A little favor for Kitty-haters

Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
edited July 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Some have requested Kitty to WC on all her alts someday to help them blacklist all her alts. Well, Kitty's too lazy for that. Instead Kitty writes to this thread on all her main alts that you'd probably see her WCing on most.

Kitty ish sorry about few random teles from farm alts, that she's not mentioning here, after new Dreamchaser pack codes. They just need to be used somehow. f:shame

And olease, don't troll this thread to Lower Depths. Kitty saw some effort to help you.

This ish Kitty's HA-veno.

E: Sorry if this thread ish against forum rules(like noted by Dylena and Tony). Kitty made this thread to stop some people from derailing good topics or using Kitty's speech as a bad argument saying it takes the point from what Kitty ish saying(even if Kitty had written a good post with proper arguments). f:cry
Having the names in signature doesn't seem to be enough for these peeps, so Kitty thought only posting from each alt might be enough to stop them from requesting Kitty to WC on all alts as avatars don't have typos they seem to be fearing. Kitty can delete all alt posts and just list them here, if mods wish so. Just hoping it would stop meanies then >.<'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
Post edited by Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721 on

Comments

• Aivina - Raging Tide
    Aivina - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This ish Kitty's seeker. f:grin
    Kitty's little sage zerkseeker!

Build I'm using atm: pwcalc.com/b9766c430a09390a
    Highest dmg done to Illusion of Grandeur(a.k.a. test dummy) at lvl 100: 204246
    Combo I'm using for high dmg: (first SM and NSW applied)-Spark-SacriSlash/apot(SS not learnt yet)-QPQ-Staggering Strike-Tangling Mire-Extreme Poison-BA-Ion Spike-Gemini-Arme Nier
  • KittyFishie - Raging Tide
    KittyFishie - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This ish Kitty's dagger-fishie. (also called and assassin)f:victory
    Kittysama's little daggerfish, stinging at the speed of 2.5 APS. Kitty goes solo!
  • Kittytart - Raging Tide
    Kittytart - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Kitty's badly geared, underskilled BM f:shame
  • Pessimiste - Raging Tide
    Pessimiste - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This ish Kitty's wizzie. It's Kitty's most expensive character when it comes to outfit. f:horror
  • Elfborn - Raging Tide
    Elfborn - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This ish Kitty's cleric. IH for everyone! f:cute
  • Haroin - Raging Tide
    Haroin - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This one ish Kitty's barbie. You don't want to ever see it. You'd run away with horror f:horror
    Kittysama on barbie disguise.
    'Cause Kitty fell victim to Heartbleed-forced password changes =.='
    Cutest barbie on RT ^^
    "Kitty's Barbie girl, in the Kittyworld
    Life fluffytastic, it's Kittytastic!
    You can brush Kitty's fur, fashion makes Kitty purr
    Imagination, life is your creation
    Come on Barbie, FC-party!"
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Kitty is hopefully getting a forum ban after this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PalavaEnkeli - Raging Tide
    PalavaEnkeli - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This ish Kitty's archer. You might have seen it on Kitty's NW vid.f:fan
    Pewpewpew!
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    should've just listed names or put all ur toons names in ur sig.. u are gonna get a forum ban
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • VerenVanki - Raging Tide
    VerenVanki - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This ish Kitty's mystic...and well, having them listed in signature doesn't seem to be enough for some. Maybe they're afraid that Kitty's not written them correctly. f:weep
  • MerenPeto - Raging Tide
    MerenPeto - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Last main of Kitty's, her psy.
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't get it.

Who are you and why do you think that you're so god damn important?

You've managed to fill a page up by yourself about yourself.

You're giving narcissus a good run for his money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I don't get it.

Who are you and why do you think that you're so god damn important?

You've managed to fill a page up by yourself about yourself.

You're giving narcissus a good run for his money.

Some have requested Kitty to WC on all her alts someday to help them blacklist all her alts.

*First sentence reposted in yellow so peeps can see it.

Obviously, he/she wants to make whoever made the request happy.

I hope Kitty was successful, and they are happy now - dont you?
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Some have requested Kitty to WC on all her alts someday to help them blacklist all her alts.

*First sentence reposted in yellow so peeps can see it.

Obviously, he/she wants to make whoever made the request happy.

I hope Kitty was successful, and they are happy now - dont you?

-.- if I told her to jump off of a bridge would she?

There's always room for "artistic" exaggeration/interpretation on the Internet.

It doesn't make sense to BL 488394931 alts most of which won't be used to WC anyway. It takes too much effort and most people could really care less.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited July 2013

It doesn't make sense to BL 488394931 alts most of which won't be used to WC anyway. It takes too much effort and most people could really care less.

Kitty wouldn't jump off the bridge(except the one she's always sitting on her sin).

And many seems to complain about Kitty's way of speech and hate her in general. Kitty gets PMs of people annoyed of noticing yet another alt of Kitty's on WC, having thought they had blocked them all already. Now they can do that easier, less annoyance for all.

And Kitty would have got all alts on same page if some hadn't posted in between or if Kitty didn't have problems with switching character on forums so she could have posted them all before them.(for some reason forums went back to having Kitty's BM as a writer though Kitty had switched avatar)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
    edited July 2013

Maybe, depends on how important it is to her to make you happy. In this particular example, I hope its not THAT important, lol.

Sure, art is nice.

Ive never seen her on WC anyway. Saw Fluffy was back recently, but even Fluffy doesnt spend that much time on WC anymore. *shrugs*

It cant be the 3rd person stuff that's making BL necessary, especially when there is so little of now days.

What does this lil Kitty do? b:surrender
    edited July 2013
    Kitty wouldn't jump off the bridge(except the one she's always sitting on her sin).

And many seems to complain about Kitty's way of speech and hate her in general. Kitty gets PMs of people annoyed of noticing yet another alt of Kitty's on WC, having thought they had blocked them all already. Now they can do that easier, less annoyance for all.

Okies....
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    My condolences, RT. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Some have requested Kitty to WC on all her alts someday to help them blacklist all her alts. Well, Kitty's too lazy for that. Instead Kitty writes to this thread on all her main alts that you'd probably see her WCing on most.

Kitty ish sorry about few random teles from farm alts, that she's not mentioning here, after new Dreamchaser pack codes. They just need to be used somehow. f:shame

And olease, don't troll this thread to Lower Depths. Kitty saw some effort to help you.

This ish Kitty's HA-veno.

E: Sorry if this thread ish against forum rules(like noted by Dylena and Tony). Kitty made this thread to stop some people from derailing good topics or using Kitty's speech as a bad argument saying it takes the point from what Kitty ish saying(even if Kitty had written a good post with proper arguments). f:cry
    Having the names in signature doesn't seem to be enough for these peeps, so Kitty thought only posting from each alt might be enough to stop them from requesting Kitty to WC on all alts as avatars don't have typos they seem to be fearing. Kitty can delete all alt posts and just list them here, if mods wish so. Just hoping it would stop meanies then >.<'
    This ish Kitty's seeker.
    This ish Kitty's dagger-fishie. (also called and assassin)
    Kitty's badly geared, underskilled BM
    This ish Kitty's wizzie. It's Kitty's most expensive character when it comes to outfit.
    This ish Kitty's cleric. IH for everyone!
    This one ish Kitty's barbie. You don't want to ever see it. You'd run away with horror
    This ish Kitty's archer. You might have seen it on Kitty's NW vid.f:fan
    This ish Kitty's mystic...and well, having them listed in signature doesn't seem to be enough for some. Maybe they're afraid that Kitty's not written them correctly.
    Last main of Kitty's, her psy.

I've seen some double posters and triple posters and epic quote trees and quote pyramids, but this thread is epic stuff yo. Kitty ish rivaling Bastilla for epic forum trollings and I'm applauding this because Bastilla is legendary forum trolls and one of the few if not only posters to have a pro troll thread stickied.

I vote for sticky on this thread so that all forums goers can see and follow Kitty's request here.

And Stop calling for Kitty forums bans all you wannabe modwrestlers. If you wanna ban someone then ban for every annoying poster here. (or you can just troll this thing into the forums depths (however that works))

Kitty ish awhshum :3
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I do not see a point of letting this thread continue.
This discussion has been closed.