Why....

2»

Comments

• autumnfaerie1989
    autumnfaerie1989 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How do I break ToS? By defending myself against the likes of you? Without using vulgarity and cussing? And what makes you think I cant take what you dish out? You aren't that good, sweetheart b:flower Try growing up some, yourself b:cute that you even remember your nickname shows it made an impact, and I only used it once and that was months ago b:chuckle I realize that in order for me to say anything about ToS I have to be following it. And I haven't violated ToS in months. So stop taking this as an assault on those who have responded negatively and let it stand for what it is- an opinion with some questions. That you even respond in the manner which you are, shows your own lack of maturity.

Say what you will, we have screenshots to prove otherwise and certainly hasn't been 4 months since they been taken... but that's fine say what you will... As for the nickname... Kinda like it and friends and I had a good laugh over it......I may be a bit immature, but i also still young myself... what excuse do you have? and the fact that YOU choose to REPLY to me makes you just as immature.... ijs f:hush f:victory
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Please stay on your server. RT has enough idiots we have to deal with.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Aritorsha - Archosaur
    Aritorsha - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There are many instances when you've broken ToS. Some of which are even on this thread. Profanity doesn't have to be used for something to be considered demeaning or harassing.

I never said I was perfect either. I've defended myself numerous times against you, even when I don't say anything my name gets dragged into it. And half the instances in which I could have replied I don't. I don't feel the need to defend myself against you everytime you drag my name into World Chat.

Your obsession with one person on this game is what brings this all upon you. One person that you refuse to blacklist. You do realize that if you utilized this feature it would all go away and you wouldn't have to take SSs and send in tickets. It'd just all magically poof... and be gone.

It's a game sweetheart, and quite frankly you've been ruining my gameplay for the past few months, which is why I decided to blacklist you.

That's what blacklist is made for. If you refuse to use it then you have nobody to blame but yourself for it not stopping.

Stop being hypocritical, you're just as guilty as I am, and before you complain about ToS not being enforced maybe you should actually start trying to follow it.
  • XXxColaxXx - Archosaur
    XXxColaxXx - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ok Sweet if you didn't want the attention you shouldn't have even posted n WC that you were going to the forums...Shows you wanted the attention out of WC like you like the attention in WC... You are in WC all day long selling stuff and asking for squads and not many ppl bother you but then you want to call out my faction leader and bash him because he doesn't want you anymore to get the attention. Talk about ppl growing up. I have never once broken ToS when it comes to you but yet you do it when it comes to me.... Why don't you just keep it on our server no need to bring it to the forums ( oh wait we don't give you enough attention anymore) ...We should just let the attention seeker try to gain her attention that's all she wants both on the forums now and in WC on our server...Maybe if we ignore her she will just go away. Have a great day everyone b:kiss
  • autumnfaerie1989
    autumnfaerie1989 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    God love ya Cola! b:heart your right :) ty
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    First of all, ticketing can work. I have seen many people banned after they used some truly foul and ongoing language in world chat. But you need to have proof, and I have a feeling it has to be pretty bad (more than just harrassment) as well as ongoing for some time before they would bother with it, unfortunately. But even when people do get banned, if it is someone that is really determined to keep up this behavior they will just get on an alt and start it up again. There isn't a lot you can do about it, in the long run.

Secondly, I can understand it being an issue to you if, like most other people that complain, it was because people were being so disgusting in world chat that you had to turn it off. But this is not the case for you. And I have to admit I feel no sympathy for you because in your case, you have the power to stop it. If someone harrasses you in world chat, or any chat, DON'T ANSWER. Blacklist or not, if you don't give them a reaction, they will stop eventually. If you decide to respond in kind, you have to deal with the consequences.

Also, there is no reason why you can't delete someone that is offline on your blacklist to make a space for whoever is currently harrassing you.

And since this thread has become nothing but an argument between people on the Archosaur server I suggest one of the mods closes it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Korpinsulka - Raging Tide
    Korpinsulka - Raging Tide Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    To be honest to me it seems the OP is also the type of people who do get drama a lot because of the way they act. I am personally hard person to deal with but I still usaly dont blacklist anyne and I can ignore trolls. I think PWI enforces the ToS well enough.
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I dont get it ... How do you guys manage to bring up so much anger against each other ? b:shocked

Nobody from the other servers knows what youre even talking about, if you guys would at least give examples what exactly Person A makes such a bad person or why Person B is against the ToS .... You could at least brought up this in the server discussion, not at the generals.

Youre actually just bashing against each other. Not ONE of you but ALL of you 4. In this thread youre all acting the same, what make it looks like youre all drama queens.

I hope the mods will close this thread
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Nedeira - Morai
    Nedeira - Morai Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    +1 postcount while waiting this to be depth'ed.
  • XXxColaxXx - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Thats just it she wants more attention thats why she is on the forums now you guys are just adding to it everyone needs to let this thread die...why keep posting on it.
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Plain and simple solution: blacklist them.

It isn't that hard to work a little magic by ignoring. HT has enough toying around as far as the ToS and its own wc drama makers. Ticketing, like Anna said, can help, it may not be an instant result but they get to you regardless. Have you ever seen someone go unpunished then suddenly "oh no, they are gone for a long time". Yeah, they saw your ticket.

Shut off WC altogether or blacklist! >.>

I agree, close this one please b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • anangelslove
    anangelslove Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Although I agree that ToS should be Enforced, I find it extreamly ironic at who started this thread. I sent in 1000s of screens of this person harassing me on mulitpul accounts and she even went as far as to make another toon similarly named as my main and pretended to be me while offering cyber on Skype. Called me names and constantly harassed me non stop even though she was the one harassing me it was my account banned as a result due to her non stop lies and manifications of problems shes not harassed shes the one doing to every one else if she stopped wasting so much money on teles to mess with other people maybe she could have a happy quiet time gaming. I've never seen any one be so mean and then twist everything into being the victim the way she does. PWI would be smart to enforce ToS that would include an ip ban on the person who started the tread. Every one wanted fairness right. You cant complain about people getting away with things when your one of the worst offenders. Call a lawer and ask them to explain the term clean hands because yours sure aren't clean in any of this.
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    All I can say to this thread is that I am happy it's here for the day instead of Archosaur Worldchat. The same episode of "As The Worldchat Scrolls" with the same nasty fights and same players going at each other gets old.

All of them need to delete old people off their blacklists and add each other. Then there is no more need for the thousands of screenies and mindless amounts of reports against each other. Don't make more alt accounts and chars to talk **** to each other. Don't tell so and so to say anything to them or tell you what the other person may be saying. Forget about each other. Get over it all. And start to remember how to have fun again in game.

This is a game after all. Meant to be fun and challenging. It's not a competition to see who can talk more **** or who can report who the most. It's not see who can get who banned first or pray that when you go to log in the next morning you are banned.

Obviously the breaking ToS is happening with them all so it's a wash as to who wins and who loses. It's a tie at this point. Leave it that way and just go on with your own game. b:surrender
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    is ToS enforced to some but not all? There is a noticeable increase in botting, inappropriate chat, inappropriate names, harassment, bullying, spam, account selling and spamming that is directing players to sites that are geared towards hacking into accounts. And nothing it being done. Why? ToS run both ways. We, as players are obligated to follow ToS. And you, as authors of said ToS, are obligated to enforce it. The community would implore you to hold up your end of this contract. And it is a contract, you know.

is the community left to police itself? This is not working. No matter how many screenshots people send in, nothing is done about any of the above issues and it's getting frustrating. What, EXACTLY, is the job of a Game Master? Why are they never in the game to enforce ToS, or monitor what is going on? Or are GMs just players with powers to pick and choose who gets ToS'd and who doesn't? If that's the case, I would like to apply to be a GM. I'd actually go in the game and monitor things for at least a couple of hours everyday and make a presence known. You know, if GMs actually came in 2 or 3 times a week, maybe people wouldn't freak out when they do come in and bog them down with inane chat and questions. As it stands now, GMs are considered a myth, and when they do show in game, an anomaly. And, it seems, that when ToS is enforced, its because someone knows a GM personally. Not very fair. Or is it? I think not. Again, the community implores you to hold up your end of the contract.

ToS runs both ways, for sure. You need to start holding up your end of the contract. I have sent in 100's of screenshots of ToSable offenses. Yet the ppl who do most of the offending are still in the game, with no consequences to their bad behavior. And the worst offenders seem to be the ones who wrote, and refuse to enforce, the Terms of Service contract. Get a stick on it, boys and girls!!

While I feel like you have sort of coherent valid point, I can't see past all the butthurt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OMG the people in question really need to blacklist each other and make WC a little less drama!!! But some people can't do that or are a person who likes attn...its quite sad.

Roe, Ari, Cola or even sweets has never done nothing to me but the wc bs is annoying as hell and really needs to stop.

Maybe i just need to BL them...well most
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    While I feel like you have sort of coherent valid point, I can't see past all the butthurt

Reminds me of a 10x worse Gimekiss
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • XXxColaxXx - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Hun your just adding to $weets attention seek.... she is BL on my account... I have no need to see anything she says the only reason i responded to this thread is to get ppl to stop giving her the attention she wants maybe she will go away.....DONT FEED THE TROLL. b:chuckle Have fun guys b:bye
  • raidsreign
    raidsreign Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    OMG the people in question really need to blacklist each other and make WC a little less drama!!! But some people can't do that or are a person who likes attn...its quite sad.

Roe, Ari, Cola or even sweets has never done nothing to me but the wc bs is annoying as hell and really needs to stop.

Maybe i just need to BL them...well most

why is my name bring brought up in this i stay out of this whole thing and now my name is brought up twice. Pls leave me out of her accusations you all are feeding into her need for attention, you all tell me to ignore her and yet your here commenting and now dragging my name into it.
  • $weetCheeks - Archosaur
    $weetCheeks - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    b:surprised I didn't mention any names whatsoever. All of you are giving knee-jerk responses to something that isn't even there. I posted an opinion, and a couple of questions, based on some botting I saw yesterday and a few other instances I've observed as of late. NONE OF IT had anything to do with ANY of you who seem to have guilty consciences. Wow... anyone else want to jump on the attack bandwagon? b:scorn
    raidsreign wrote: »
    why is my name bring brought up in this i stay out of this whole thing and now my name is brought up twice. Pls leave me out of her accusations you all are feeding into her need for attention, you all tell me to ignore her and yet your here commenting and now dragging my name into it.
  • raidsreign
    edited July 2013
    b:surprised I didn't mention any names whatsoever. All of you are giving knee-jerk responses to something that isn't even there. I posted an opinion, and a couple of questions, based on some botting I saw yesterday and a few other instances I've observed as of late. NONE OF IT had anything to do with ANY of you who seem to have guilty consciences. Wow... anyone else want to jump on the attack bandwagon? b:scorn

if u paid attention to who i was quoting then maybe you would know what your talking about but once again you open your mouth before looking
  • $weetCheeks - Archosaur
    $weetCheeks - Archosaur Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Well, maybe you should pay better attention... it was Annabelle who brought your name into it. Wow.... seriously I guess you are all just "having fun" again? This is no different than when I say ANYTHING in wc.... lol w/e b:laugh
    raidsreign wrote: »
    if u paid attention to who i was quoting then maybe you would know what your talking about but once again you open your mouth before looking
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    plus one b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    can a gm plz close this?
    i see enough of this sort of BS in WC
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • raidsreign
    edited July 2013
    Well, maybe you should pay better attention... it was Annabelle who brought your name into it. Wow.... seriously I guess you are all just "having fun" again? This is no different than when I say ANYTHING in wc.... lol w/e b:laugh

like i said you dont pay attention i quoted who said my name but anyway its funny you couldnt get enough attention in wc you came here i hope a gm closes this soon because i bet you say something again b:laugh
  • Shaiij - Archosaur
    Shaiij - Archosaur Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Really? One of my toons got dragged into this bullcrap over a few jokes with someone? This has gone above and beyond pathetic.

I've never even had to blacklist one person in this game. I never have issues with anyone unless they are specifically doing something wrong, like drop stealing. So to see one of my names pop up here is... beautiful.

Don't involve me in this dramatic lunacy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Sorry, but as I don't see anything constructive going on here, im going to have to close this.
This discussion has been closed.