Kitty in the Water[Pavilion video]

Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
edited July 2013 in Blademaster
Kitty wanted to test her BM's new axes(T2 with GoF) a bit. That's why she defended Water pavilion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8vzKVx2qpk

Youtube ruined the quality a bit somehow like it usually does f:shame
Doesn't contain any Kitty's (un-)necessary comments this time.

Gears and stats: http://www.pwcalc.com/b2de170fdc0ea02a
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
Post edited by Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721 on

Comments

• Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    ...skip the wait before head + mob spawns please

also

oh my god

your leaps aren't on your skillbar

also, lol I thought you were gonna scroll your hotkey bars
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    why does your skillbar have 6 rows while mine has only 5 ? (and then wasting them with all the same skills in it :'()
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2013
    Kitty prefers using keys just for moving and C/B/M-hotkeys and mouse for skills and all other stuff. The way skillbars are organized ish a reminiscience from from mid-levels, when Kitty was going to use hotkeys for skills and actually scroll skillbars to be able to swap weapon and skill path at the same time quickly.

Kitty never learned to use leaps well as Kitty's been pretty much fine without using them and Kitty finds them bit unpredictable as Kitty's bad at judging distances(got BM killed more than couple times at mid-lvls by using them). Not to mention that they need chi that Kitty rather preserves for stuns, ultis and stuff. Kitty prefers using all kinds of speed boosts instead if situation starts getting dirty and even those for just urgent need. Kitty dislikes wasting them on unnecessary high movement speed.

Kitty admits playing seeker and sin before lvling blademaster affects her BM-play pretty much f:shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't think I exaggerate when I say a BM without leaps is severely crippled.

Leap costs have been reduced already. Leaps allow you to almost instantly get out of the way of an exploding mob, too.

I leap forward to put my BM right into melee range of a mob so that it won't cast a magic attack, when questing. Leap forward also significantly reduces the speed at which roar of the pride comes out (aftercasting) and both leaps carry sin buffs now.

Hell I set shift-Q and shift-E specifically so that I can use leaps like extra WASD keys
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Kalmiah - Raging Tide
    Kalmiah - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I do agree BM without leaps is like sin without teleports b:surrender