sage/demon twin strike

RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Assassin
I was told that sage/demon twin strike doesn't drop anymore by a friend of mine. Is it true or am I being trolled?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
Post edited by RoidAbuse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You're being trolled, it's just a low chance to get a specific book one is looking for.
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Low chance to get ANY book, which is part of why I HATE that they did what they did with Aba/SoT (have to do a non-soloable boss in Aba before you can get to peach, and have to do an EXTREMELY amped version of Hellfire in SoT) Which means the drop only books are going to go FAR up in price... :/

IMO they need to make OLD SoT/Aba accessable again, but keep the new ones around too... >.> Something like TM for the old ones or something (Not having to do TM, but talk to an NPC outside to get tele'd to the old version)

Also, for people needing 99 culti, the new version of SoT is gonna be a PAIN for them. Lol

I understand PWI wanting to implement something "challenging" for R9RRs, but they shouldn't ruin it for everyone else...
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Low chance to get ANY book, which is part of why I HATE that they did what they did with Aba/SoT (have to do a non-soloable boss in Aba before you can get to peach, and have to do an EXTREMELY amped version of Hellfire in SoT) Which means the drop only books are going to go FAR up in price... :/

IMO they need to make OLD SoT/Aba accessable again, but keep the new ones around too... >.> Something like TM for the old ones or something (Not having to do TM, but talk to an NPC outside to get tele'd to the old version)

Also, for people needing 99 culti, the new version of SoT is gonna be a PAIN for them. Lol

I understand PWI wanting to implement something "challenging" for R9RRs, but they shouldn't ruin it for everyone else...

oh lookie, jsut another herp derp I macro spark sin; what if I told you that hellfire is pretty solable...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    What if I told you that even if it was soloable it'd be obviously far beyond the abilities of a typical player to dish out 12 million HP before spawns + 11K damage phys attack + aoe **** you up?
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited July 2013
    What if I told you that even if it was soloable it'd be obviously far beyond the abilities of a typical player to dish out 12 million HP before spawns + 11K damage phys attack + aoe **** you up?

I'd lose all faith to the intelligence of the playerbase. or rather, just don't call them players since that requires to play a game and not scroll around in a 3d world unaware of the surroundings but for when it comes to fashion
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    There is a place in PWI that is much more suited to drop books then Aba/SoT. The Library in TT 3-x :D
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    oh lookie, jsut another herp derp I macro spark sin; what if I told you that hellfire is pretty solable...

You do realize that a sin needs to spend much more on their toon to get the same level of survivability that a barb does right? Choke on your own ignorance.
    edited July 2013
    You do realize that a sin needs to spend much more on their toon to get the same level of survivability that a barb does right? Choke on your own ignorance.

oh please, dont make me go solo it in tt90....
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013

I didn't say HELLFIRE was unsoloable, just extremely amped. The unsoloable one, is the puppeteer in Aba, as he will jail SOMEONE at SOME POINT, and if you're the only person in squad, he will jail YOU. (Yes, I have tested this many times)

Also, do you know how long it takes to kill teh phys immune tower relying on Condensed Thorn?

ANYWAY. Please, don't lump every sin into that category of nabs who don't know better.

Also, I have seen better trolls under the bridges center archo.
    Current Gears
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    How does one get this book in the library in 3-x? Mob/boss drop? I don't see anything in pwdatabase about being able to get these there. Please elaborate :D
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    peckked wrote: »
    How does one get this book in the library in 3-x? Mob/boss drop? I don't see anything in pwdatabase about being able to get these there. Please elaborate :D

he was joking, you get books in a library so why not get some in the library in tt 3-x b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Mobs in 3-X drop books, actually; they're just not skillbooks

They drop Annals, if you did your TT quests XD

and lol, puppet is soloable with something like cauterize on genie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2c_PIH6V4
    Channels

• Geshwur - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Mobs in 3-X drop books, actually; they're just not skillbooks

They drop Annals, if you did your TT quests XD

and lol, puppet is soloable with something like cauterize on genie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2c_PIH6V4

Well, I will admit, I didn't realize that the timing on jailing was random, I had assumed it was random intervals. But in that video Astrelle wasn't using Cauterize, she merely mentioned she SHOULD (i.e it IS soloable without it.) Unfortunately my timing isn't the best, I'll admit XD But AD/Sparking I SHOULD be able to avoid it long enough XD Will have to try again sometime
    Current Gears
    edited July 2013
    I didn't say HELLFIRE was unsoloable, just extremely amped.

what's so amped about ~300 hits?
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Well, I will admit, I didn't realize that the timing on jailing was random, I had assumed it was random intervals. But in that video Astrelle wasn't using Cauterize, she merely mentioned she SHOULD (i.e it IS soloable without it.) Unfortunately my timing isn't the best, I'll admit XD But AD/Sparking I SHOULD be able to avoid it long enough XD Will have to try again sometime

you mean it's NOT random

and

QFT; what hits you for 300 hits other classes for a ****load more. Hellfire AOE hits me for 4K fully buffed in BB and I'm only missing 2 pieces of G16 and weapon, 10K hp level 11 buffed; that's obviously going to change when I get the def level bonus from G16, but even then it's ridiculous to expect that everyone can survive like a catabarb
    Channels

edited July 2013
    QFT; what hits you for 300 hits other classes for a ****load more. Hellfire AOE hits me for 4K fully buffed in BB and I'm only missing 2 pieces of G16 and weapon, 10K hp level 11 buffed; that's obviously going to change when I get the def level bonus from G16, but even then it's ridiculous to expect that everyone can survive like a catabarb

i'm not a catabarb, i'm a 9k hp, regular aps setup sin.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    let's see you get hit by aoe for 300 damage then

not counting spamming dew star/queen crystals/def charms
    Channels

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited July 2013

Actually thats a lie. If I am in aps gear my defenses are much lower than your seeing as all my money has gone to r9, which I do not wear in situations I can survive in with aps gear, the only difference is BP. You take less damage, but I heal myself, kinda breaks even doesn't it?

As for the cata barb comment, ofc you can't expect everyone to survive like a cata barb, its was pure sarcasim when this guy said that it's solable. You kinda do need cata style defense and hp to solo that thing if you get hit for a **** ton, but i guess you haven't noticed that allusion yet.

Note: 1) Claws/fist have a higher atk rate than daggers. 2) I am sage not demon. 3) my aps with windsheild is 3.33 maxed, 2.86 base, and I do just fine. Don't just assume all of us sins are 5/4aps demons or sages with pangu's.
    edited July 2013
    let's see you get hit by aoe for 300 damage then

not counting spamming dew star/queen crystals/def charms

why not?

what's next, killing the minister in his room?
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited July 2013

why not?

what's next, killing the minister in his room?

Technically you can do that, the problem is if you move you die b:surrender
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • offthewalldancer
    offthewalldancer Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What they need to do is put the npc that sells the books for 20m in the game. That way we all can get back to killing each other. pk is soo dead now that everyone is trying to get their stuff.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    What they need to do is put the npc that sells the books for 20m in the game. That way we all can get back to killing each other. pk is soo dead now that everyone is trying to get their stuff.
    This looks like a NECRO!

offthewalldancer replied to a message that was 6 months 14 days 23 hours 25 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    *sniffs out zombie*

*kills zombie*

*heads back to the wild*
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.