A fond farewell.

1235»

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    things

I'm sorry if I come across as mean but you're just seem ignorant on how things work from the way you post.

Remember that Wanmei's priority is their own version of the game, not ours. Our CM and GMs can contact them all they want but if Wanmei doesn't care and doesn't list PWI's problems as a priority then nothing will happen. PWE also have no right to modify game content (they probably do only up to a minimum extent). Remember the Goons? Wanmei had no such problem with their game. It was our problem. How long did it take for us to get a fix? Well, they didn't care enough to send us a fix fast.

Gear and new content will be added and old things will become obsolete or come with problems (like the BM issue) but most games develop like that. I'm not saying BM's issue shouldn't be addressed but don't expect gear to stay the same forever.

It's also been stated several times that Wanmei purchased this game; they didn't develop it. They don't know much about the source code of the game thus they are unable to modify or fix a lot of things.

Proof? Quests Items no longer go in the Quest Bag because they don't know how to make the code or modify the code to work like that.

This is a very very old game, there's not much to do here except for various additions and expansions. Most people who play this game are well aware of that but stick around because of friends and other fun activities they find in-game. If you no longer enjoy this game, simply leave.

Also, I don't charge zen so I haven't lost anything by playing this game.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    good luck at your new job v4l
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Ergh you guys, stoppit! Just stop! Vally's thread doesn't need this D:!!
    *throws blankets over everyone*
    Nnn, he still posted the news post yesterday...
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Agreed :3
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So uhhhhh....

We gonna get a new CM or just leave PWI on auto-pilot?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Pretty sure it was a week or two after Frankie left before we got Val? So I'd probably give it another week before we go off the deep-end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Pretty sure it was a week or two after Frankie left before we got Val? So I'd probably give it another week before we go off the deep-end.

How about PWI just puts me in charge because I'm clearly the most qualified.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver
    ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    i didnt log on forums for 2 week and now i see this....would be better i didnt log at all :/

wish you all the best v4l

i doubt pwi will ever have more caring and better CM
  • gramery
    gramery Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Thank you for all you did and all you tried to do while you were here. I hope you have a great new job- but remember how much we appreciated you here b:thanks

And I'm very sad to see you go....b:cryb:cryb:bye
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    bye whoever you are.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Potentially worrisome...?

I mean, no introductory forum post yet? Just started playing the game? I'd hate to prophecize doom for this guy right off the bat, but... yeah, not sure what to make of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Potentially worrisome...?

I mean, no introductory forum post yet? Just started playing the game? I'd hate to prophecize doom for this guy right off the bat, but... yeah, not sure what to make of this.

I feel like I know that name...... >:??
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Sneaky CM, sneaky.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Oh He is collecting all the infos about PWI before-hand research work we guys play lots of quiz contest with the GMs and CMs they get fed up lol. Already 1 ran away from us b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Sorry - just wanted to clarify that I'm not being forced out ^__^;

If anyone's really curious, they can PM me about it. (I think i'll have access to this account for a little longer...)

- Val

Well then I'm satisfied, since you're not being forced out.

But this HAS happened before with past CM who WAS forced out.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This might be a bit late, but good luck and have fun, Val!
    You did a splendid job during your short stay; it might not be far off to call you a second Spoons even.

Take care!
  • tranzformers
    tranzformers Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Good luck in the future brah