through my subscription. I TOTALLY played for fun. Ive played games with plenty of battlegrounds, and I totally love that style of PvP.

Im not a PKer per se in any game, but I would love to be able to TW, just like I did in any other MMOs battlegrounds. I would love to do NW, again, just like I would in any other MMOs battlegrounds, my only problem is I dont have access to the same gears I am expected to fight against.

I cant say I dont have equal access, in theory, because I dont think PWI would stop me from buying the items provided I provided the usable CC, or Game Cards to do so.

I can say I dont have equal access, in practice, because it is simply wayyyyyy more cash than my family can afford to justify wasting on pixels.

I love to have fun, but I cant. Im a Farm Toon now.

In my game-play experiment "Farm R9 in a Few Weeks" sales have slowed drasticly over the past couple of weeks, and we now need to revise that title to, "Farm R9 in Several Weeks: 2nd Ed.", I dont TW, NW or do BHs. Since joining a non-TW faction, and finding a couple of people that dont mind simple chatting like most normal friendly people are prone to do, I go to TT to help others - they have actually helped me so if someone needs me - I go, Ive made progress on my 100 Culti in a weeks time that puts the previous year to shame.

I feel like Im playing more now than I have in a very long time by being a non-player and only Farm Toon. b:chuckle

Ive gone through some type of progression of them all, but I cant enjoy any of the battlegrounds until I invest what realistic estimates put at 2 to 4 years of farming. No one in my family has purchased a game card in over a month, and somehow my game experience is improving - its weird, lol.

Im all categories I guess. *shrugs*

One category Im not is a longtime player - I started playing at the time the Mystic was released, or shortly thereafter. My first leveled char being a Mystic, theres still plenty of things about the game I dont really know - mainly because my char is not everyones squad 'must have', and Ive never had the opportunity to do a few things, or Ive only done them once - like some quests.
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

We could have easily afforded a monthly subscription, but this game is not subscription based in our time on it - Ive heard it used to be, but as far as I know thats just a random rumor because Ive never personally seen it other than someone saying it was so.

The subscription you heard about is not this version of PW it was another version that was P2P and I couldn't say which it is since discussing most other versions is against PWI forum rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.