Options
2»

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You do your BH everyday. Average reward = 850k

You go with luminance and everyday you do the cube twice. That is, you do 1-50 twice and 51-60, the expensive part once. 2 cogs, 1m expenses. Profit 3m

Thats an easy 3,5m dayly available to any class in any equipment. Takes you 100 days to buy G16. Now you can die safely.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    mrqwertyty wrote: »
    G16 is perfect farmable for a person that already has a toon with decent gear.

To get a g16 set you would need around 300 mil coins ? + a few refins (let's say
    average of +4. +5) + some skills = you would need around 400 mil at last. Does this seems easy farmable to you, for a 90-99 TT gear toon ? In nowadays it's almost mandatory to have g16 wep even for BH, not talking about WS, TT or AEU. How would you get in squads to farm the G16 set ?

To me it seems hard to make money without the help of some decent geared toons (friends or your own alts). That's why I stand my point that the game is all about money.

You need help from friends or a faction; yes that's true but this is an MMO, what do you expect? Things are meant to be done in groups of people.

With that said, if you can't join a BH or AEU squad then you can start one yourself. A lot of people get rejected because of the class, regardless of gear.
    Also, WannaBM did a pretty good post on how one can get some coin everyday on any type of character. There's also Meridian now. You can actually sell the pills you get from BH and use the quest ones for yourself.

WS is a special case since your ability to defend a pavilion is often related to your weapon (not always) but also depends on your class.

Refines can be done using event gold (farm DQs) and you can get +5 really cheaply (only costs mirages). In fact, you can even get up to +7 relatively cheap if you have a decent stack of mirages which you can get from BHs.

Find a few people that need TT and form a farming group together, this is what I did back when I was farming my G16 Nirvana.

If you can do NW you can get a few supply tokens every week so the uncannies/raptures are almost free (just forge fee cost and resources used in NW, you also don't necessarily need a charm unless you want to opt for a lot of tokens but it often depends on your Nation's place). I can't NW regularly so I had to buy a lot of my uncannies/raptures.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    mrqwertyty wrote: »
    G16 is perfect farmable for a person that already has a toon with decent gear.

To get a g16 set you would need around 300 mil coins ? + a few refins (let's say
    average of +4. +5) + some skills = you would need around 400 mil at last. Does this seems easy farmable to you, for a 90-99 TT gear toon ? In nowadays it's almost mandatory to have g16 wep even for BH, not talking about WS, TT or AEU. How would you get in squads to farm the G16 set ?

To me it seems hard to make money without the help of some decent geared toons (friends or your own alts). That's why I stand my point that the game is all about money.

I farmed a lot of the badges just fine in my tt90/oht set and g13 weapon (soloing pav). even in that gear I could easily get 60-110 tokens in NW -before- the update so tt99>g15 was also easily farmed (might be very frustrating for people that don't like it when their toon dies; I actually enjoy getting spawnkilled > fast points). true, the expensive part is tt99 *armor* cause the weapon is around 15m (bought mine for 10m but it was a ncie deal). sure, having around 400m purely from merching was helpful (aka go from tt90s to g16 in two weeks) but even without it, bh+cube+a bit of aoe grinding for DQ would have landed me in g16 in a reasonable amount of time, even faster if you do NW

and yeah, having friends helped me since I had people that trusted to craft my gear and buy badges from (got lazy when I was almsot full set... but that's cause I had the money) as well as get invited in some faster than average runs from time to time; a good faction also helps with that. I'd agree that that's the biggest asset that someone that plvls misses: a network.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'm in the minority here, but I get bored out of my mind when I hit level 100+

I prefer creating a new character type, and learning the class without FC. I wont do FC until level 85 and even thats rare. I rarely play my 102 BM or my 100 psy. I prefer my 93 cleric, 74 cleric, 79 archer, 86 seeker, 59 seeker, 73 mystic, 76 wizard, 74 barb, but i hate, ie can't stand playing my 86 sin.

I really tried playing the sin, but its like eating brussel sprouts. Blech.

Anyway, any character below 85/86 has not been in FC even for heads. It just isn't my thing to level to the top as fast as I can. I prefer a slow enjoyable ride, and dont care if everyone is higher level. High level playing is boring to me, and luckily, as of late, I have found some good people with the same mindset that enjoy the low level BH, normal quests, and like me refuse, or kick a high level from the squad when in wc we specifically say NO HIGH LEVELS.

We might die on occasion, and it might take us longer to do a BH, but its Hella fun.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This has to be a complete joke or something. This is not even close to funny, I make millions by just talking to an NPC... Low levels and mid levels always made more coins than high levels and endgame levels in the long run. You want to PVP without cash shopping or take your time earning coins? May as well quit now, Rome was never built in a day.

Also about r9rr not being that strong... lolol no comment on that. Facepalm...

And quit it with this "I cannot go through Pwi with tt 90/99" I use tt80 gold and make a lot more money than you and do solo/tank in places you cannot?
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    That's one big problem.. You need to be 100+ to have fun in this game..
    We used to quests with many people in a party and everywhere you looked people were doing quests. As you mentioned we need to powerlevel to fit in.. :c I just miss the old questing..
    I don't want to spend my money on hypers and doing heads for ages just for me to hit 100 you know..
    You are wrong. Being 100 is the beginning of boredom. Even the rare times I play with others, it is no different. They don't really talk and most of time seem to be on edge and judgmental of other players. It also doesn't help that you need to be certain classes to even get in squads.

You don't need to power level to fit in.

The problem is there aren't many new players anymore.

I can totally understand how and why you feel this way cause I've been there before myself.
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I am leveling a new character on HT server, and at around the level 30-40 mark I started seeing SEVERAL people my level to squad up and do quests with. Just throwing that out there. =) Try joining an all-levels guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Remember how that first year PWI came out was the best thing ever? Peppridge farm remembers.b:bye
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Licancura - Archosaur
    Licancura - Archosaur Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    some other game (involving toons with black and white wings) has daily quests in which a high level toon assists a lowbie and they both get rewards. technically fb tab rewards is something like that albeit way outdated.

people questing together while trolloping in the valleys... uum wasn't that 3 years ago xD

Well, I have some toons in the game you mentioned, and I saw lots of wc (they version of it), asking for the high level char needed, not much help on that but it can be in the server I play. They also nerfed low level quests and other stuff that reminds me of PWI but really, in all the games I play, people don't want to quest just get to endgame. b:sad

<btw> The game now have its version of a horn! I laughed so hard at that. b:laugh
  • korn25
    korn25 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    No more low lvl community. normal questing is dead for these game in my opinion and it is just not cool.
    I can still remember the those questing days, forming squads to kill Farng b:pleased or QQ coz trying to kill and no luck got killed by ordinary looking mini boss Slith b:laugh. those days were EPIC COOL. i guess players from 2012 didnt experience those, too bad for them in my opinion b:sadbut on the contrary these high lvl era content of pwi ROCKS!
  • korn25
    korn25 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Makes me think, maybe it would be good for an MMORPG to create content where high and low levels play together. Not in an "i power level you" way, but the developers could probably think of something creative where the low levels need to really play together with the high levels. I mean look at aeu, they can think of weird squad mechanics, so this should be possible. Dayly BH could be some kind of "newbie help assignment". I repeat, that does not mean the newby should stand and watch, neither should it mean that it needs to be very easy for the high level players. Just need creative developers.

Would help the new players to get integrated and stuff

nice thinkingb:victorythese would prolly attract more new players not new toons but all atsb:chuckle
  • QuietxKill - Lost City
    QuietxKill - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    This escalated quickly lol.

Because I quitted for a long time, (It wasn't a year though, haha I remember) there has been lots of new stuff to try and I even found other things I was first not capable of doing these things.

I do have found a guild where everyone's main is below level90 which is great! I can finally quest etcetera with squads without having a lv100 in it which is just way too bored so he helps us out.

Some people are all talking about gears now but it was more the fact that almost everyone does cashshop at the moment! Better gears do have better survivability..
    I just cannot farm with my level because I will get PK'd by high levels for their red name. It is just annoying lol xD I need to res nonstop. Though I've got to say that this is already less then when I posted this.

The game isn't really dead which I found out that I am playing on the wrong times lol! I stayed up a bit later and everyone was on! So great to see people play this game ^^

And because I am such a sucker for making money I will ask advise from you guys; I guess I've got to make another thread about that later!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome sign made by Silvychar ♥